Lennon and Maisy Stella as Maddie and Daphne Conrad

Crew
Callie Khouri as CRTR/EP
Dee Johnson as EP
James Parriott as EP
R.J. Cutler as EP/DIR (Pilot)
Steve Buchanan as EP

Cast Promotional Photos
The critically acclaimed drama series "Nashville" returns for a third season. In the season two finale, Rayna was left at a crossroads with marriage proposals from both Luke, her superstar boyfriend, and Deacon, her first love and the father of her oldest child. Whom will she choose? And how will she navigate the turbulent road helming her own label, Highway 65? Juliette had lost the security of her newfound love with rising artist Avery, which foundered when she cheated on him with Jeff Fordham, the record label executive who has made no secret of his contempt for her. This season she will not only grapple with that heartbreak, but also with a pregnancy.

Will's sham of a marriage is cracking under the weight of his admission to his wife Layla that he's gay, and to the cameras of the reality show shadowing their every move. Will his burgeoning career be his salvation or an albatross? Scarlett, Gunnar and Avery continue to struggle to find their muses and voices within in the music industry, and the dynamics of their careers, friendships and search for love seems to shift continually.

Rayna's daughters, Daphne and Maddie, cope with their mother's engagement as well as her ever-increasing fame, while her ex-husband, Teddy, forms a shaky new alliance with Rayna's nemesis, Jeff Fordham.

"Music City" can mean so many things to different people. In Nashville, musicians and songwriters are at the heart of the storm driven by their own ambitions. Some are fueled by their creativity and passion for fame. Others struggle to cope with the pressures of success and doing everything in their power to stay on top.

"Nashville" stars Connie Britton as Rayna Jaymes, Hayden Panettiere as Juliette Barnes, Clare Bowen as Scarlett O'Connor, Chris Carmack as Will Lexington, Will Chase as Luke Wheeler, Eric Close as Teddy Conrad, Charles Esten as Deacon, Oliver Hudson as Jeff Fordham, Jonathan Jackson as Avery Barkley, Sam Palladio as Gunnar Scott, Lennon Stella as Maddie Conrad and Maisy Stella as Daphne Conrad.

Dee Johnson ("Boss," "The Good Wife"), "The War Room," "A Perfect Candidate"), Callie Khouri ("Thelma & Louise") and Steve Buchanan are executive producers of "Nashville." The series is produced by Lionsgate, ABC Studios and Opry Entertainment.

Current promo

Sneak Peek(s)

Upcoming Episodes

3x09 - "Two Sides to Every Story"(December 3)Promo Stills

RAYNA AGREES TO FILM A CHRISTMAS SPECIAL AT HOME, BUT HER MAGAZINE COVER STORY PUTS A CHILL ON RELATIONSHIPS

Connie Britton and Will Chase Duet for “Baby It’s Cold Outside”

“Two Sides to Every Story” -- Rayna continues to pull out all stops in self-promotion, this time by agreeing to do a televised Christmas special from her home, for charity, with Luke and the children. When Rayna invites Deacon to join the filming, things get awkward fast – her magazine cover story has reverberations for her personal life. Meantime, it’s Nashville’s Winterfest, and Zoey, Gunnar and Avery have an opportunity to perform. With Scarlett’s coaching, Terry (Mykelti Williamson) sings for the crowd and blows them away but cannot handle the limelight. Will and Layla go to Winterfest and each find solace but separately on WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 3 (10:00-11:00 p.m. ET) on the ABC Television Network.

In this episode Connie Britton and Will Chase (Rayna and Luke) perform the holiday classic, “Baby It’s Cold Outside,” and the real-life single, along with the “Christmas in Nashville” album of songs performed by the cast, is available at the ABC Music Lounge: ABC TV Shows Music & Songs | Music Lounge - ABC.com.

“Nashville” stars Connie Britton as Rayna Jaymes, Hayden Panettiere as Juliette Barnes, Clare Bowen as Scarlett O’Connor, Chris Carmack as Will Lexington, Will Chase as Luke Wheeler, Eric Close as Teddy Conrad, Charles Esten as Deacon Claybourne, Oliver Hudson as Jeff Fordham, Jonathan Jackson as Avery Barkley, Sam Palladio as Gunnar Scott, Maisy Stella as Daphne Conrad and Lennon Stella as Maddie Conrad.

Guest starring are: Chaley Rose as Zoey Dalton, Aubrey Peeples as Layla Grant, David Alford as Bucky Dawes, Kourtney Hansen as Emily, Laura Benanti as Sadie Stone and Mykelti Williamson as Terry.

“Two Sides to Every Story” was written by Ben St. John & Mollie Bickley St. John and directed by Stephen Cragg.

3x10 - "First To Have A Second Chance"(December 10)Promo Stills

LUKE AND RAYNA GEAR UP FOR THEIR BIG DAY ON THE WINTER FINALE OF “NASHVILLE,” WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 10

“First To Have A Second Chance” -- When Luke finally returns home after wrapping up his Moon or Shine Tour just days before he and Rayna tie the knot, Rayna starts to feel conflicted about leaving their kids to go out on the road again, especially after she discovers that Luke has been making parenting decisions without her. Meanwhile, Will invites Layla on tour in an effort to keep her close but when he sees her flirting with his boss at a party, he begins to feel like he’s losing control of their situation. Then, Teddy uses his Mayoral powers to track down a recent flame and Sadie crosses paths with an unexpected ex. Later, after getting some advice from his mom, Avery makes an unexpected decision, on WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 10 (10:00-11:00 p.m. ET) on the ABC Television Network.

