Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-15-2018, 12:39 AM
Master Fan

Hope everyone had a good weekend, and has a good week ahead.

I forgot to say that I loved The Book of Mormon! Really good.

This weekend I didn't do much other than some much needed house cleaning.
Old 01-15-2018, 03:22 AM
Loyal Fan

Hello everyone,

It's Monday already... my Monday doesn't go well I'm sooo tired and I'm almost done with Work. The Weekend was fine. I was out with my Sister and my Nephew. I hope you all had a nice weekend
Old 01-15-2018, 07:49 AM
Master Fan

Hi ladies!

Kathi, I hope your week turns around now that Monday is over!

Luckily I have a long weekend because it's a holiday here (MLK Day), so I'm relaxing. I saw The Shape of Water this weekend, which I thought was very good, and I also saw a Broadway show that I enjoyed.

I'm glad you loved The Book of Mormon, Christine!
Old 01-15-2018, 09:21 PM
Master Fan

Sorry your Monday wasn't great Kathi. But you're one day closer to the weekend.

I overslept today and missed a meeting. Oops. But it was ok. It wasn't super important.

I'm going to see Three Billboards on Friday, and also it's 3 weeks and 2 days until my first Hamilton show.
Old 01-19-2018, 08:36 AM
Loyal Fan

It's Friday 4:33pm and I'm Home.

The rest of my Week wasn't that bad. Thank God for my daily GG episodes. They made every single day for me. I worked alot and hadn't enough Sleep so nothing really special happened. I'm happy that my free Weekend is here.
Old 01-20-2018, 09:56 PM
Master Fan

Glad the rest of your week went well!

Friday night I saw Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri. It was great. Twists I didn't see coming. Very well done.

Today I went to my local Woman's March. I live in a smaller town, so there were only about 400-500 people, but it was good.

Hope everyone is having a good weekend.
Old 01-21-2018, 12:51 PM
Master Fan

I'm glad you liked the movie, Christine. It was my favorite this year.

I went to visit my friend in NJ this weekend and helped her and her family get settled into their new house, which was fun.
Old 01-21-2018, 01:35 PM
Master Fan

Today I'm chilling at home, still watching the Breaking Bad marathon on AMC. It's up to Season 5 now, which is amazing. The marathon will finish up next weekend.
Old 01-22-2018, 12:49 AM
Master Fan

Hi girls, hope you had a nice weekend

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_strawberry_girl (View Post)
Friday night I saw Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri. It was great. Twists I didn't see coming. Very well done.
I´m planning on seeing it too but it´s not in the cinemas here yet. I went to see the Darkest hour on Saturday and I liked it very much. I think Gary Oldman was fantastic. I´m not sure I would recognize him if I didn´t know he was playing Churchill

Old 01-22-2018, 01:02 AM
Elite Fan

Hi girls!
I worked all weekend so today is my day off. I'm listening to the Gilmore Guys podcast right now. I love them!
icon: Permanent_99
Old 01-22-2018, 11:28 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by valeposh (View Post)
Hi girls!
I worked all weekend so today is my day off. I'm listening to the Gilmore Guys podcast right now. I love them!
I miss listening to them regularly, glad Kevin is back with the Marvelous Mrs. Maisel. Enjoy!
Old 01-23-2018, 12:38 AM
Loyal Fan

Hey Girls,

My Week started good... I had a short Day at Work yesterday. After Work I met my Sister for Lunch. We had a nice Day in Town and played a Scene from GG "I smell Snow" it was so funny because I just said that for no reason and one Second later we've heard a Kid saying "Mama look Snow!"

I'm leaving now for a Breakfast with some Friends.... I wish you all a nice Week xoxo
Old 02-08-2018, 08:35 PM
Master Fan

It's been awhile; how's everyone doing? Anyone watching the Olympics? Have any fun weekend plans?
Old 02-08-2018, 11:28 PM
Master Fan

I haven't watched any Olympics yet. I was out tonight playing my weekly trivia (we tied for 2nd place).

And last night I was out super late as I was at Hamilton! Finally the day was here! I loved every second of it. I sang along (silently) to all the words, and I might have cried a few times. I can't wait to see it again. It's in Seattle for 6 weeks so I scored as many tickets as I could during the pre-sale.

So tonight I'm really tired. I have no weekend plans yet. Sleeping in for sure
Old 02-09-2018, 01:25 AM
Master Fan

Hi, everybody

Quote:
Originally Posted by CohenGal (View Post)
It's been awhile; how's everyone doing? Anyone watching the Olympics? Have any fun weekend plans?
I´ll be watching the Olympics this weekend, indeed:-). Although it will be less fun for me this time because of the time zones.

I´m going to London in a few weeks and I managed to make my mom and my cousin who are going with me to agree that we should see at least one musical while we are there. Yay me. But since they don´t understand english and are not theater buffs I had to choose something that will be easy to follow, no complicated story. So we are going to see the 42nd Street. More dancing than talking.lol I hope they will like ti.