Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-09-2003, 04:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by Roswell's 5th Czechoslavakian:
ahh yes so embarassing.

You guys know that Amanda Foreman's on Alias this week [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Yaaaay can't wait to see her!
I knew that she was going to be on, but I didn't know it was going to be this week [img]smilies/wiggle.gif[/img] Thanks [img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img]
Old 11-09-2003, 07:20 AM
Dedicated Fan

Also I heard that Jen Garner is on Leno on Foxtel tomorrow night.

Also I just saw "Laurel Canyon" wasn't that good but had to see it cause I love Kate Beckinsale. So in the ads course they showed Underworld! I haven't seen the ad for agesssss. I was so convinced that I missed it!
Old 11-09-2003, 11:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by Roswell's 5th Czechoslavakian:
<STRONG>

Least the Buffy ones are way cheaper now!!!!

Just had to say that cause now I have 500 posts wooo hoo. Now I can get a movin ava right???</STRONG>
Yeah [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] 1 season to get now [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

Congrats [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img] right [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[ 11-09-2003: Message edited Crazy_D+J_Fan ]
Old 11-10-2003, 03:20 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Crazy_D+J_Fan:
<STRONG>

Yeah [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] 1 season to get now [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

[ 11-09-2003: Message edited Crazy_D+J_Fan ]</STRONG>
Awesome, I cant wait for S7 to come out! I didnt really like Angel S4 but I will proberly get that too. Plus Im waiting for the Roswell DVDs to come out!!! Theres too many to buy! I'd be rich if I didnt buy DVDs!

Theres this new woman at my work and her name is Ruby so she reminds me of Amy Smart even though she looks nothing like her! Everyone else seems to forget her name so they always look at me when they need to find out! Anyone seen the audio commentary with Foley and Keri and when Amy Smart first appears in the scene he said how she's a cutie patootie! That was sooo adorable!
Old 11-10-2003, 03:20 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Crazy_D+J_Fan:
<STRONG>

[ 11-09-2003: Message edited Crazy_D+J_Fan ]</STRONG>
Awesome, I cant wait for S7 to come out! I didnt really like Angel S4 but I will proberly get that too. Plus Im waiting for the Roswell DVDs to come out!!! Theres too many to buy! I'd be rich if I didnt buy DVDs!

Theres this new woman at my work and her name is Ruby so she reminds me of Amy Smart even though she looks nothing like her! Everyone else seems to forget her name so they always look at me when they need to find out! Anyone seen the audio commentary with Foley and Keri and when Amy Smart first appears in the scene he said how she's a cutie patootie! That was sooo adorable!

Well Im off to my friens to watch Jen Garner on Leno [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] yay! Also Alias tonight!
Old 11-13-2003, 06:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Hi Kelly and JL [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I haven't got the Felicity DVD's yet. I've still got them on tape [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 11-14-2003, 03:31 AM
Dedicated Fan

oh well least you have your vids. I dont even have all of S3 and 4 on video! My own bad though. I have all Buffy, Angel, DC, Roswell and Alias on DVD/VHS and most of Felicity so I'll wait for the S3 and 4 boxsets, by then it will be more special cause I dont know the eps so well!
Old 11-14-2003, 07:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by Roswell's 5th Czech:
oh well least you have your vids. I dont even have all of S3 and 4 on video! My own bad though. I have all Buffy, Angel, DC, Roswell and Alias on DVD/VHS and most of Felicity so I'll wait for the S3 and 4 boxsets, by then it will be more special cause I dont know the eps so well!
True.

As I even when I taped they from the TV I still remembered the eps from a few years back [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
Old 11-15-2003, 07:43 AM
Dedicated Fan

I missed alot of Felicity the first time around. Then when ch 7 repeated I got even more hooked. It was strange cause the way I saw things was totally different cause I knew more of what was going on. ALMOST like watching another show! Alot of eps I remembered though. I still haven't seen the grad ep though! Ugh so annoying, I will have to wait forever. I actually just posted a heap of Grad pics ova at the Alias board. Theres some cool behind the scenes ones at felicitypage.com
Old 11-16-2003, 07:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I missed alot of Felicity the first time around. Then when ch 7 repeated I got even more hooked. It was strange cause the way I saw things was totally different cause I knew more of what was going on. ALMOST like watching another show! Alot of eps I remembered though. I still haven't seen the grad ep though! Ugh so annoying, I will have to wait forever. I actually just posted a heap of Grad pics ova at the Alias board. Theres some cool behind the scenes ones at felicitypage.com
[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Hi JL [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I remeber when Felicity was first aired Ch7 kept changing the times around and I think it ended up in the late night timeslot [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Thanks for the link, I'll check it out [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 11-17-2003, 03:00 AM
Dedicated Fan

Hey JP [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

You know that new Britney Murphy, Jesse Spencer, Dakota Fanning movie (aint she a cutie! She was awesome in "I Am Sam") well anywayz the guy that played Tracy is in it! I saw the ad again the other day at the cinema [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img].

I'll post some Grad pics here since it's such a quiet and slow thread and Im sure you ppl will like them. Also I think Foley directed this ep, I guess that why Jen Garner is there!

Also 2 hour Alias finale tonight!!! woooo hooo [img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img]

Old 11-18-2003, 01:42 AM
Fan Forum Hero

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Hi JL [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Oh I didn't know that! I can't wait to see Uptown Girls [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Thanks for the pics too! I saw Amanda on Alias last week and in the season final she and Marshall are so cute [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 11-18-2003, 07:34 AM
Supreme Fan

Yes Scott Foley directed "The Graduate" episode & did a very fine job. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-19-2003, 08:46 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Just Peachy.:
<STRONG> [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Hi JL [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Oh I didn't know that! I can't wait to see Uptown Girls [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Thanks for the pics too! I saw Amanda on Alias last week and in the season final she and Marshall are so cute [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Yeah Amanda was cute on Alias, she has gorgeous blue eyes! They're more noticeable without all her "Meghan make-up". Her and Marshall are cute! Was a little weird when Marshall was telling Weiss/Greg about his date lol. Its like role reversal now!
Old 11-21-2003, 05:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:

Yeah Amanda was cute on Alias, she has gorgeous blue eyes! They're more noticeable without all her "Meghan make-up". Her and Marshall are cute! Was a little weird when Marshall was telling Weiss/Greg about his date lol. Its like role reversal now!
She was [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img]

I [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] seeing the old Felicity team again [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] all we need is Keri [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]