Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-29-2004, 11:46 AM
Fan Forum Star

Well then I wish you guys could donate some snow to us snowless people here. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit
Old 01-29-2004, 11:54 AM
Master Fan

Take some!!! Take all of it!

I'm kidding...I love the snow!! [img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img]
Old 01-29-2004, 02:52 PM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Hey YOR's

Aww, snow. We lived in Utah for a year and a half and actually had a real winter with snow. It was cool. Me and my brother made a giant snowball one time and a ramp for sledding. Oh and we built little snow walls to hide behind and throw snowballs at eachother. Fun times. But I don't know if I want to live somewhere like that again. It's a lot of work dealing with the snow; the shoveling and scraping and getting all wet. But it sure is fun to play in. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Thanks for sharing the pics Diana.

I'm watching 'Crazy' right now on SciFi. Crazy Topolski, Max and Liz, Tess showing up, Valenti trying to gain their trust, poor Alex always getting interupted when talking to Isabel, group meetings at the quarry, Micheal and Maria, and lots of other good stuff. I'm mad I missed 'Sexual Healing'. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] I only caught the end 'cause I forgot it was on today.

Later,
Old 01-29-2004, 06:33 PM
Obsessed Fan

hey everyone. I love the banner and I love this group. Rock on!!!
JB Obsessed Fan #93
Linkin Park rocks!!!
True Daisy Lover, B/S, Ewan, Josh, Keanu and Orlando!
Old 01-29-2004, 06:45 PM
Supreme Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Yeah!! u used my Sig!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by Mariael311:
<STRONG>

Bella- Great art, love! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

</STRONG>
thanks huni! i think i'll repost it here.

Old 01-29-2004, 07:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I'm watching 'Crazy' right now on SciFi. Crazy Topolski, Max and Liz, Tess showing up, Valenti trying to gain their trust, poor Alex always getting interupted when talking to Isabel, group meetings at the quarry, Micheal and Maria, and lots of other good stuff. I'm mad I missed 'Sexual Healing'. I only caught the end 'cause I forgot it was on today.
For some strange reason, I loved Crazy. Maybe it was the Dreamer scenes and all [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] but I didnt like how they introduced Tess into the storyline like that. First of all, she completely interrupts Alex and Isabel during an important moment and then acts all creepily. Sorry to anyone who likes her though. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Hey Mar, LuvJBehr and bella! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Old 01-29-2004, 08:09 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I didnt like how they introduced Tess into the storyline like that. First of all, she completely interrupts Alex and Isabel during an important moment and then acts all creepily. Sorry to anyone who likes her though.
I know, she just shows up in the middle of their conversation and takes over. And then she always shows up when everyone is talking and tries to see what they're talking about. Very suspicious. How were we supposed to like her when since the first moment we saw her she's done nothing but act weird. She really creeps me out in 'Four Square' when she's in the kitchen with Isabel and like whispers in her ear to pay attention to the signs or something. *shudder*
I'm sorry too, to anyone who really likes her, *cough*Aleah*cough* [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]. I really did like her sometimes in season 2 when she wasn't chasing Max or you know killing Alex. I thought it was really sweet when she made the x-mas dinner for Kyle and Valenti and they were like a family.
That's all for now. Hi everyone [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-29-2004, 08:56 PM
Dedicated Fan

Hey YOR's [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

I just finished my big Ap comp midterm...5 passages I had to read and answer 52 questions in an hour along with 3 essays I had to write in two hours..I think I failed horribly..lol...:d its pretty funny actually. The whole class thought it was the hardest thing in the world.

OH well I'm just glad this week is almost over! I think I'm getting sick again too..I've been coughing, getting like nauseous spells, yeah its not pretty...I just got over Bronchitis a couple of weeks ago too, I get really bad coughs..lol

Okay enough about me, back to Roswell. I'm am not a huge Tess fan but i think that if the producers had put her in the right postion or didn't make her the all mighty queen of whining about destiny, then she could have been alright. there was a definite futurre with her and Kyle.

I mean I could see at first her trying to take max, but when she knew how much liz meant to Max, don't you think she would have got the hint and left them alone.

Besides that I liked Crazy too. I always wondered though what if they had listened to Topoloskym would they have ended up that way they did? Not that it was a bad ending but would Max and tess have gotten together, would Liz have walked away fom Max that day, would Max have even been captured in the white room, to even get to destiny?

