Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-10-2014, 05:54 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'd LOVE to see Charisma pop up on The Crazy Ones sometime, I'd die of fangirl joy.

And no, I don't think I've seen that quote from her about unresolved tension with Sarah, but I'd love to read it now.
Old 02-18-2014, 10:58 AM
Fan Forum Star

What a sweet interview of Charisma. Love what she said about Sarah
Charisma is a really nice person (she comes across as nice)
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 02-18-2014, 04:16 PM
Elite Fan

That is a lovely interview from Charisma Her words about Sarah are very sweet
Old 02-20-2014, 07:43 AM
Fan Forum Star

This cast always had such great respect for each other.
Old 03-01-2014, 11:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

That they did, and I am proud of that
Old 03-02-2014, 06:05 AM
Master Fan

So true, Cat! Everyone strikes me as being great people.

I couldn't find the video with Charisma online, it used to be in youtube but I guess someone took it out. Hopefully I have downloaded it somewhere in my old computer...
visit Buffyverse | icon: ?
Old 03-02-2014, 08:16 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by tender looks (View Post)
This cast always had such great respect for each other.
I agree. They really do.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 03-03-2014, 08:32 AM
Fan Forum Legend

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 03-03-2014, 12:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

Looks wonderful
Old 03-05-2014, 12:16 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I love the gif in the middle.

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 03-07-2014, 04:29 AM
Fan Forum Star

That knife is floating its scary.
I always hoped it wouldn`t hurt Cordys face.
Old 03-07-2014, 08:17 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Yeah me too.

Old 03-08-2014, 12:21 AM
Master Fan

^

Lovely arts, Jaime! Thanks for posting!

Out of Sight is one of the best episodes for Cordy/Buffy, besides Homecoming obviously. lol But I really like that one 'cause it's pretty much the first time we see a connection between the two characters. It's also one of those moments when you get to see who Cordelia Chase really is, apart from the 'popular girl'. Charisma gives that scene just the right amount of vulnerability to touch the audience imo.
visit Buffyverse | icon: ?
Old 03-08-2014, 06:39 AM
Fan Forum Legend

YW

Buffy is a slayer how could Cordy win?

Great post. I completely agree. I really don't think like with Buffy that I would have loved Cordy and other fans too. She would have most likely have still appeared like just a mean girl. CC could make you feel for Cordy and see things from her side too though. Look at Harmony maybe if she had been played by a diff. actress things for her character would have been different. I think Cordy's speech in that episode about how she wanted to be popular because she thought if she wasn't she would be all alone was rather sad. Cordy seemed to think that people wouldn't like her if they did know the her.

Old 03-08-2014, 07:18 AM
Fan Forum Star

I love Charismas answer
Closed Thread   Post New Thread