Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-30-2017, 08:24 PM
Master Fan

Sorry about your DVD's Kathi. Maybe since the AYITL one is coming out next month, that's a good time to replace your other ones.

Sounds like fun Claire.

Hamilton tickets for Seattle go on sale here next Monday and I'm hoping to score some. I signed up for a presale code, but people are selected randomly. I already told my boss I had an appointment that morning so I'd be late for work.

Hey, priorities!
Old 10-31-2017, 12:45 AM
Loyal Fan

That's a really good Idea. To replace the Collection... I was so sad that I forgot that this is possible lol
Old 10-31-2017, 06:14 PM
Master Fan

Happy Halloween everyone!
Old 10-31-2017, 07:22 PM
Master Fan

Happy Halloween!

Is anyone watching the World Series? (My team never had a shot this year and I don't really have a major preference between these two teams so I'm not super invested, but I'm still watching because it's the World Series.)
Old 10-31-2017, 07:25 PM
Master Fan

Not watching, I'm not really a baseball fan.

From what I see on social media, seems to be exciting this year though.

The only sport I really follow (other than The Olympics) is soccer.

Sorry to hear of what happened in NYC today, glad you are safe Claire.
Old 10-31-2017, 11:19 PM
Loyal Fan

I was glad to see that LG is ok... I hope you all from NY are ok too... if anyone comes from there.. I'm shocked
Old 11-06-2017, 10:43 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_strawberry_girl (View Post)

Hamilton tickets for Seattle go on sale here next Monday and I'm hoping to score some. I signed up for a presale code, but people are selected randomly. I already told my boss I had an appointment that morning so I'd be late for work.

Hey, priorities!
I managed to get my tickets for Hamilton. It's not until next year, but I'm looking forward to it. It's in town for about 6 weeks, and I've got tickets to 4 shows. Oops!

But I figured the money I spent on those shows is still less than it would cost for one show in NYC if I went there to see it. Plus, one show is a Christmas gift from my sister. Bring on 2018!
Old 11-07-2017, 02:37 PM
Master Fan

Yay, I’m glad you got tickets!

It’s been really warm here lately but today it got cold. I’m not sure I’m ready for winter; at least, I’m not ready for winter weather, but I am ready for winter holidays! I can’t believe how close we are to Thanksgiving.
Old 11-07-2017, 10:33 PM
Master Fan

Haha, I make no apologies for my Hamilton craziness.

It turned pretty cold here this week too. We've had snow twice. We never get snow this early. I can remember a white Thanksgiving once, but even that is rare. We didn't have much, one day a dusting, and another about an inch, but it's still a bit crazy. Seems like we had only a few weeks of fall before we've started on winter.

I cannot believe it's only 16 days till thanksgiving. I don't even know what I'm doing yet. Then I'm going out of town for Christmas.
Old 11-10-2017, 01:25 AM
Loyal Fan

Hamilton? Wow I'm jealous! I would love to see it one Day. I took a few Weeks off from Work the other Day and I'm planning to fly... I wanna visit an old Friend who lives in Canada. But We'll meet in LA so it's my first Time that I'm coming to America. I'm super excited. Monday is the big day and I have a good Feeling to see some special Places. Steve (my Friend) said I can choose every Goal on that Vocation. It feels like a Dream...
Old 11-10-2017, 05:25 AM
Master Fan

Christine, where are you going for Christmas?

Kathi, sounds like an exciting trip that you're planning!

Happy Friday! I'm looking forward to going on a hike upstate tomorrow with my school's hiking club.
Old 11-10-2017, 07:24 PM
Master Fan

That sounds like a fun trip Kathi! Enjoy America.

Claire, I'm going to Las Vegas for Christmas. With my sister, brother-in-law, and some of his family. Should be fun.
Old 11-11-2017, 02:13 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_strawberry_girl (View Post)
That sounds like a fun trip Kathi! Enjoy America.

Claire, I'm going to Las Vegas for Christmas. With my sister, brother-in-law, and some of his family. Should be fun.
Your Plan for Christmas sounds like fun! And Thanks yeah I'm so excited. I'm sure I'll enjoy the Time
Old 11-19-2017, 09:20 PM
Master Fan

Glad it's a short work week, looking forward to the Thanksgiving weekend.

Anyone (in the US) have any fun plans? I'll be heading to my cousins for a family dinner.

Claire - I watched Alias Grace this weekend and quite enjoyed it. I still don't know what the truth was though, haha!
Old 11-19-2017, 10:58 PM
Loyal Fan

I'm in New York for Thanksgiving! It's going to be my frst Thanksgiving. And I'm already thankful that I can celebrate it