“Nashville” stars Connie Britton as Rayna Jaymes, Hayden Panettiere as Juliette Barnes, Clare Bowen as Scarlett O’Connor, Chris Carmack as Will Lexington, Will Chase as Luke Wheeler, Eric Close as Teddy Conrad, Charles Esten as Deacon Claybourne, Oliver Hudson as Jeff Fordham, Jonathan Jackson as Avery Barkley, Sam Palladio as Gunnar Scott, Maisy Stella as Daphne Conrad and Lennon Stella as Maddie Conrad.

Guest starring are Judith Hoag as Tandy Hampton, Aubrey Peeples as Layla Grant and Laura Benanti as Sadie Stone.

“First To Have A Second Chance” was written by Meredith Lavender and Marcie Ulin and directed by Callie Khouri.

3x11 - "I'm Not That Good At Goodbye"

Arts by MaybeLove.

Previous Threads
01. She was the queen of the charts, but when you're on top you have to fight to stay there.
02. Because the end of the season is upon us
03. Because The New Season Is Just Around The Corner
04. "Whatever fireworks we go out on this season will be all emotional."~Callie Khouri
05. Televised concert, tour, and S2 finale all coming up? We are a happy fandom!
06. Because our finale is tonight! And then let the painful waiting for S3 commence.
07.We're finally getting S3 spoilers. Yay. /sarcasm
08. More and more spoilers leads to more and more speculation from us!
09. Because ABC needs to hold a Luke intervention!
10. We would like scoop we actually care about, kthanks
11. No seriously writers, can you promote ANYONE else?!
#12: We can't blame Maddie...we're also in full brat mode because of spoilers.
#13: Because tptb need to consult Liz's mom more at this point!
#14: We're going live September 24th!
#15: Because Nashville needs a newbie intervention!
#16: Because these characters clearly need to re-evaluate some life choices here.
#17: Because our premiere promotional stills have left us all emotional!
#18: Because we will probably have a flashback to Luke's childhood pet rat before we ever meet a member of Avery's family!
#19: Because our premiere is TONIGHT! Bring on the drama! /
#20: This Wednesday = More Stars, More Music and More Arena Size Drama
#21: Because Derek Hough being on our show is definitely exciting!
#22: Because everyone on this show needs some Tami Taylor wisdom right now... except Daphne. She's perfect!
#23: The word is out. The drama in Nashville is getting even juicier
#24: Wednesday, second chances and second thoughts add up to double platinum drama
#25: "Why are you even talking?" Avery Barkley, voice of the fandom towards the legions of unnecessary!
#26: Because we can't wait to see who wins Nashville's CMAs
#27: This wednesday DWTS comes to Nashville but the real competition is at home
#28: Because we can't wait to see who wins the CMAs on our show next week!

Last edited by jbshmdfb; 11-27-2014 at 11:49 AM
Old 11-22-2014, 01:56 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by soapbubbles511 (View Post)
But just imagine the angst of everyone getting tested to see if they're a match... and then if they're not, dragging out the angst of finding a donor, ending in a big yay! we found a donor, Deacon is saved moment! Just feels like the kind of thing they'd go for to me
Don't get me wrong. I think that would be exactly what is predictable, and maybe they will eventually go that route, but I don't think that's the way it'll go right away. But who knows.
Old 11-22-2014, 02:00 PM
Master Fan

tftnt!

Nashville is predictable more often than not... so that's what I'm betting on right now... I just need them to not drag out the "Deacon's trying to keep this a secret" part (which they'll probably do that too). They need to realize the story isn't in Deacon angsting by himself but by bringing most of the characters into this particular angst
Sarah [youtube]
Old 11-22-2014, 02:18 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by soapbubbles511 (View Post)
tftnt!

Nashville is predictable more often than not... so that's what I'm betting on right now... I just need them to not drag out the "Deacon's trying to keep this a secret" part (which they'll probably do that too). They need to realize the story isn't in Deacon angsting by himself but by bringing most of the characters into this particular angst
I totally agree with you, but by episode 13 Scarlett and the doctor are still the only ones who know, and Deacon is being cryptic with Maddie, so it looks like they're going to to draw it out.
Old 11-22-2014, 02:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Tftnt!
Old 11-22-2014, 02:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

