Old 07-21-2006, 09:58 AM
Total Fan

Gilmore Girls Wild Ride ~ Luke/Lorelai Analysis & Speculation #253

Gilmore Girls
Luke/Lorelai Analysis & Speculation

Banner by AudiRox

Previous Thread

Thread rules

• This thread is to discuss spoilers of the show, which includes analysis and speculation of what might happen on the show, or what people would like to see happen regarding Luke and Lorelai. The thread should not be used as episode discussion thread. That should be done on the Gilmore Girls board.
  • Be respectful. Not everyone is going to agree with you at all times. It's perfectly fine to disagree with someone as long as it is done respectfully, but do not attack other posters.
  • Don't tease! If you have spoilers that you aren't able or willing to share just yet, it's inappropriate to come on the forum and tell everyone that.
  • Please note that asking and/or begging for more spoilers isn't necessary. Our sources give what they can, whenever it is possible, and when the time is right. Asking over and over again won't make them come any quicker, or any more detailed.

Feel free to discuss everything about Luke & Lorelai. Have fun posting!

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Hiatus:

July 25
(8:00-9:00 pm EST): Twenty-One Is The Loneliest Number
(9:00-10:00 pm EST): Let Me Hear Your Balalaikas Ring Out

August 1
(8:00-9:00 pm EST): The Prodigal Daughter Returns
(9:00-10:00 pm EST): He's Slippin' 'em Bread...Dig?

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Episode Descriptions & Spoilers: Season 7

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Episode 7.01 - The Long Morrow
Air date: 26 Sept 2006

Written by:
David S. Rosenthal
Directed by: Lee Shallat Chemel

Timeline & Sides

Two & a Half Women Strike .. Again .. & .. Again

Other Spoilers:

Interview with SP - courtesy of Lor-baby

LG encounter - courtesy of zoobymoo

Tour Info - courtesy of Copperboom & Gen

Ask Ausiello:

July 23 2006: Good news?

July 11 2006: First 6 episodes very, very dramatic

Apr 25 2006: Reaction to interview

Ausiello Report:

July 17 2006: Interview with Dave Rosenthal

July 17 2006: TCA Summer Press Tour

June 7 2006: Interview with Lauren Graham

Apr 24 2006: Interview with Amy & Dan

______________________________________________________________________________________

______________________________________________________________________________________

All episode descriptions and promotional pictures are provided by The WB and Fraz, unless otherwise noted.

Last edited by Bootie; 07-23-2006 at 06:59 PM
Old 07-21-2006, 10:00 AM
Master Fan

Thanks, Bootie. Oh and thanks for the pictures in the last thread too. I never said that, but I meant to.
Old 07-21-2006, 10:01 AM
Master Fan

Thanks for the thread, Bootie.

Lorelai, about her dog: He's totally fine having his personal freedoms slowly stripped away,
as long as he's completely unaware that it's happening - just like a true American.

Last edited by caf123; 07-21-2006 at 10:15 AM
Old 07-21-2006, 10:03 AM
Addicted Fan

thanks for the new thread Bootie and may i say, your avi is amazing?
Old 07-21-2006, 10:04 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by caf123
That's not "good drama".

I alwasy thought Say Something was good drama. But what do I know?

SS something made me feel her pain.

The finale makes me want to cause her more pain.

Thanks, Bootie.
Old 07-21-2006, 10:08 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mots
Exactly. And they said that Christopher has shown maturity. So if it's mature to judge someone by things like that, I suppose to them it would be the right choice to go sleep with an ex the night you break it off with your fiancee.
Is it ok if I judge people by their taste in music and their grammar? Or does that make me just as bad as these crazy Hollywood people?

Thanks for the new thread Bootie.
Old 07-21-2006, 10:16 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorFabulous
Is it ok if I judge people by their taste in music and their grammar? Or does that make me just as bad as these crazy Hollywood people?
Spelling. Dont forget spelling if you're going for really shallow.
Old 07-21-2006, 10:18 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bootie
Spelling. Dont forget spelling if you're going for really shallow.
Oh yeah. Music, grammar and spelling. Got it.
Old 07-21-2006, 10:18 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I'll let you slide on spelling (as Bootie suggested as well), music and grammar. I usually do that myself. So no, not shallow. However, the next time you say that someone is awesome because they were thrown out of school and have a cool TV complete with X-Box (like you say so often), I will have no choice but to call you shallow.

You've been warned.

ETA: On another note, didn't LG say last year that she thought Say Something was some of her best work? And didn't she find it to be good drama, which is why she didn't expect to be nominated for an Emmy? So really, LG thinks a lot of things constitutes as good drama. It just happens to be whatever is going on in that particular season that they want us to believe is good drama. This time we just didn't fall for it. Maybe next time.

Last edited by Mots15; 07-21-2006 at 10:24 AM
Old 07-21-2006, 10:22 AM
Master Fan

Danke Bootie.

Please tell me, when has Dopey grown up ??? When he called Lorelai to say "Yippie, my Grandpa died. I´m rich now"?? Whining about how unfair life is and how hard it is to be a single parent ?? Drinking lots of Tequilla ??? Or sleeping with a heart-broken woman ??
Sorry, IMO Dopey hasn´t grown up one bit....

So, run Luke, run as fast as you can....
Old 07-21-2006, 10:23 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mots
However, the next time you say that someone is awesome because they were thrown out of school and have a cool TV complete with X-Box (like you say so often), I will have no choice but to call you shallow.
Would it make a difference if I thought they were awesome because of their Nintendo collection, including original, Super, N64, GameCube and various GameBoys and loads of jawesome games?
Old 07-21-2006, 10:24 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Would it make a difference if I thought they were awesome because of their Nintendo collection, including original, Super, N64, GameCube and various GameBoys and loads of jawesome games?
Not really, no. It's still pretty lame.

Yes, that's right, I said lame. Twice.
Old 07-21-2006, 10:37 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Only if they have the original Atari too. Or better yet, Pong.
Old 07-21-2006, 10:38 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mots15
Not really, no. It's still pretty lame.

Yes, that's right, I said lame. Twice.
Well I'm a nerd, and I happen to think having a collection of every Nintendo ever made would be cool. Especially if they rounded said collection out with an Atari and a Coleco Vision. Now even if a certain person, let's call him Histopher, had all of these things I still wouldn't find him awesome or mature. I would just really envy his gaming collection. Because, as previously stated, I am a nerd like that.
Old 07-21-2006, 10:54 AM
Master Fan

So when Lorelai was missing a piece of her life, Rory, she got a big fat ugly hole in the side of her house.

When Luke is missing a piece of his life, Lorelai, he gets a big fat ugly hole in the side of his diner.

Interesting.