Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-18-2004, 06:55 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
cause its so obvoius if she has to ask "on the show" that there MAYBE is something in real life too.. i mean she mentioned luke .. not scott ..so.. there is just the show.. otherwise the interviewer would have asked another question
I do agree with whoever said it that it was weird that both Scott and Lauren's first response was "on the show?" but some people don't really differentiate between the characters and the actors when they talk about them. Some people just say Luke and Lorelai because those are the characters, even when they are really talking about Scott and Lauren. So Lauren might have been just making sure she was really talking about Luke and Lorelai and not Scott and Lauren.
Old 10-18-2004, 07:10 PM
Master Fan

I just wanted to drop in and say how cute your little banner is for L/S. Did you guys come up with a shipper name yet?

I don't know if there is something that have in common besides being on GG and actors.

-*- Journal || LG Media Alerts -*-
Old 10-18-2004, 07:14 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally posted by Çherié £u£u
I just wanted to drop in and say how cute your little banner is for L/S. Did you guys come up with a shipper name yet?

I don't know if there is something that have in common besides being on GG and actors.
no we decited not to search for a shipper name.. lex and kay were agaisnt it and had responsable reasons for it... we dont need a shiper name for a real life couple

Quote:
I do agree with whoever said it that it was weird that both Scott and Lauren's first response was "on the show?" but some people don't really differentiate between the characters and the actors when they talk about them. Some people just say Luke and Lorelai because those are the characters, even when they are really talking about Scott and Lauren. So Lauren might have been just making sure she was really talking about Luke and Lorelai and not Scott and Lauren
yeah i know that soem cant make any difference between the actor or the real people .. but its just funny .. thats all .. the sentence "on the show"

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 10-18-2004, 09:59 PM
Banned

Did anybody see this talkshow interview with Scott where the host (I forgot who it was... Kilborn? Kimmel? idk) asked Scott when he and "the young lady" would hook up (I don't know the exact words) and he asked "You mean the mother, right?"
I was sooooo laughing.... I mean... Luke and Rory? Ugh...
Old 10-19-2004, 01:27 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
yeah i know this bloober.. its so cute how she sais "well then the show is over" i was so laughing ..those two are so cute
som1 said this on the last thread and i have seen wat they are talkin about u kno the blooper thing and i never quite got that line so can som1 pleez explain it to me?
Sara Bareilles(talking about grammys) - I maintain my story that Bono tried to throw his sunglasses to me because I was the only one effing standing up watching U2! But he's not a very good shot because he went right over my head to the two bitches behind me, but oh well.
Old 10-19-2004, 02:28 AM
Dedicated Fan

You know--that theory that if a long standing flirtation is ever realized on a tv show that it would kill the show. Or that so often writers string people along until the very end before getting the couple together.

Something to that effect (ie Mulder and Scully, etc)
Old 10-19-2004, 05:01 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally posted by javajunkie4eva88
som1 said this on the last thread and i have seen wat they are talkin about u kno the blooper thing and i never quite got that line so can som1 pleez explain it to me?
well lauren said accidently i love you insted of thats what i love about you ..and scott and her .. both begann to laugh and then lauren told him that the show probably would be over if she would say i love you to him.. lorelai to luke i mean...

@Squeegy.. lol Luke and Rory.. hehe.. no thanks

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 10-19-2004, 08:13 AM
Ultimate Fan

Hey guys! We want a Scott Patterson board and we need your help. Go to the Scott Patterson Request Thread and vote.

A fic on Lauren and Scott. If done nicely, I'd read it.

junkie | LG fanlisting | My babies | Life's a Bitch

The Seeress of the High Desert
Old 10-19-2004, 09:27 AM
Fan Forum Star

New Promo..

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
Old 10-19-2004, 09:38 AM
Absolute Fan

OMG - I’m lovin’ the promo pic . Ah they are both sooo hott!!

P.S. – I’ll do my best

L/S support #1 ~ L/L supporter #20 ~ WYMM Supporters #48 ~ ILY supporter #94

Old 10-19-2004, 11:40 AM
Banned

Oh my god.......

I LOVE that picture.............
Old 10-19-2004, 11:52 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally posted by Squeegy
Oh my god.......

I LOVE that picture.............
I know what you mean.. they're looking so smart together...

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
Old 10-19-2004, 02:36 PM
Master Fan

Words can not express how hot that promo picture is, although I kind of wish he had more and it was a little closer too.

-*- Journal || LG Media Alerts -*-
Old 10-19-2004, 03:33 PM
Absolute Fan

Promo pics :)

http://tinypic.com/db49u

http://tinypic.com/db4ao

http://tinypic.com/db4b7

http://tinypic.com/db4ep

Hey - here are some more promo pics... Lauren looking as beautiful as ever and Luke... well he's great!

Scott Patterson Interview

L/S support #1 ~ L/L supporter #20 ~ WYMM Supporters #48 ~ ILY supporter #94

Last edited by Imzadi; 10-19-2004 at 04:50 PM
Old 10-19-2004, 04:46 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Holly1985
New Promo..

http://img.ranchoweb.com/images/cfrazier/gg0402.jpg
I'm totally in love with this picture.Scott seems absolutely comfortable,Lauren a little...I don't know..shy..maybe.
Anyhow they look great.I wish there were more pics with them together!