Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-21-2004, 05:55 PM
Part-Time Fan

Yes I wrote it down, is this wrong, I mean I wasn't quoting twop as such but E kirstin, I'll put it down imediatly if it's not ok
Old 10-21-2004, 05:56 PM
Dedicated Fan

The person who posted that said it is from a spoiler source and it is from last spring. My question would be, who the spoiler source was replying to and what exactly was being asked.

Old 10-21-2004, 05:59 PM
Part-Time Fan

Ok, I was just posting this here couse I think you know quite a lot about those two, so maybe you could explain.
Old 10-21-2004, 06:01 PM
Master Fan

Nevermind, I found on my own to confirm my suspicions. That's just one person's opinion, not several. Take it with a grain of salt.

If either are lurking, hey ya'll! I'm so sick of acting like I'm in the Sicilian mob. It's not that big of a deal.

Edited by Çherié £u£u, please check your PMs in a few minutes.

Last edited by A. B. Normal; 10-21-2004 at 07:21 PM
Old 10-21-2004, 06:04 PM
Part-Time Fan

A. B. Normal
See I was right FF is a forum where I get my answers, thank you
Old 10-21-2004, 06:06 PM
Master Fan

Call me Alexis, it's my name, I swear!

I'll give 5 cool points to whoever can tell me my TWOP name.
Old 10-21-2004, 06:09 PM
Dedicated Fan

I have a different name at TWop, but not on purpose. I hate my name there and when I registered here I had this lovely name that I prefer.

Last edited by Çherié £u£u; 10-21-2004 at 06:55 PM
Old 10-21-2004, 06:21 PM
Part-Time Fan

well I am just a big lurker over there, but hi to you Alexis, now I am going trough posts and I am guessing that they are not really fond of Palladinos either.

Last edited by Çherié £u£u; 10-21-2004 at 06:53 PM
Old 10-21-2004, 06:40 PM
Ultimate Fan

I've only gone by catkok and Kitty. I'm ~Kitty here and catkok everywhere else! You can change names, but the same tone is there.. it's not hard to figure out who is who.

like the actors' private lives.. taking many things too seriously. I've heard of both Lauren and Scott having bad days, and not being in the best of moods or behavior. Doesn't exactly make them a bitch or mean that they hate each other. All of us girls have been through this: It's that time of the month, you have to get up at the butt crack of dawn, it's hot outside, you're hungry, you have to work late and all you want is to be left alone and sit on the couch and veg. The actors are real people too and they do have bad days. If someone who is normally nice looks like they are ready to kill someone.. wouldn't you be more concerned about what is bothering that person instead of jumping up saying that the person is a bitch and hates her costars? Same goes for Scott too.

the extras that have only been on the set once or a passing fan who didn't get that hoped for autograph know the actors well enough to pass judgement on them, their lives or who they like or don't like. We give our specs.. but we don't insist that this is what is happening in the actors' lives, because that isn't fair to the actors.

Case in point.. everyone here on the board, or those that read my LJ, and some of my offline friends, know about my brother 'n law. You all know that I'm friends with him and that to me, he's cool. But family members and some of my friends think I hate him. But I do hate when someone says I hate him when I really don't. In public we do banter a lot, trade insults and do a bit of bashing. Sometimes even do that, "I don't want to be near you" bit. But when we're alone, we are a lot nicer to each other and we never mean what we say when we are joking around with the insults.

Reason I believe ASP when she says that Scott and Lauren have chemistry is not because it's what we want to hear.. it's because she's closer to them, having worked with them for years.. she knows them real well. So her word would be taken over someone who maybe has seen or met them once or here and there. And I'm sure Scott and Lauren do get on each others' nerves sometimes.. they work together mostly 16+ hours a day. No matter how cute the guy is..even that would annoy me.

Isn't it important, when acting a character, to understand why he/she is doing what is written for him/her?

Yes. You have to know your character better than anyone. For Scott and Lauren, some of their characters' reactions and actions probably need to thought out. The thing is, they get the script the day they shoot. So they have to know the character already 'cause they don't have hours to analyze things.. like we do!

