Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 04-06-2004, 03:47 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by p&j =true luv:
<STRONG>Where did you get yours from? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Oh, the same place where you apply for drivers licences and stuff. RAA registrar or something... [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Quote:
Originally posted by Aussie bubbles:
<STRONG>I am feeling pretty miserable [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] Because I am sick and because Chris leaves in less that 6 weeks [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img] So I am feeling pretty damn sorry for myself right now.</STRONG>
Awww, that sucks! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] Many a hug for you. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-06-2004, 08:28 PM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/sadwave.gif[/img]

I am still sick [img]smilies/yawn.gif[/img]
I feel like crap!
Only a two more days then I get 4 days off though (I have to keep on telling myself that so that I get outta bed and come to work!)

hey where are all the AFL fans - I need to talk footy!

Oh and every gimme more hugs [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I am a real sook ya know? elmo sorta cheered me up last night but then when my sister told me she threw my male cat Sooty outside on Monday night I got sad - because he still hasn't returned! He's gonne missing before but only for a day not for a whole night and a whole day and then another night. I told her she better pray he comes home today otherwise I am shaving her cat!
Old 04-06-2004, 09:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
<STRONG>Kelly [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I always lie to survey people. And because I work for a law firm I am very good at lying and it comes so naturally [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] And so does being rude when even after you you say "not interested" they still try and pressure you into stuff!</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Lair lair movie [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

6 weeks? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] Chris is leaving? hold on...I thought you were going to England too? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] or is that afterwards?

EEK...I better go easter shopping tomorrow

edited - [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I got mine 2 book lights from WA Savage yesterday [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[ 04-06-2004: Message edited Summer Blues ]
Old 04-06-2004, 10:04 PM
Master Fan

Aw, hope you get better soon Nadene. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Semester break soon! Woot! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 04-06-2004, 10:28 PM
Ultimate Fan

Bubbles, I'm sending lotsa healing vibes your way. Sounds like you're having a pretty crappy week. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] Hope you feel better soon. [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] And I hope your kitty comes home, too. *all fingers and toes crossed*

At least you have Elmo to cheer you up. I remember this one time when me and hubby set off a whole pile of Tickle Me Elmos in Toys R Us. They were all stacked on top of each other, and we just went and set them all jiggling then ran off before the whole stack had a chance to fall over. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Forgot to get me some cheese stix *smacks self in head* Will remember next week (hopefully).

Freya, I haven't been watching The Hot House, but I did see the first couple who got the boot at Target one day. I wouldn't have recognised them, but I was with my sister, and she knew who they were and got all excited. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 04-06-2004, 11:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The O.C. Season One dvds October 2004 [img]smilies/wiggle.gif[/img] America news
I'm going to get them from amazon.com [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I'm not waiting for ch9 [img]smilies/puke.gif[/img]
Old 04-07-2004, 05:03 AM
Supreme Fan

I dont blame you there... that might be a good idea execpt i dont like buying stuff i havnt seen first.

I might wait and see if they get it at the video store.

When your dreams turn to dust....vacuum!
Old 04-07-2004, 09:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It's not australian date [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] so they won't have it

I saw 50 first dates tonight [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] it's a awesome movie to watch
Old 04-07-2004, 05:49 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>
Gonna go home and make my Ticklem Me Elmo laugh until his batteries run out (he makes me laugh!)</STRONG>
aww... hope your feeling better [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

i have always wanted a tickle me elmo [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]

&lt;-- last day of uni today [img]smilies/wiggle.gif[/img] too bad i feel like crap, and cant walk properly cos of an ingrown toenail [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

i think i might go and pig out on chocoloate, considering i have to spend easter by myself [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img]
Old 04-07-2004, 07:52 PM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

I feel alot better today!
Except my nasty cough kept me awake for most of the night [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] But it is a 4 day weekend so nothing matters!
My pusscat Sooty returned home at about 5am this morning. He had been missing since Monday night.

Kelly Yeah I am going later on in the year. Perhaps November. But I am hoping Chris will come home before then so I won't have to go!

Jen I just got my Elmo! Last week - Chris got it for me [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] He is so cute! Why are you spending Easter alone? You can go spend it with my nanna [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] She lives in Newcastle. Her house got broken into [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

I can't remember what everyone else has written! my brain isn't working too well today!

I wish it were 5 o'clock already!

Have a great Easter everybody - I won't be online over the weekend... We still haven't set our home computer up [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Hopefully someone will have the time to do it this weekend (and maybe I will even put curtains and shelves up in my room this weekend!)
Old 04-07-2004, 11:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Aussie - my fingers are crossed X X for you, hopefully Chris will be home sick and come home to you [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] don't tell him I said that [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Shopping was mad today [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] I went easter and food shopping today
Old 04-08-2004, 03:02 AM
Elite Fan

Another [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] for Nadene...heeee a Tickle Me Elmo...aww it's so cute....I love the limbo Elmo too [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Not that I, er, go around pressing them at the shops or anything [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

glad to hear your kitty is back [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Quote:
Originally posted by - Jen -:

i think i might go and pig out on chocoloate, considering i have to spend easter by myself [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img]
[img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

Have a good Easter weekend everyone [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 04-08-2004, 03:15 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I just order 4 movies from amazon.com [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] woo hoo

Have a great easter guys [img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img] *sends chocolates to everyone*
Old 04-08-2004, 04:06 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>

Jen I just got my Elmo! Last week - Chris got it for me [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] He is so cute! Why are you spending Easter alone? You can go spend it with my nanna [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] She lives in Newcastle. Her house got broken into [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

</STRONG>
aww, man, i want a tickle me elmo, heck, i want a boyfriend too, actually, on 2nd thought, just give me the tickle me elmo, easier to take care of [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

my whole family is in Perth, well my whole family consists of my parents and sister, i dont have any other relatives, i might go crash at one of my friends places, and invade their easter [img]smilies/evil_laugh.gif[/img]
Old 04-08-2004, 05:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by - Jen -:
<STRONG>my whole family is in Perth, well my whole family consists of my parents and sister, i dont have any other relatives, i might go crash at one of my friends places, and invade their easter [img]smilies/evil_laugh.gif[/img]</STRONG>
[img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] You need more hugs than we do

I'm kind of by myself too [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] my brother's got plans
Closed Thread   Post New Thread