Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-01-2014, 03:27 PM
Fan Forum Legend

24 Shocking Moments/Deaths #3: Because just when you think nothing else can surprise you, BAM... that happens.

Old 07-01-2014, 03:28 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by jorchel7411 (View Post)
i still cant believe the start of season 5.......it seemed like michelle and palmer would always be there even if in limited rols.........and then BAM there gone 10 minutes into the first episode

I know, it was just upsetting. Two of my favorite 24 characters died just like that and it set up the foundation of Season 5 and the rest of the series.
At the time, I was just very upset... Michelle's death was just so pointless too me, I disliked the way she died off. Palmer's death upset me because he was one of my favorite characters ... but at least Season 5 was mostly about him, and it gave Jack that motive from come out of hiding. Tragic events.
Old 07-01-2014, 03:39 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal◘fate (View Post)

I know, it was just upsetting. Two of my favorite 24 characters died just like that and it set up the foundation of Season 5 and the rest of the series.
At the time, I was just very upset... Michelle's death was just so pointless too me, I disliked the way she died off. Palmer's death upset me because he was one of my favorite characters ... but at least Season 5 was mostly about him, and it gave Jack that motive from come out of hiding. Tragic events.
and in a smaller way, killing off edgar in the senax attack on CTU......and chloe having to save the rest of them while grieving her friend.....its like the writers were saying 'ok were' really going over the top this year!"

also, while Henderson and bierko (spelling) are the main physical threats of the season, the most shocking thing is that the main antagonist is actually the president of the united states! now we know from the end of season 4 that logan is a sniveling coward.......but in season 5 he's a monster!

Last edited by jorchel7411; 07-01-2014 at 04:08 PM
Old 07-01-2014, 04:43 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
and in a smaller way, killing off edgar in the senax attack on CTU......and chloe having to save the rest of them while grieving her friend.....its like the writers were saying 'ok were' really going over the top this year!"

also, while Henderson and bierko (spelling) are the main physical threats of the season, the most shocking thing is that the main antagonist is actually the president of the united states! now we know from the end of season 4 that logan is a sniveling coward.......but in season 5 he's a monster!

Edgar death was one of the many 24 deaths I actually felt was kind of fitting, I felt at least at that time that his story was done and it was nothing much more they needed to tell, and his death goes down as one of the most tragic hardest deaths to watch. It was just so sad and just a wow moment.

Henderson almost escaped everything. lol It got to the point where it seemed like he'd go to another Country, he believed in his cause and even allowed his wife to get tortured for it.

Vladimir Bierko one of my favorite 24 villains, another one who just always seemed to escape, when he finally died that was just shocking in itself.

Any other shocking 24 moment to you that didn't involve a death?
Old 07-01-2014, 05:40 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal◘fate (View Post)

Edgar death was one of the many 24 deaths I actually felt was kind of fitting, I felt at least at that time that his story was done and it was nothing much more they needed to tell, and his death goes down as one of the most tragic hardest deaths to watch. It was just so sad and just a wow moment.

Henderson almost escaped everything. lol It got to the point where it seemed like he'd go to another Country, he believed in his cause and even allowed his wife to get tortured for it.

Vladimir Bierko one of my favorite 24 villains, another one who just always seemed to escape, when he finally died that was just shocking in itself.

Any other shocking 24 moment to you that didn't involve a death?
shocking that they didn't reveal what happened to president keeler? lol we know logan is still president 18 months after air force one was shot down......so did keeler eventually die or did he resign cause he couldn't continue in office?

edit: also, I was shocked nina was the mole. I was betting on tony actually.......I guess I was just 6 seasons early
Old 07-01-2014, 07:08 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
shocking that they didn't reveal what happened to president keeler? lol we know logan is still president 18 months after air force one was shot down......so did keeler eventually die or did he resign cause he couldn't continue in office?

edit: also, I was shocked nina was the mole. I was betting on tony actually.......I guess I was just 6 seasons early

I think they just said Keeler was in very crucial condition... I think they didn't want a in sitting President to die or something like that. but if I can conclude, I believe he did eventually die. Logan is a prime example on why you'd hope that there is a good Vice President in office in every term. Logan just go handled that President role... worst thing that could've happened. lol

Nina as the mole will always be the most shocking moment ever, it was just like man.. and what makes me more upset is when I look back I wonder what would've happened if Jack killed Nina when he was ordered to by Gaines.. and it was a little foreshadowing in one of the earlier episodes of Season 1 where it was revealed that Nina was the mole.
Old 07-01-2014, 07:27 PM
Absolute Fan

and if jack had known when he caught nina in the parking garage that she'd killed terry, mason and tony wouldn't have been able to talk him out of killing her right there..

its kinda weird that gaines had jaimie as his mole and drazen had nina.....and apprentley they were unaware of each other.

I was also surprised it took 3 years for someone to shoot sherry. not sure why she is never listed as a 24 villain. she surely wasn't a hero.
Old 07-01-2014, 08:02 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
and if jack had known when he caught nina in the parking garage that she'd killed terry, mason and tony wouldn't have been able to talk him out of killing her right there..

its kinda weird that gaines had jaimie as his mole and drazen had nina.....and apprentley they were unaware of each other.

I was also surprised it took 3 years for someone to shoot sherry. not sure why she is never listed as a 24 villain. she surely wasn't a hero.

Yeah, too bad he didn't have time travel ability.

I always thought that was strange as well. I think it was established though, that Jamey wasn't that evil, she just did what she did for the money, and I think Gaines was going to give her a $300k buyout for her help on the operation to assassinate Senator David Palmer,

She is always listed as a 24 villain. She's always listed in all the best/top villains list. lol I think it made sense why no one never killed her, she was evil.. but not Nina Myers evil. Just a politician evil, and those types never really have a target on their head.
Old 07-01-2014, 08:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Margot's death was shocking to me, I was expecting her to last until the end and I did NOT see Jack throwing her out the window coming at all
Old 07-01-2014, 08:43 PM
Absolute Fan

jack just wanted to see if margot could fly.....
Old 07-02-2014, 12:23 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Chambers (View Post)
Margot's death was shocking to me, I was expecting her to last until the end and I did NOT see Jack throwing her out the window coming at all

It was so shocking, I expected her to like a little bit after all of that... but I loved it! Jack Bauer has seen so much, from villains escaping and causing more damages, so for him to just cut his losses very quickly, good for him.
Old 07-02-2014, 04:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I can say the deaths/ murders of all the hackers was shocking never saw or even thought would happen . Adrian death well surprising but not a shock since he was dealoing with chang. Like the gas attack on CTU that killed everyone
Old 07-02-2014, 05:18 PM
MST Manager

Quote:
jack just wanted to see if margot could fly.....

I love that he threw both her and Ian (although he was SO HOT with those gorgeous eyes!) out the window.
Old 07-02-2014, 06:21 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikNak (View Post)

I love that he threw both her and Ian (although he was SO HOT with those gorgeous eyes!) out the window.
yeah but killing ian was more in self defense. killing margot was more like 'b*tch shut the hell up'
Old 07-02-2014, 07:30 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ Jack was straight up BAMF during that scene. One of my favorite Jack moments ever!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Logan (View Post)
I can say the deaths/ murders of all the hackers was shocking never saw or even thought would happen . Adrian death well surprising but not a shock since he was dealoing with chang. Like the gas attack on CTU that killed everyone

That shocked you? I knew that was coming a mile away... and they showed it in the trailer. lol so that one I was waiting for.

I think Margot death was shocking because of how quickly it happened.