Master Fan

Happy New Year

-*- Journal || LG Media Alerts -*-
Old 12-31-2003, 07:33 PM
Extreme Fan

That's awesome, Cher!
Old 12-31-2003, 10:14 PM
Extreme Fan

Happy New Year everyone! I don't have anything quite as elaborate and creative as Cher's thingy, but I do have a pic of the fireworks we had... Brighten up the thread

And a link to a larger pic
Sydney Harbour

Have a great one [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

"Chi trova un amico , trova un tesoro"
Old 01-01-2004, 09:07 AM
Ultimate Fan

Cher, That's so cool! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Lor, Sydney is beautiful. I have to go visit sometime! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Happy New Year! [img]smilies/party.gif[/img] I hope everyone's year is a great one. And with everything that happened in 2003.. Alexis being born, Kevin was at war, moving.. I hope 2004 will be as boring as hell! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

junkie | LG fanlisting | My babies | Life's a Bitch

The Seeress of the High Desert
Old 01-01-2004, 09:51 AM
Elite Fan

Happy New Year!

Thanks for that picture of the Sydney fireworks. Sydney is definitely one of the most beautiful cities in the world and I fell in love with it when I was there. Standing on the Harbour Bridge and looking over to the Opera house. Sighs, I want to go back. [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img]
Old 01-01-2004, 02:24 PM
Extreme Fan

I would love to go to Sydney! It looks beautiful!
Old 01-01-2004, 02:27 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Eliii:
<STRONG>Thanks for that picture of the Sydney fireworks. Sydney is definitely one of the most beautiful cities in the world and I fell in love with it when I was there. Standing on the Harbour Bridge and looking over to the Opera house. Sighs, I want to go back. [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img]</STRONG>
I'm ready whenever you are. But before we go back, I want to see see some fjords. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 01-01-2004, 03:06 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *bijal*:
<STRONG>I'm ready whenever you are. But before we go back, I want to see see some fjords. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]</STRONG>
You know the fjords are waiting for you, so come on over. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] And we definitely have to go back to Sydney. The Opera house...My favorite building in the world. Sighs.

Who on earth decided it was a good idea to let us have the World Idol results hours and hours before most other countries? Sometimes timezones are so annoying. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

[ 01-01-2004: Message edited Eliii ]
Old 01-01-2004, 04:11 PM
Ultimate Fan

I haven't even paid attention to the World Idol!

Question.. when does American Idol start back up? I love watching the auditions. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

junkie | LG fanlisting | My babies | Life's a Bitch

The Seeress of the High Desert
Old 01-01-2004, 05:22 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~Kitty:
<STRONG>Question.. when does American Idol start back up? I love watching the auditions. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>
The auditions are the only things worth watching [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] .. I disliked almost everyone last year.. Except for Trenyce.
Old 01-02-2004, 12:08 AM
Master Fan

I think AI starts up either next week or week after that...I'm not sure...but the auditions are part of a 3-night special. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] I usually skip watching the audiditons.

WI was horrible, well at least Posh Spice was. Kurt was awesome, Go Norway!!! [img]smilies/party.gif[/img]

I want to go to Australia for my honeymoon!

Old 01-02-2004, 12:49 AM
Extreme Fan

Yes, you all have to come visit. I'll stowaway on your trips back and go live in America... maybe then I'll get to see some decent TV [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

I was just put through 3.5 hours of hell, AKA, Lord of the Rings. No offense to any fans. I was bored outa my mind and even fell asleep [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I think I majorly pissed off the people in my row, 'cause I went to the candybar more than 5 times.

WI was IMO very overated. He definately deserved it, but I still wanted Kelly to win. I'm not the biggest Guy fan *coughtraitorcough*, but I was still pretty shocked at his ranking. People over over were emailing our morning talk shows saying it was rigged... frankly, they just can't hack it that Australia or America didn't win an international contest

[ 01-01-2004: Message edited *Lor* ]

"Chi trova un amico , trova un tesoro"
Old 01-02-2004, 09:04 AM
Elite Fan

You're so lucky to live in Sydney. Where exactly do you live?

I thought Kelly would win, but obviously I'm beyond thrilled that Kurt and Norway won. It was cool to be Norwegian last night. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

In my opinion, those two are the only ones in that competition that's really good, so either one winning would've been fine with me.
Old 01-02-2004, 01:40 PM
Master Fan

I glad Kelly didn't win even though I like her - Kurt was awesome!

Old 01-02-2004, 11:47 PM
Extreme Fan

I was happy that Kurt won also. He has an awesome voice.

It's cool to see the LG Appreciation thread over here. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]