Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-21-2006, 05:50 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by genki
thanks for the thread..

what does Zissou mean?
Zinadine Zidane
The french footballer who head-butted the Italain guy... I can remember his name... starts with an M... like Matterazzi or something.

Her Holiness Grand Bishop Ace
- Church of the JavaJunkies Witness'-
Old 07-21-2006, 05:52 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by caf123
Did your tacos get wet? People need to know about the important stuff.

Well, you know, you've gotta have your priorities.
Old 07-21-2006, 06:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Ace, yeah luke needs to seriously do that...i can see him flying across the room....
Old 07-21-2006, 06:05 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by genki
Ace, yeah luke needs to seriously do that...i can see him flying across the room....
I'd pay good money to see that.
Old 07-21-2006, 06:08 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bootie
Ha! I'd forgotten I had that there....lol. The river meets the sea for me in Los Angeles.
Okey dokey thanks for your answer !
Best female characters : Lorelai(Gilmore girls),Claire(Outlander),Scarlett(Gone with the Wind),Kahlan(Legend of the seeker),Miss Parker(The Pretender),Katniss(The Hunger games),Bones(Bones),Bree (DH),Root (POI),Spencer(PLL),...
Old 07-21-2006, 06:14 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
But at least he was open and up front about everything, he didn't try to sugarcoat what he had planned, and he didn't try to placate us with vague niceties.
You're right, but doesn't this sound more like a doctor telling a patient she has a terrible disease, rather than a showrunner trying to get fans to watch his show? I mean, aren't we supposed to look forward and want to watch the show, not cover our eyes in horror every time we read interviews or spoilers? I thought they were trying to attract, not repel, viewers. Who exactly are they writing for if the viewers have to brace themselves for every episode?
Old 07-21-2006, 06:21 PM
Extreme Fan

He also said that viewers can't see the SL in the long term as writers already do; and because of that it's not needed to freak out so much. What I understand there is that we will have things to cheer up about maybe not at the very first beginning of the season but ... wait and see seems to be the call of our viewers duty !
Best female characters : Lorelai(Gilmore girls),Claire(Outlander),Scarlett(Gone with the Wind),Kahlan(Legend of the seeker),Miss Parker(The Pretender),Katniss(The Hunger games),Bones(Bones),Bree (DH),Root (POI),Spencer(PLL),...
Old 07-21-2006, 06:24 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanours
He also said that viewers can't see the SL in the long term as writers already do; and because of that it's not needed to freak out so much. What I understand there is that we will have things to cheer up about maybe not at the very first beginning of the season but ... wait and see seems to be the call of our viewers duty !
But this is the spoiler thread. We obviously don't like to wait and see.
Old 07-21-2006, 06:34 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilmelodie
I just say it for myself but knowing we'll certainly get what we want is kind of a spoiler to me and even if it's not I'm ok to wait for seeing what I want to see the good point there for me is that we will have what we want ...
Old 07-21-2006, 06:38 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanours
I just say it for myself but knowing we'll certainly get what we want is kind of a spoiler to me and even if it's not I'm ok to wait for seeing what I want to see the good point there for me is that we will have what we want ...
Totally. We just aren't the most patient people in the world on this thread. But yeah, I get what you mean. And I do think that we will eventually get what we want.
Old 07-21-2006, 07:06 PM
Addicted Fan

*sniff* WitS ... i think the town shoulda called another meeting last year to intervene and fix things.
Old 07-21-2006, 07:09 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilmelodie

Lorelai, about her dog: He's totally fine having his personal freedoms slowly stripped away,
as long as he's completely unaware that it's happening - just like a true American.
Old 07-21-2006, 07:33 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by caf123

My mom always said I was too impatient when I was little. I guess some things never change.
Old 07-21-2006, 08:02 PM
Ultimate Fan

Since we're waiting for more sides on LL... for those XF fans out there... check this out. And please comment.
Old 07-21-2006, 08:10 PM
Obsessed Fan

"Behold the mighty cockroach..."

Hee. I just put in XF WotC. And I do feel like L/L will end up together, but I am also annoyed by the current sl. And I am not entirely sure that we are getting the ending we want. I turned off Friends after a while. Yeah, I turned it on for the finale, and I was happy to see that R/R finally hooked up. At the same time, I was no longer large with the watching. I don't want that for Gg.