Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-16-2019, 02:43 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by ѕυρrємє ωιт¢н (View Post)
With all this discussion of characters, I just realized, do we not want to represent Torchwood at all? Since that is also related to this.
Or are you guys just wanting to do the DW side?
Dw side i love torchwood but it rarely gets discussed here sadly
Old 07-16-2019, 03:50 PM
Graphics Team

Okay so how about...

10 & Donna (or Rose), 11 & Amy, 12 & Clara, and then 13 and her companions?
I wish we could narrow it down for the companions on the 13th Doctor. Are all 3 of them for her as important? I haven't seen any of the episodes for the 13th Doctor, so I dunno.
Jac || Join 9-1-1GothamThe Wheel of Time
ice choco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2019, 07:10 PM
Moderator Support Team

Nice oh donna i do love donna , but i feelRose is the start of the show .. bjt either of the two i woild like the rest are good to .

3 companions yeah i woupd say ryan least one i guess but they have all been in the season so cant really take them out
Old 07-16-2019, 07:23 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Do you know if they are all coming back? That might help narrow them down. But keeping the 3 is also fine
It makes it 11 characters but how about Donna & Rose with Rose not next to Doctor #10 So she's still there but that relationship isn't being represented

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2019, 08:05 PM
Graphics Team

I think that could probably work?
If anything you can always stick Donna in between 10 and Rose? If you guys want it that way, of course
Old 07-16-2019, 08:44 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinebrighterxx (View Post)
Do you know if they are all coming back? That might help narrow them down. But keeping the 3 is also fine
It makes it 11 characters but how about Donna & Rose with Rose not next to Doctor #10 So she's still there but that relationship isn't being represented
They are all coming back for a 2nd season , so they are sticking around .

I love the idea of donna in between them would like kt
Old 07-16-2019, 11:25 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Putting Donna between the Doctor & Rose is what I meant by not putting them together, sorry. I could've worded it better. But I also didn't want to necessarily say that someone had to do a certain layout or order, just so long as they weren't next to each other

Is this right for characters?:
Tenth Doctor / Donna / Rose (pending decision on which or both to include)
Eleventh Doctor / Amy
Twelfth Doctor / Clara
Thirteenth Doctor / Graham / Yasmin / Ryan

(I'm not necessarily suggesting pictures, if you have favourite pictures please let us know, I'm just checking I have the right characters)

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 07-17-2019, 07:24 AM
Graphics Team

Yep, Chelle, that looks correct to me
Old 07-18-2019, 04:58 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinebrighterxx (View Post)
Putting Donna between the Doctor & Rose is what I meant by not putting them together, sorry. I could've worded it better. But I also didn't want to necessarily say that someone had to do a certain layout or order, just so long as they weren't next to each other

Is this right for characters?:
Tenth Doctor / Donna / Rose (pending decision on which or both to include)
Eleventh Doctor / Amy
Twelfth Doctor / Clara
Thirteenth Doctor / Graham / Yasmin / Ryan

(I'm not necessarily suggesting pictures, if you have favourite pictures please let us know, I'm just checking I have the right characters)
that sounds right and ill try and get you good pics to
Old 07-19-2019, 02:06 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Amy what do you think of that list of characters?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 07-19-2019, 02:40 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

I am fine with the list of characters. I am just worried that too many have been chosen and the banner will be really cluttered with lots of small faces.

If it were completely up to me I would probably remove Rose or Donna and one of 13's companions.

I know Petra wants all the characters in the list included though. I am sure no matter what we will be happy with outcome Getting a new color scheme alone will make me ecstatic.
One Thing Remains is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2019, 02:59 PM
Graphics Team Manager

We can leave off Rose since I know you have been unsure on her. Or even Donna too to stick with more recent companions? We could also go back to the Doctors & just leave it at 13's companions not the other ones

It is up to you & Petra (& anyone else who wants to share their thoughts)

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 07-19-2019, 03:27 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

If we do just Doctors and 13's companions the graphic is going to be outdated really quickly. The longest a companion has ever lasted is 2 and a half seasons and they have already had one complete season. So more than likely they will only be on another 1 and a half seasons at most. This boards has been recustomized about every 5 years on average. That's a really long time for the graphic to be outdated.

The only way to keep the graphic relevant to the show would be to do a combination of Doctors and Companions.

I think we should choose one companion for each of the Doctors 10-13. Maybe do 2 companions for 13 at most. That way the banner won't be crazy busy with too many characters.

But if Petra really wants all 3 companions for 13 then I am fine with that. As long as 10-12 all have a companion on the banner with them as well.
Old 07-19-2019, 03:44 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Becoming outdated quickly is exactly why I suggested adding in other companions

So we can just leave off Rose (or Donna if you prefer) if you can't pick just one of 13's. I know Petra mentioned possibly leaving off Ryan if you wanted to reduce how many companions 13 has

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 07-19-2019, 05:02 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

It would be my preference to leave off Rose. Rose and Donna both were with Ten for one season so they are equal in terms of screen time with that Doctor. And Donna, I think, is more of a fan favorite with Ten because they were so fun together.
Reply   Post New Thread