And we've heard from Lauren how she fights things, saying Lorelai wouldn't say this, or do that. So she knows her character.

This is turning into a really long post!

Another thing I wanted to say.. if a person does like someone.. they are going to be a little awkward when it comes to touching because it is more personal and a big deal for them. Just think if you are at the movies with a guy you like.. you don't know what to do and are very careful not to touch that person. This job, you are told to get naked and into bed with a person, make out and touch. So if you like that person, it would be awkward!

Ok, my post has become too long!

And Lex, is it SmilesRight?

Edited by Çherié £u£u - Please check your PMs in a few minutes.

junkie | LG fanlisting | My babies | Life's a Bitch

The Seeress of the High Desert

Last edited by Çherié £u£u; 10-21-2004 at 06:49 PM
Old 10-21-2004, 06:45 PM
Supreme Fan

Xel, aren't you onetruething123 on TWoP? Or, is that Alicia? I'd love to know who you are over there!

There was this huge fight over the L/L season finale kiss on the spoilers thread at TWoP, cause someone gave out the spoiler and a couple of posters got angry, because someone specifically asked for that spoiler not to be given out anywhere, and then started saying, "whatever, she gave out the spoiler, so we can give it out here".

I'm Kay28 over at TWoP, if that wasn't obvious enough.

I hate the L/S rumors about them not liking each other. Stupid people giving out false information.

Lauren doesn't walk on water, but she comes pretty damn close in my mind.

RORY: What'd I miss?
EMILY: I was just admiring your mother's life.
RORY: Oh, I do that daily.

Last edited by Çherié £u£u; 10-21-2004 at 06:51 PM
Old 10-21-2004, 07:00 PM
Part-Time Fan

Kitty your explanations are excellent and explain a lot.
Quote:
This job, you are told to get naked and into bed with a person, make out and touch. So if you like that person, it would be awkward!
I can only imagine, and also if you are a good friend with someone and than you get to kiss that person (who happens to be a cute guy) and the kissing and the touching isn’t unpleasant, that has to be very confusing.
Old 10-21-2004, 07:03 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by * Kay *
Xel, aren't you onetruething123 on TWoP? Or, is that Alicia? I'd love to know who you are over there!
No, that really is Alicia.

Kitty, I was SmilesRight, but I think I got banned on that name. I use another name now...I rarely post there though. PMing you back.

Wow, I took a nap and I'm sane again. I was cranky, who can tell?!
Old 10-21-2004, 07:07 PM
Moderator Support Team

hey guys ..

I just wanted to bring it to everyone's attention that we have a rule here on Fan Forum. Its about respecting people and the posters .. so please go with the rule

this is the L/S appr. Thread... so please keep it to it, okay? i mean this thread was made off fun.. and we wanna keep this fun

its gettign too serious in here. We all know that we cant always have the same opinion as some other posters .. we have to accept this..

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 10-21-2004, 07:09 PM
Ultimate Fan

I can totally see where if you are just good friends and you have to kiss and touch the guy.. who is your good friend, and you find yourself liking the kissing a little too much and actually become turned on by the kissing and your friend.. can be a huge problem if you're supposed to be professional and this is supposed to be 'just your friend'. It would also prompt someone to go on and talk about 'how weird' it is to kiss him. And if this person talks about it over and over again on numerous interviews, one thinks that this 'weirdness' may be brought on by something bigger. Like her feelings are becoming involved. 'Cause as I think about this.. Lauren has many guy friends in the business who she's had to make out with.. and she never talked about how weird it was to kiss them!

Ok, off to school now!

junkie | LG fanlisting | My babies | Life's a Bitch

The Seeress of the High Desert
Old 10-21-2004, 07:14 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
'Cause as I think about this.. Lauren has many guy friends in the business who she's had to make out with.. and she never talked about how weird it was to kiss them!
Exactly, I said that once before I swear.

And yes, sorry to be a participant (or the one who started it) of getting things too serious. I just love this forum for being so friendly and helpful (I mean the posters) and if I was ever rude or unkind etc. I apologize.