View Single Post
Old 04-05-2012, 11:46 AM
Deej
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cristofle (View Post)
Sorry, but I completely disagree that this is something that NEEDS to happen or even SHOULD happen to make the show compelling. This is gross. It's too far, it's too much. They already pressed the boundaries with David and Kathryn having sex and MM/Whale having a one night stand. This doesn't need to happen. And as many Snow/Charming fans have already said, endgame does not make up for this much damage to the journey.
Them having sex doesn't NEED to happen, its just more realistic to think that things LIKE this need to happen for story and plot. I'm not saying I want it to, but this show has already pissed me off with killing off Graham, so who's to stop the writers from doing something else stupid. There needs to be drama, or it wouldn't be a show.

The problem is that they're working with two characters that have always been together in the audiences mind. It's not like Jack/Kate and Kate/Sawyer, where the writers can do whatever. People expect for Snow/Charming to be together forever. But the truth is, this show is telling the story of what happened after the original story ends. Whether we like it or not the writers can do or go wherever they want to.

Icon by Me.
~Deej is fine~