Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-09-2003, 07:38 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by GavBot:
<STRONG>I think ch7 is trying to hurry the season along, because it's not getting very good ratings.

And this weeks episode is at 10:40pm! [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Morons [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] If they decide not to screen future seasons, I'll kick 'em.

I know, what's up with that? No one watches that Mayday crap, so why don't they just put it on then? [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img]

Old 11-10-2003, 01:08 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by satay chicken:
<STRONG>

Morons [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] If they decide not to screen future seasons, I'll kick 'em.

I know, what's up with that? No one watches that Mayday crap, so why don't they just put it on then? [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img]</STRONG>
They would definitely deserve violence if they chose to not to screne future seasons.

No one watches a lot of stupid shows. It's a mystery why they show good shows later. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]
Old 11-10-2003, 06:16 AM
REG
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by satay chicken:
<STRONG>

I know, what's up with that? No one watches that Mayday crap, so why don't they just put it on then? [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img]</STRONG>
they should cancel Mayday it is so lame. who wants to watch planes crashing? no one that's who.
Old 11-10-2003, 10:32 PM
Part-Time Fan

Last night I was flipping channels and saw that Stargate came on late at night on Fox. Which is cool because it is the seventh season. On the canadian channels we are only getting season 6. SO... you can see why I was happy to find season 7. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-10-2003, 10:33 PM
Part-Time Fan

Oh don't get me wrong. I love Jonas. I would love to have his kids, but the team just seemed to be missing Daniel.
Old 11-11-2003, 04:50 AM
REG
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by GavBot:
<STRONG>

I think ch7 is trying to hurry the season along, because it's not getting very good ratings.

And this weeks episode is at 10:40pm! [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]</STRONG>
that is sort of a coincidence. when Buffy was scheduled to start at 10:30pm it always ended up starting at 10:50pm. i hate Ch7 for doing that [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] can't they ever start a program on time. they did the same with Angel and i think they r going to continue to do so next year [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] at least they have stopped putting those annoying logos just before they go to a commercial, those always pissed me off [img]smilies/furious.gif[/img]
Old 11-11-2003, 08:41 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Massacher:
<STRONG>
at least they have stopped putting those annoying logos just before they go to a commercial, those always pissed me off [img]smilies/furious.gif[/img]</STRONG>
I think that was part of the reason all the shows ran late. And they don't have to remind the viewer what channel it is, because most shows have the 'watermark' at the corner of the screen. And it was probably taking away profits, because they wre giving away ad time. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]
Old 11-12-2003, 05:06 AM
REG
Extreme Fan

yeah, they have the watermark yet they still put those annoying logo things.
Old 11-12-2003, 08:18 PM
Addicted Fan

Just one way to annoy the viewers. Why not? It's not like they need to the viewers to watch the shows or anything. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Stargate tonight. At the really annoying time of 10:40pm.
Old 11-14-2003, 02:34 AM
Extreme Fan

Last night's ep wasn't all that flash. It was good, but it wasn't great [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

I can't believe that Carter was ony in it for about two lines [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

Old 11-14-2003, 02:54 AM
REG
Extreme Fan

last night's ep ("Momento") was better than last weeks. it was strange to c a Stargate buried and that had not been used except when the G'ould transported the people there. it's like they just opened a new thing from a box. except it wasn't really. it was buried under coverstones.

i didn't like that guy from the other planet. he was so arrogant and rude. [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] i cheered when the old guy with the beard from the local government relieved him of his duties [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] take that u arrogant SOB.
Old 11-14-2003, 02:59 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Massacher:
<STRONG>take that u arrogant SOB.</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I think that's what everyone was cheering when they saw the ep.

Old 11-14-2003, 03:10 AM
REG
Extreme Fan

yeah. also near the start of the ep when Teal'c said something, can't remember what, and then Jack said: "now that was way oversaid" or something to that effect [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] man i like it when he jokes around [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 11-14-2003, 04:16 AM
Extreme Fan

O'Neill: Okay. We'll talk about it later. Teal'c, prepare to assist in damage control.
Teal'c: I am prepared, O'Neill.
O'Neill: See how melodramatic that sounds? It's unnecessary.

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

RDA cracks me up.

Old 11-14-2003, 04:36 AM
REG
Extreme Fan

yeah, that's the quote [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] where did u get it from? a transcript? i have searched for Stargate transcripts and haven't been able to find any.

btw, the quote in ur sig is quite funny aswell. which ep is it from?

[ 11-14-2003: Message edited Massacher ]
Closed Thread   Post New Thread