Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-16-2017, 03:46 AM
Part-Time Fan

Are they exposing Murphy to radiation next episode?
Old 03-16-2017, 05:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hmm why would she be in Polis I wonder?

I checked Netflix and episode 9's title isn't up yet. #impatient

Old 03-16-2017, 05:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Old 03-16-2017, 06:03 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lxury (View Post)

maybe ?
Old 03-16-2017, 06:45 AM
Elite Fan

4X06 EXTENDED PROMO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QYk_sD3yV8

Looks SO GOOD

Quote:
The Roan/Bellamy pairing is oddly satisfying.
Quote:
Lol, where did I get the idea that Roan and Bellamy were supposed to be not getting along in this episode? I thought they were kinda badass together.
SO AWESOME I need more of this.
Old 03-16-2017, 09:41 AM
Total Fan

The main thing I am inferring from next week's promo is that, at least for now, the plan to go to space to make nightblood is done. Abby's going to try to figure out there in the lab. Maybe her cure won't even be nightblood, per se, but something similar.

But again, can we talk about how even the nightblood could not possibly protect people against the giant death wave of radiation that we saw sweeping through Egypt in 4x01? There's no magic blood that can reassemble a human body after it has been disintegrated. But I guess maybe our heroes don't know about the death wave yet? Maybe they just think it's going to be a gradual increase of radiation levels until everyone gets sick.
Old 03-16-2017, 10:02 AM
Elite Fan

Question- Do you guys think Bellamy wearing the hazmat suit is him going after Octavia because she left Arkadia or trying to recover the body/bodies of the people who didn't make it inside from the rain?

Quote:
But again, can we talk about how even the nightblood could not possibly protect people against the giant death wave of radiation that we saw sweeping through Egypt in 4x01? There's no magic blood that can reassemble a human body after it has been disintegrated. But I guess maybe our heroes don't know about the death wave yet? Maybe they just think it's going to be a gradual increase of radiation levels until everyone gets sick.
I was thinking about this last week and honestly, no clue My only thought is, they really have no idea hat to expect
Old 03-16-2017, 10:07 AM
Total Fan

There is still 4% of the land that will not be affected by radiation?
Old 03-16-2017, 10:26 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by redrose13 (View Post)
Question- Do you guys think Bellamy wearing the hazmat suit is him going after Octavia because she left Arkadia or trying to recover the body/bodies of the people who didn't make it inside from the rain?
I think Bellamy's gonna be all about going after Octavia next week. She ran off into the woods by herself and now there's black rain? How could we expect Bellamy to have any other priority? But Ilian will probably find Octavia first...cue weird romance arc!

Quote:
I was thinking about this last week and honestly, no clue My only thought is, they really have no idea hat to expect
There's got to be some underground cryosleep bunker that most people will be stowed inside. And then the last 8 characters somehow get separated from that group and end up having to escape into space. I really don't think there's ever going to be an effective nightblood cure. That solution would be way too easy for this show.
Old 03-16-2017, 10:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop (View Post)

I thought they knew about it, and that deathwave is what they called primefiya (however the heck you spell that)?? Or is that just a general term for like, an apocalypse?

I mean if they truly don't know about that, they oop @ them. That's one big radiation storm, how could they possibly have done anything to Arkadia to make it strong enough to withstand that?

Old 03-16-2017, 10:32 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I think Bellamy's gonna be all about going after Octavia next week. She ran off into the woods by herself and now there's black rain? How could we expect Bellamy to have any other priority? But Ilian will probably find Octavia first...cue weird romance arc!
My thoughts exactly lol which it makes it that much sadder considering what happened in last night's episode between them I definitely think that's Kane watching him go in the main season promo

I still can't believe Octavia and Ilian are going to have a romantic arc I know from the BTS how they create the world video we saw them together in the cave, most likely just narrowly getting out of the rain....but seriously?

Quote:
There's got to be some underground cryosleep bunker that most people will be stowed inside. And then the last 8 characters somehow get separated from that group and end up having to escape into space. I really don't think there's ever going to be an effective nightblood cure. That solution would be way too easy for this show.
Quote:
I thought they knew about it, and that deathwave is what they called primefiya (however the heck you spell that)?? Or is that just a general term for like, an apocalypse?
ohhh True! Good point Lisa!
I literally have no idea what to expect
Old 03-16-2017, 11:01 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lxury (View Post)

I mean if they truly don't know about that, they oop @ them. That's one big radiation storm, how could they possibly have done anything to Arkadia to make it strong enough to withstand that?
I think they are using the praimfiya (?) concept to explain things to the Grounders, who would not understand if they tried to get into an explanation about what radiation is and how there are power plants that are melting down. The easier thing is to just tell him, "Remember how the praimfiya came 100 years ago and killed almost everybody? Yeah, that's basically going to happen all over again."

Whether or not Clarke and them actually realize the radiation is going to come in a giant death wave is another question. Maybe they know about it, but maybe not. If they knew that a massive blast of fiery radiation was coming to disintegrate everything, would they be so optimistic that a little blood transfusion could save them all?

Quote:
Originally Posted by redrose13 (View Post)
My thoughts exactly lol which it makes it that much sadder considering what happened in last night's episode between them I definitely think that's Kane watching him go in the main season promo

I still can't believe Octavia and Ilian are going to have a romantic arc I know from the BTS how they create the world video we saw them together in the cave, most likely just narrowly getting out of the rain....but seriously?
This is exactly the story of how I lost my virginity, actually. I was in the woods and deadly radioactive rain started falling, so I hid in a cave and there was a hot guy in there. What could possibly be more romantic?
Old 03-16-2017, 11:52 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
I think they are using the praimfiya (?) concept to explain things to the Grounders, who would not understand if they tried to get into an explanation about what radiation is and how there are power plants that are melting down. The easier thing is to just tell him, "Remember how the praimfiya came 100 years ago and killed almost everybody? Yeah, that's basically going to happen all over again."

Whether or not Clarke and them actually realize the radiation is going to come in a giant death wave is another question. Maybe they know about it, but maybe not. If they knew that a massive blast of fiery radiation was coming to disintegrate everything, would they be so optimistic that a little blood transfusion could save them all?

This is exactly the story of how I lost my virginity, actually. I was in the woods and deadly radioactive rain started falling, so I hid in a cave and there was a hot guy in there. What could possibly be more romantic?

It's sad that clarke is not in the ark, otherwise bellamy would have asked clarke

"Bellamy:" Have you seen Octavia? "
Clarke: "No, I mean ... it's Octavia." She's probably chasing butterflies. "

parallel logic 1x06 - 4x07
Old 03-16-2017, 01:29 PM
Absolute Fan

Does someone mind please clearing this up for me.
When Roan and Bellamy are in the car talking about doing what ever it takes for their people and Roan says we are all the same, except maybe Clarke.. is that linking back to Niyla saying they are all Clarke's people now?? Am i following that correctly? Or was Roan implying Clarke chose Bellamy/Kane over her people when she made a deal with him the episode before?

R.I.P Nelsan Ellis.. "Being different gives the world color"
Old 03-16-2017, 02:07 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaylina (View Post)

parallel logic 1x06 - 4x07

@Leelala Maybe that Clarke doesn't just care about her people, she cares about everyone.

Han er god barn, men han er så lat.

Eskild? Jeg sitter her.
Mimi
Closed Thread   Post New Thread