Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-11-2004, 10:31 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Subject
I've been watching the same thing. It's some good taste in teleivsion you have there.
Hee. Thanks very much! :

Football wise I'm more of a college ball fan. Definitely for Georgia. Although my favorite is baseball. Go Braves!

Come visit the WWE/Wrestling Board

When we're free to love anyone we choose
When this world's big enough for all different views
When we all can worship from our own kind of pew
Then we shall be free
Old 09-12-2004, 07:29 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Carrie99
Although my favorite is baseball. Go Braves!
I like the Braves too. Most people I know don't really care for the game of Baseball. I don't really watch a lot of sports though due to my time being filled watching other shows. I watch Football on the big dates like the Ohio vs. Michigan game but thats about it. I don't watch Basketball at all unless my cousins are watching it. I used to watch a lot of Football when I was little. My cousin and I used to argue over Cowboys vs. 49ers. I perfered the Cowboys, he was always into 49ers. Of course he usually likes whatever team is winning big. Which of course he will never admit.
Old 09-12-2004, 10:42 PM
Master Fan

I'm a Braves fan, too, which is like a sin living in Cleveland.

Quote:
I don't watch Basketball at all unless my cousins are watching it. I used to watch a lot of Football when I was little. My cousin and I used to argue over Cowboys vs. 49ers. I perfered the Cowboys, he was always into 49ers.
I watch basketball if there's a game on, but I prefer watching the WNBA. Aw, that's cute about you and your cousin. My little brother used to pick the team he wanted to win by their colors. He'd decide he liked black better than brown, so he'd want the Steelers to win instead of the Browns or something.
Old 09-13-2004, 03:43 AM
Banned

I also like the Raiders now. Ever since my Uncle went to play for them. I have to honor family. However, I'll always be a Cowboys fan over all. In my game NFL 2k3 I like to play as either Cowboys, Raiders, Jets, or the Patriots. Thats like the only sports game that I have. I used to like NFL Blitz for the Nintendo 64 as well.
Old 09-13-2004, 08:23 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
In my game NFL 2k3 I like to play as either Cowboys, Raiders, Jets, or the Patriots. Thats like the only sports game that I have. I used to like NFL Blitz for the Nintendo 64 as well.
I'm terrible at sports video games. There's too many buttons to press to get the people to run and throw and whatever else they do. I kick ass at Atari, though. I think because it's just a joystick. I used to play Pitfall with my older brother constantly.
Old 09-16-2004, 12:40 AM
Master Fan

Yay Braves fans! I'm watching them right now actually. Heh. I've never been a big basketball fan, not sure why.

I totally agree with you about sports video games. I can never get anything to do what I want it to!

Then we shall be free
Old 09-16-2004, 12:51 AM
MST Manager

Quote:
Originally posted by bballplayer30
Anyone else sick? It seems like everyone is getting colds. My sinuses are going crazy, I've had one big sinus headache for the past two days.
I feel like I have had a sinus headache cold/infection/headache for like, all summer.

Gah.

It sucks.
Old 09-16-2004, 01:39 AM
Loyal Fan

bballplayer30 and NikNak, join the club! From time to time my sinus acts up. And with me having allergies, it doesn't help matters!
Old 09-16-2004, 07:14 PM
Master Fan

Bah, I know how you guys feel. I think the Cold and Sinus medicine is my new best friend. I hate that it makes you tired all of the time, though.

Carrie, did you happen to see the Braves/Indians shut-out game? That was horrible... It was all over Cleveland papers for days.
Old 09-17-2004, 11:27 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by bballplayer30
Carrie, did you happen to see the Braves/Indians shut-out game? That was horrible... It was all over Cleveland papers for days.
Ugh! Yes I saw it. *sigh* You poor thing having to deal with it. (I'm watching the game now: Chipper Jones just hit a 3 run homer)

I haven't gotten sick yet so far, but I probably will during midterms or finals. It never fails.

Then we shall be free
Old 09-18-2004, 12:18 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Carrie99
Ugh! Yes I saw it. *sigh* You poor thing having to deal with it. (I'm watching the game now: Chipper Jones just hit a 3 run homer)
Whoo Chipper! I get hazed for being a Braves fan all the time. And a Steelers fan. But I'm not originally from Cleveland, so I don't really care.

Anybody doing anything interesting this weekend? I'm driving up to Pennsylvania tomorrow with my older brother to visit my grandparents, and then Sunday my little brother has his first football game of the season. He's so excited, because he's starting at center and I promised I'd go. It's going to be a pretty family oriented weekend, but it's not too bad.
Old 09-18-2004, 07:00 PM
MST Manager

Boring weekend, for me.

My boyfriend, Aaron, and I went to dinner last night. He has to work all day Saturday, so I am just home, chilling. I am about to watch my soap opera tapes from this week. Tomorrow, Aaron and I are going to be watching football and the Emmy's. He doesn't know about THAT part, though. Hee.

So, yeah. Nothing exciting.
Old 09-19-2004, 02:19 AM
Master Fan

Hee. Just slip that "Emmys" thing right under his nose after he's tired from watching football.

This weekend I'm not doing much of anything but homework, sadly. *sigh* I start my internship this coming week for sure though.

Then we shall be free
Old 09-20-2004, 03:27 AM
Banned

This weekend was nothing special for me. All I did Friday was stay home and watch my Friday night line-up. Which was kind of special because it was the summer finale for the Stargate shows on Sc-Fi.

Saturday, I went over to my cousin's house and we played Custom Robos on my GameCube. Then he wanted to get online and find some girls. So I had to type for him. Then I got some sleep until AJ showed up and we played some Custom Robos.

Today, I just came home and waited to watch another great episode of Jack & Bobby. Of course I watched Charmed as well. Even though there has been a decline in that show.
Old 10-03-2004, 02:34 AM
Master Fan

Subject, congrats on you modship, I forgot to mention that earlier.

This weekend I'm mostly spending studying because midterms are coming up this week.

Got tickets for Home Game 1 of my Braves vs who knows at this point in the Division playoffs.

Then we shall be free