If you think about it anything could have happened that would have changed evrything. Who knows though maybe we would have had an even happier ever after, even though I wished it never ended... [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

OKay that's enough of my rambling... [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Lucas/Peyton Max/Liz
Old 01-29-2004, 09:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I really did like her sometimes in season 2 when she wasn't chasing Max or you know killing Alex. I thought it was really sweet when she made the x-mas dinner for Kyle and Valenti and they were like a family.
ITA with that. She was fine in the beginning of Season 2 and I loved her interaction with Kyle and Valenti but after that I basically hated her.

Quote:
Besides that I liked Crazy too. I always wondered though what if they had listened to Topoloskym would they have ended up that way they did? Not that it was a bad ending but would Max and tess have gotten together, would Liz have walked away fom Max that day, would Max have even been captured in the white room, to even get to destiny?
Thats an interesting question. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I think they should have trusted Topolsky that day ... after all, it couldnt have been much worse than the concept of Destiny being introduced. BTW sorry to hear youre sick and hope you feel better soon. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Old 01-29-2004, 09:37 PM
Loyal Fan

Hey everyone, [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

I really like the episode, "Crazy". It was interesting... Topolsky was so believable! At first I did thought it was a plan to get the aliens. But it turns out that she was trying to help them and she knew that Max, Isabel and Michael were different. I really wish that the writers did not kill her off. She was an excellent character... its too bad that they did not bring her back somehow. ITA with some people saying that Tess had a bad "enterance" or something. It would be nice if the writers thought of something else. I liked Tess in early S2... but not in the later episodes!

Here without You, I hope you will get better soon! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Take care everyone,

Stephan
Old 01-30-2004, 05:24 AM
Part-Time Fan

HWY hope you feel better! curl up with some icecream and Roswell! works for me!!

[ 01-30-2004: Message edited DreamingApplesaucer1947 ]
YOR#3
"In August and Everything After I'm After Everything"
Old 01-30-2004, 06:20 AM
Loyal Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] YOR's!! Sorry I'm been missing. School has been a BITCH and I've totally been unable to come online much. sigh.

later.

HUGS!!

[img]smilies/cat.gif[/img]
Old 01-30-2004, 08:54 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
She was an excellent character... its too bad that they did not bring her back somehow.
I agree! I kinda liked her. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Old 01-30-2004, 09:23 AM
Master Fan

Hey YOR's! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Genevieve- I love the snow! I hate all the work but it's fun tying a sled to my Jeep and sledding down the streets...until you hit a parked car and then maybe not! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] It sucks that you missed SH! I love tha ep! [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] I had my bro record the marathon for me! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Kristin- Too bad about your test! I hated when that happened back in the day! Listen to me, sound like I'm old or something! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Feel better too!! I had the flu over Christmas, bronchitis till about last week and now, my damn sinuses are acting up! I'm all messed up!

Bella- Thanks for reposting that babe! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] Sarah! Hey Now!!!

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Lauren and Stephan!

Ok...so yesterday I got home and decided to watch the tape of the eps my bro recorded for me! I hate how they ended it with Max to the Max! Seing Max in that room and Liz freaking out because they got him! Left me teary and yelling at the screen...Why oh why? [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Let me join the I'm not a Tess fan club! I have to agree how creepy she was when they introduced her! I mean, she tried to hard to fit in. Plus, don't like how she tried to much to get between Max and Liz. Had she stayed with Kyle then maybe I would have accepted her! But oh well!
Old 01-30-2004, 09:41 AM
Fan Forum Star

Hey Mar! Love that we're always online at the same time. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Quote:
I had the flu over Christmas, bronchitis till about last week and now, my damn sinuses are acting up! I'm all messed up!
Ooh I hate the flu too! I'm allergic to dust and anything airborne [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I think so I sneeze a lot but now it's under control now. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Quote:
Originally posted by Mariael311:
<STRONG>Hey YOR's! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Ok...so yesterday I got home and decided to watch the tape of the eps my bro recorded for me! I hate how they ended it with Max to the Max! Seing Max in that room and Liz freaking out because they got him! Left me teary and yelling at the screen...Why oh why? [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

</STRONG>
[img]smilies/cry.gif[/img] It was so hard for me to watch those scenes too. Especially when Liz started crying. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] And then Max slumps down to the ground in defeat. [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img] But Liz kept him alive in there. [img]smilies/in_love.gif[/img]

the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Closed Thread   Post New Thread