Honestly, I'm really disappointed in Deacon. I was willing to give him an episode or two, because I know he is a person himself who needs to wrap his mind around this, but his first priority, even now, should be his daughter. What is his plan? To spring it on her when he has three weeks to live? To "disappear" before he dies so the poor girl thinks he ran out on her? Between this, Rayna's WTF runaway bride life choices, and Teddy's dalliances with hookers, these three are looking only marginally better than Kiley at this point.
Old 11-22-2014, 02:28 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cristofle (View Post)
Honestly, I'm really disappointed in Deacon. I was willing to give him an episode or two, because I know he is a person himself who needs to wrap his mind around this, but his first priority, even now, should be his daughter. What is his plan? To spring it on her when he has three weeks to live? To "disappear" before he dies so the poor girl thinks he ran out on her? Between this, Rayna's WTF runaway bride life choices, and Teddy's dalliances with hookers, these three are looking only marginally better than Kiley at this point.
It seems like Deacon is willing to fight for his life in order to be around as long as he can for Maddie, so I guess he's hoping for the best, and doesn't want to scare her until he's sure he's really going to die, which I kind of see, but also, I'd rather have him tell her. Also I still think that this will all come out during the fight to keep Maddie away from Edgehill, cause I'm pretty sure Rayna is going to try to fight to get Teddy nullified as her father since he signed her away to Jeff, and the only way to do that is to assert legally that Deacon is her father.
Old 11-22-2014, 02:41 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TVFan221 (View Post)
It seems like Deacon is willing to fight for his life in order to be around as long as he can for Maddie, so I guess he's hoping for the best, and doesn't want to scare her until he's sure he's really going to die, which I kind of see, but also, I'd rather have him tell her. Also I still think that this will all come out during the fight to keep Maddie away from Edgehill, cause I'm pretty sure Rayna is going to try to fight to get Teddy nullified as her father since he signed her away to Jeff, and the only way to do that is to assert legally that Deacon is her father.
If that's where they're going with this I'd guess Rayna's the first other person who finds out about this. She's trying to protect Maddie from Jeff and needs Deacon's help. He's resisting because he thinks he's going to die. They get into a fight about it and he finally ends up blurting out that he's dying.

And oh Teddy.. you make even worse life choices than Rayna. Hooker introduced to you by Jeff should have raised about a dozen red flags that this is a baaaad idea that will not end well for you. And you really don't sacrifice your daughter to the guy who's made it no secret he's trying to take down your ex-wife to cover up your scandal.
Sarah [youtube]
Old 11-22-2014, 02:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

Oh Jesus, Teddy is such an idiot. But even for him, that's hugely OOC. Ugh. This sounds like a mess.

And when you have a serious chance of dying, you need to face up to that yourself and tell your child. Period. To me, that sounds like him pretending he's doing it for Maddie, and in reality not being able to handle this situation like an adult. Which is no surprise, since Teddy and Rayna are also completely incapable of handling any situation like adults. Poor Maddie and Daphne.
Old 11-22-2014, 02:48 PM
Master Fan

Maddie 100% needs to know. I'll give Deacon 311 since it takes place in one day literally right after 310 when he gets diagnosed with whatever. I'll even give him 312 to have some time to process. But by the end of 313 this needs to not be a secret anymore (I'll even take Rayna finding out at the end of 313 and then they tell Maddie together in the beginning of 314). But no longer than that.
Sarah [youtube]
Old 11-22-2014, 02:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

No, he should have told by 313 for me. 311, sure. But it seemed like 312 was a bit of a jump from that- Maddie should have known by 313. I know he's new to this, and he's shown more than once that he's an inexperienced parent. But this is a serious fail on the job, just to drag out the ~drama~.
Old 11-22-2014, 02:56 PM
Master Fan

90% of this show is them dragging things out for ~drama
Sarah [youtube]
Old 11-22-2014, 03:53 PM
Dedicated Fan

Thanks for the new thread!

It seems like in 3.13 he's still coming to terms with everything and moving from giving up to getting ready to fight this thing. I'm hoping that decision is what will bring him to be open with Maddie/Rayna about everything. Deacon needs to be the one to tell them, not Scarlett or a health scare that he can't find.

Teddy, teddy, teddy...
Old 11-22-2014, 04:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cristofle (View Post)
teddys with a hooker?
Old 11-22-2014, 04:30 PM
Extreme Fan

I know people know this, but I read over and over and over how indignant someone is over a character's decisions and I'm not trying to stir anything up - truly - but I guess I always try to consider that it really isn't the character making the decision or the actor making the decision, it's the writers. And they're trying to create drama, no matter how misguided they may be.

In the case of Deacon and his illness, I would really like for him to tell people, so that he can have the support he needs. My preference would be for him to tell Rayna first, so that the two of them could tell Maddie together. That's the logical, normal way something like this would be handled, but these writers are a breed unto themselves and they have yet to do things - at least in the last season and a half - that make sense. So I don't trust them to tell the story the way it should be told.

But I will also say that sometimes parents do things to protect their children. I don't have children, and don't know who here does, but I do know that my father was diagnosed with lung cancer and never told my brothers and me that he was terminal. We were all old enough to have understood it and, based on the treatments and the progression and other circumstances, we should have known, but we didn't. We only realized it after he had died. I don't know if he was in denial or if he wanted to protect us or he just couldn't face having that kind of conversation with us. It did rob us of the opportunity to say goodbye, but I will never be angry with him over that.

And that's really all I have to say about that. I know there will be those of you who will vehemently disagree with this approach, but it happens in real life. I just can't judge.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread