Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-04-2004, 06:01 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Carrie99
Subject, congrats on you modship, I forgot to mention that earlier.

This weekend I'm mostly spending studying because midterms are coming up this week.
Thanks. Good Luck with your studying. Yesterday, I went to the Zoo with some of my family. We had a pretty good time. Of course my little cousin Raul was acting very rude
Old 10-04-2004, 07:29 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Subject
Of course my little cousin Raul was acting very rude
Little kids can be that way. How old is he? I was bumming a ride off of my friend a few days ago, and she was driving around a few of her cousins and her cousins' friends, and I don't have very many younger family members, so I'd forgotten how many questions little kids ask. There were five kids, all under the age of four, all talking at me at the same time. They're adorable, though.

My weekend was pretty boring. Friday night I went to the gym, and then early Saturday morning, my dad was running in a marathon, so I went and watched him. It's crazy how far those people can run. He was actually in the paper, so it was pretty cool. Sunday I didn't do much of anything, just slept and went to my little brother's football game.

Quote:
Got tickets for Home Game 1 of my Braves vs who knows at this point in the Division playoffs.
I'm so jealous.

Congrats on the moderating position, Michael. You deserve it.
Old 10-04-2004, 09:59 PM
Banned

I'm not sure how old he is. He was just being down right disrespectful. Not to people but to the animals. I caught him throwing some bubblegum into one of the cages. That just makes me mad. I have a hard enough time looking at the Apes in cages. I mean they close to being human. If you look in their eyes. You can see this deep sadness.
Old 10-08-2004, 10:22 PM
Master Fan

Thanks.

Ugh. The Braves lost the game I went to, but they won the next day.

Come visit the WWE/Wrestling Board

When we're free to love anyone we choose
When this world's big enough for all different views
When we all can worship from our own kind of pew
Then we shall be free
Old 10-10-2004, 11:29 PM
Master Fan

How was everyone's weekend?

Mine was crazy. Had a 3-day weekend because of NEOEA day, and I've barely been home since Thursday. I have no money left, my car is running on fumes, and I need to do laundry.
Old 10-12-2004, 02:43 PM
MST Manager

Quote:
Originally posted by bballplayer30
I have no money left, my car is running on fumes, and I need to do laundry.

That pretty much sums up my life, as this moment.

But, it was FINALLY a good football Sunday for me, 'cuz my Niners won.
Old 10-16-2004, 12:07 AM
Master Fan

*shivers* The low temp yesterday was 47 degrees F. Then next week it's going to go back up to 70. Yesterday was the coldest it's gotten this season so of course everyone is complaining.

Then we shall be free
Old 10-16-2004, 12:25 AM
Master Fan

It's been pretty cold here, too, in the 40s at night and the high 50s during the day. My brother always stops in the morning before school to have a cigarette, and it was freezing cold and raining this morning. It's supposed to rain for the next 4 or 5 days.

And, of course, it's always when it's cold as hell that my dogs decide they have to go out at two in the morning. And then they take ten minutes deciding where in the yard they want to go.
Old 10-17-2004, 12:32 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
And, of course, it's always when it's cold as hell that my dogs decide they have to go out at two in the morning. And then they take ten minutes deciding where in the yard they want to go.
My dog does the same thing. Of course she has to take her time, heh.

Then we shall be free
Old 10-17-2004, 01:04 AM
Loyal Fan

It's getting a little cooler here, too. A nice change from all the hurricanes and humidity! I hope it lasts for at least a little while!

Quote:
And then they take ten minutes deciding where in the yard they want to go.
Oh, my goodness!! Same here, too!! Sometimes i'm saying in my head "alright already!! Pick a spot!" I'm holding on to his leash while his sniffing and spinning around like crazy till finally he does he's duty!
Old 10-17-2004, 07:49 PM
Master Fan

Hee, seems like everybody here has dog problems. I wish I had a fenced-in yard so I could just let them outside at night. I have two dogs, and one is still a puppy, so while I'm trying to get her to find a spot, my other dog is busy sniffing behind the garage or trying to eat rocks... What kind of dogs do you guys have? Mine are cockapoos - cockerspaniel, poodle mixes, so they're pretty small dogs - both of them are under ten pounds.
Old 10-18-2004, 02:12 AM
Loyal Fan

Our yard is fenced, but unfortunately my dog jumps over the gate. And he has to be chained. But at least the chain is long and have time at least to walk him. And play with him while he's chained, all to just stretch his legs.

My dog is half-pit bull and I guess terrier mix. Sweet tempered around people like the vet, in the house, etc. But oh so not when strangers are in the backyard and alley.
Old 10-18-2004, 06:46 PM
Banned

I had one dog before that was offically mine. That was Angel. I had to give her up along with my 11 cats. When my sister was born. Four of them were just kittens. The other were alittle older. Let me tell you it was crazy living with 11 in door cats but I loved them, they were my best friends. Especially #2 in the list. I remember Momma, she was with me the longest. She refused to go into labor for the first time unless I was in the room with her. She followed me everywhere during that time. Even went and under my shirt and layed on me while she was in labor. I had a very strong bond with all of them .

1. Momma
2. 7 (Spanish word for Seven) I'd have to look it up to spell it.
3. Silencio(sp?)
4. Crybaby
5. Moya
6. Talyn
7. Bitter
(Kittens)
8. Mouser
9. Bear
10. Stripes
11. Shades.

Mother also had a dog Kesha. Not to mention all of the other cats that I had over my lifetime. Another dog my mom had named Mindy. One fish, one turtle, two hamsters.... and I think thats all.
Old 10-20-2004, 11:32 PM
Master Fan

Wow, that's a lot of animals. We never had very many pets - a few other dogs before the two we have now, but we only had them for short periods of time because of allergies. I always wanted a cat when I was younger, but I'm allergic to them, so it wouldn't have worked out very well.

Ah, I've been busy lately. Basketball season is starting up - tryouts are next week - so I've been at conditioning a lot. They're running us like crazy. And I have a cold, so when I'm not at school or basketball I'm doing homework or sleeping.
Old 10-21-2004, 06:51 PM
MST Manager

I never had any dogs or cats, and really, have no desire to get any. I really don't like animals on land.

I love dolphins, fish, whales. I am a sea creature kinda girl! Hee.