View Single Post
Old 07-01-2014, 07:08 PM
eternalfate
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by jorchel7411 (View Post)
shocking that they didn't reveal what happened to president keeler? lol we know logan is still president 18 months after air force one was shot down......so did keeler eventually die or did he resign cause he couldn't continue in office?

edit: also, I was shocked nina was the mole. I was betting on tony actually.......I guess I was just 6 seasons early

I think they just said Keeler was in very crucial condition... I think they didn't want a in sitting President to die or something like that. but if I can conclude, I believe he did eventually die. Logan is a prime example on why you'd hope that there is a good Vice President in office in every term. Logan just go handled that President role... worst thing that could've happened. lol

Nina as the mole will always be the most shocking moment ever, it was just like man.. and what makes me more upset is when I look back I wonder what would've happened if Jack killed Nina when he was ordered to by Gaines.. and it was a little foreshadowing in one of the earlier episodes of Season 1 where it was revealed that Nina was the mole.