Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-28-2004, 02:51 PM
Master Fan

Glad you're almost done.

Well, I got all my projects done for my classes, so there's only final exams left. Then I'm done, done, done for the semester.

Anyone else in school/college?

Come visit the WWE/Wrestling Board

When we're free to love anyone we choose
When this world's big enough for all different views
When we all can worship from our own kind of pew
Then we shall be free
Old 05-03-2004, 09:08 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Carrie99:
<STRONG>Glad you're almost done.

Well, I got all my projects done for my classes, so there's only final exams left. Then I'm done, done, done for the semester.

Anyone else in school/college?</STRONG>
tommorow is my last day of classes ,then finals are next week for me.
Linkin Park fan always!
Old 06-07-2004, 10:16 PM
Loyal Fan

Carrie how was your vacation?
Old 06-10-2004, 02:15 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Carrie99
Anyone else in school/college?
I'm in school. I've got a Citzenship final today. I didn't really study, so I'm nervous. But I can't study.
Old 09-06-2004, 05:28 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by TooTallVal
Carrie how was your vacation?
I could have sworn that I'd answered this! Sorry. My vacation was good thanks for asking.

Well I've started back to classes. This is my last semester of college. I'm both happy and sad. I look foward to having a degree and moving on but I love the atmosphere and the people in my school.

Has anyone had to deal with Hurricane Frances or what's left of it? I live in Atlanta and it's coming our way now. Apparently it won't start raining til later tonight, but the wind has been blowing hard since early this morning.

Then we shall be free
Old 09-06-2004, 06:33 PM
Master Fan

I started school again two weeks ago. What college do you go to, Carrie?

Good luck to anyone who had to/has to deal with the hurricane. Luckily, I'm up in Ohio, so I don't have to worry about it.

Did anyone do anything special for Labor Day?
Old 09-06-2004, 08:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by bballplayer30

Well, I was going to go to a cook-out today. However, I stayed up too late and slept through it. I missed seeing my 2nd cousin Xavier. He's just a baby and I have no pictures of him. Ashely(his mother) has to go back to home today. So chances are I won't see him again until the next time she can come up.
Old 09-06-2004, 09:05 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I started school again two weeks ago. What college do you go to, Carrie?

Good luck to anyone who had to/has to deal with the hurricane. Luckily, I'm up in Ohio, so I don't have to worry about it.

I go to Clayton College & State University. About 6,000 students, it's just south of Atlanta.

I'm not going out or anything today. My friends all had to work. So I've been doing homework and switching between the L&O marathon on TNT and a marathon of The West Wing on Bravo.

Ugh! That sucks Subject.

Then we shall be free
Old 09-07-2004, 12:16 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
[B]I could have sworn that I'd answered this! Sorry. My vacation was good thanks for asking. [/i]

Quote:
Has anyone had to deal with Hurricane Frances or what's left of it? I live in Atlanta and it's coming our way now. Apparently it won't start raining til later tonight, but the wind has been blowing hard since early this morning.
Made it through safely through Ms. Frances!! Man was the storm sloooooowwwww and stubborn. Never have I experienced such an unusually slow hurricane!

Thankfully we have our power!! I was freaking out Friday when the power went out. But lasted for about 30 minutes followed by a row of power surges!! Glad I unplugged the computer!

But all in all my family and I made it throught safely! Plenty of debris all over the backyard and street.

Heard a crack during the worse point of the storm yesterday afternoon. Found out our neighbor's tree split in half. That's all we needed! if that tree fell on a powerline?? So much for electricity! That what happen with Andrew! we were w/o power for a week and half because the neighbors' (before the current neighbors) huge tree fell ontop of our powerline! Man!!

But now we have to look into Hurricane Ivan "The Terrible"?? Dang man!! This should be in the record books for the most hurricanes hitting Fla in one season!

And this season has just began?? Man....

Not much today, just some errons.

And Subject, bummer that you missed your cousin!
Old 09-07-2004, 12:43 AM
Banned

Quote:
switching between the L&O marathon on TNT and a marathon of The West Wing on Bravo.
I've been watching the same thing. It's some good taste in teleivsion you have there.

It's terrible news about this Hurricane. However like Katy, I'm lucky to be safe in Ohio. On another way off topic note, while I live in Ohio I like Michigan for Football. Thats a big thing here. I'm only 1 of 2 Michigan fans on my mothers side of the family. My Half-Uncle played for them. I really started to like them after that but even before that I was a fan.
Old 09-07-2004, 02:35 PM
MST Manager

Quote:
Nah, not really. Just stayed home and chilled. My boyfriend painted my kitchen! Hee. It's sooo pretty. We watched some L&O, too. That's one of the few shows that I love that he will watch with me without complaining the whole time.

I hope everyone dealing with the hurricane is safe. I live in New Jersey, so we are just getting winds and slight drizzling. It's supposed to rain really hard for the next two days, though.
Old 09-08-2004, 12:13 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Subject
On another way off topic note, while I live in Ohio I like Michigan for Football. Thats a big thing here. I'm only 1 of 2 Michigan fans on my mothers side of the family. My Half-Uncle played for them. I really started to like them after that but even before that I was a fan.
Ooh, another football fan. I'm more of a college ball fan, though. I've watched Ohio State compulsively for the past few years because my father's best friend's son, Alex, was on the team. He just got drafted to Arizona.

Quote:
Originally posted by TooTallVal
But now we have to look into Hurricane Ivan "The Terrible"?? Dang man!! This should be in the record books for the most hurricanes hitting Fla in one season!
I'm glad you made it through the hurricane all right. Good luck with the weather!

Quote:
Originally posted by NikNak
My boyfriend painted my kitchen! Hee. It's sooo pretty.
Ooh, it's always nice to have a big strong man to do housework for you.
Old 09-08-2004, 07:25 PM
MST Manager

Hehe.

I am a HUGE football fan. My favorite teams are SF 49ers and Syracuse Orangemen.

I am glad the official NFL season starts tomorrow. You know what I'll be doing all day Sundays!
Old 09-09-2004, 06:55 PM
Loyal Fan

Thanks bballplayer30. Just 2 more months till hurricane season is over!
Old 09-09-2004, 08:17 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by NikNak
I am glad the official NFL season starts tomorrow. You know what I'll be doing all day Sundays!
I know! I usually spend Sundays at my friend's house and watch football with her dad and brother. Her mother thinks its hilarious because I'm sitting there screaming at the TV and my friend is commenting on all of the hot guys.

Anyone else sick? It seems like everyone is getting colds. My sinuses are going crazy, I've had one big sinus headache for the past two days.