Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-26-2015, 06:22 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Nice title.
Old 08-26-2015, 08:16 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Any Survivor fans here? Does Vanessa remind you of a really, really poor man's version of Tony Vlachos from Cagayan? Like Tony except not funny, no charisma, socially awkward, and no awareness? Watching (well, reading mostly, because I can't watch her) her game this season has really made me think about Tony's crazy style of gameplay where he was in control a lot but also really emotional and made stupid mistakes that made the game 3351x harder for himself than it needed to be. I Tony a whole lot & think he's one of the best Survivor characters we've got but I've been wondering if he benefited from us only watching him 44mins a week, and if we'd get tired of him like we do Vanessa if we had live feeds.

meg | tumblr
Old 08-26-2015, 12:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Sums this season up at this point.

beth ||tumblr || icon|| rip chadwick boseman
Old 08-26-2015, 12:58 PM
Master Fan

What a load of *****

Archie Andrews &Veronica Lodge
~Riverdale~
icon:Alexa|
Name:Marah
Old 08-26-2015, 01:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It's like they watched them draw skittles last year and said "That's a brilliant idea! That's exactly how you play this game!" instead of the GTFO with that embarrassing crap reaction that a normal human would have.

I just can't.

meg | tumblr
Old 08-26-2015, 01:21 PM
Elite Fan

This is so disrespectful to the integrity of the game. I can't believe people actually think this is ok. I know it's similar to drawing rocks on survivor but that's their rules not some idiot cowards that can't make a decision to save their lives. Jackie/Becky/Shelli/Johnny/Steve should do the same thing when they make the final vote.
Old 08-26-2015, 01:39 PM
Master Fan

Got to give credit to Vanessa's craziness because I think JMac has a chance to stay. Liz and Austin are already starting to cave, they haven't yet just having flip flop moments but I hope they do. I want Steve out and i think the returnees have more of a shot against him than JMac to come back and I want Jackie or Becky (because she is going after the twins) to come back.
Old 08-26-2015, 02:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I really hope Johnny stays and Steve goes and Becky wins the buy back and either James, Becky or Meg if she ever wins something goes after the Annoying side I call them. Break up Austin and the twins.
Old 08-26-2015, 02:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sick And Twisted (View Post)
This is so disrespectful to the integrity of the game. I can't believe people actually think this is ok. I know it's similar to drawing rocks on survivor but that's their rules not some idiot cowards that can't make a decision to save their lives. Jackie/Becky/Shelli/Johnny/Steve should do the same thing when they make the final vote.
Sums up how I feel perfectly! I hope some past HGs roast these people, I would enjoy it.

Old 08-26-2015, 03:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sick And Twisted (View Post)
I'd do it if any of them made it to final two. Say we all flipped a coin, or put all our keys in a bag and pulled out the votes that way. Put on your big boy/girl pants and make a decision.

Couples
GO BLUES Julie
Old 08-26-2015, 04:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Austin's HOH blog was posted today. I really, really encourage everyone to read it. It's real writing that a real human did without any sense of irony or with comedic intent. It's a true delight. Here's the opening paragraph if you need further convincing...

Quote:
Austin writes:

If a tree falls in the forest and no one is there to hear it, does it make a sound? I have often answered this question with the word no, but perhaps I should have been asking a much larger question… what is a sound?

meg | tumblr
Old 08-26-2015, 05:51 PM
Master Fan

Wow. His blog is something else. That sentence kills me.

I can't believe I rooted for him.
Old 08-26-2015, 06:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Just....no words.

Old 08-26-2015, 06:52 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Even Zingbot sucked. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I could care less who stays or goes this week (still think it will be John though) both have pros. With John no more annoying, nasally shouting in DR. If Steve goes no more of him always talking to himself. I just hope Jackie gets back in and someone goes after the irritating twins and the walking turd tower. God this season sucks.
Old 08-26-2015, 08:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Just want to give a warning to everyone: Last year I wanted Nicole to win the buyback and she came back. This year I want Jackie to come back. Lighting doesn't strike twice, especially for me & BB and especially not two years in a row, so I want to apologize to anyone else who wants Jackie back because me wanting it too has killed any chance of it happening.

meg | tumblr
Closed Thread   Post New Thread