Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-30-2016, 12:25 PM
Master Fan

That's sooo funny

Did another run yesterday. I got stuck in the second week of training in my tracking app because my knee started hurting a lot, so I stopped for two weeks, and now I'm slowly building it up again But I'm getting back to a good pace

So I went into the park yesterday to do my run. At some point I started noticing some road blocks etc. But I didn't know what was going on. Until I noticed a lot of women running in pink. Turns out the national Ladies Run (to collect money for breast cancer research, usually) was at our park today I got all stuck between these road blocks until I finally found my way out But not before a nice guy asked me if I gave up and had to explain I was just there by accident

I really like this app, shows me exactly how fast I ran every interval (Week 2 = 6 intervals of 90 seconds running, so not too intense ).

RunDouble C25K - C25K Week 2 Day 2 - Sun May 29 09:45:02 UTC 2016
Mazza d'Evill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2016, 12:26 PM
Master Fan

That's sooo funny

Did another run yesterday. I got stuck in the second week of training in my tracking app because my knee started hurting a lot, so I stopped for two weeks, and now I'm slowly building it up again But I'm getting back to a good pace

So I went into the park yesterday to do my run. At some point I started noticing some road blocks etc. But I didn't know what was going on. Until I noticed a lot of women running in pink. Turns out the national Ladies Run (to collect money for breast cancer research, usually) was at our park today I got all stuck between these road blocks until I finally found my way out But not before a nice guy asked me if I gave up and had to explain I was just there by accident

I really like this app, shows me exactly how fast I ran every interval (Week 2 = 6 intervals of 90 seconds running, so not too intense ).

RunDouble C25K - C25K Week 2 Day 2 - Sun May 29 09:45:02 UTC 2016

http://www.rundouble.com/referral/111899119400266631088
Old 05-30-2016, 01:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

Mascha. You should have stayed in it

The worst thing in your life may just contain the seeds for the best things to begin to grow.
Sunrise at Midnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2016, 09:44 AM
Master Fan

I really should have Maybe I should check the park's schedule (& huge halls next to them, they often use the park for their events) more often on the internet

Went for another run today, and did my intervals much faster than before Guess that means I'm ready to go on to the next 'week' of training
Still got stuck though, thought it would be over after this ladies run, but my usual exit of the park was closed due to construction work for a huge festival next weekend (with some of the greatest DJ's of this world, but I'm not into dance, so I had no idea ), so I kinda got stuck again, and had to take a longer walk after my run than I anticipated, back to where I entered the park

Oh well. Festival season, isn't it?

http://www.rundouble.com/run/5382360...144/iq1FbJtma6
Old 06-01-2016, 06:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

Mascha, it'll be an adventure for a few weeks then. Yay for moving up to the next level!

The worst thing in your life may just contain the seeds for the best things to begin to grow.

Last edited by Sunrise at Midnight; 06-15-2016 at 11:59 AM
Old 06-15-2016, 12:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

No working out for me for a while. I can walk but that's about it. On tight restrictions

Old 06-20-2016, 05:55 AM
Fan Forum Star

I need to diet and excexercise again. I'm gonna try to some squats and crunches today or yoga.
Old 07-24-2016, 02:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

So unhappy with myself.

I have had a full time job for a few months now and just when I plan to get to working out again I just don't. I'm so tired when I get home from work that I just fall asleep and take a nap. And then my eating habits haven't been healthy either.

Right now my issue is simply shaving my legs. I only have to shave once a month but I don't have time to shave my legs when I shower in the mornings so I just wait until one weekend in the month to do so. So now I have to wait another week. I know excuses excuses.

Sometimes I miss those days when I didn't have a job and could go to the gym in the mornings like I used to.
Emma♥Neal
Ron_Beckett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2016, 03:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

give it time you'll get a routine worked out. Getting up an hour earlier hitting the gym before work or stoping after work before going home 2 to 3 times a week. Or splitting a lunch break. Or adapting a few excercises to do right there at your desk.

Old 07-24-2016, 04:57 PM
Dedicated Fan

I so need to diet but I have just so haven't got into it. I will say that one of my fitness health goals have been achieved while I do drink pop I have not touched a mountain dew since before Christmas. I have gone from about 3 to 4 cans of mtdew at least five days a week plus my weekly two bottles of ale 8 to about two 20oz of Peps (because Pepsi is so fizzy it takes me up to three days to drink one, two bottles of either ale 8 or root beer, and a glass Sierra mist a week that is quite an improvement I think.
IrishSouthernBelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2017, 10:28 AM
Fan Forum Star

I've lost another 10lbs

I get to start a light workout again, so hopefully I can drop the last of this medication weight gain in the next few months

Old 02-21-2017, 11:03 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'm healthy eating meal prepping again and gonna start excerising again too.
Old 07-07-2017, 07:38 AM
Fan Forum Hero

So, any sports anyone?

I recently got myself a new bike. I was out of breath so quickly in the beginning but it is much better now

avi by neel luvs tony
kiamay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2017, 10:03 AM
Fan Forum Star

Its to dangerous to ride a bike anywhere around here, that and the heats just don't make a good combination.

My brother recently took up axe throwing and it's helping his biceps

Old 07-08-2017, 10:16 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunrise at Midnight (View Post)
Its to dangerous to ride a bike anywhere around here, that and the heats just don't make a good combination.

My brother recently took up axe throwing and it's helping his biceps
That is the most interesting exercise I have ever heard of

Where are you from that riding a bike is so dangerous?

avi by neel luvs tony
kiamay is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread