Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-01-2014, 08:23 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelfling (View Post)

She hasn't tweeted regularly. Don't give up. And no it's not too much. It's just bad timing. She'll reply

I'm Bad_Fluffy on twitter btw
I have added you. U might have noticed my tweets to Archie. Added a new one earlier, lol.
Old 11-05-2014, 07:40 AM
New Fan

Where is this picture from?
Old 11-07-2014, 05:48 PM
New Fan

Never mind, I just found it on google search. It's from Sea of Souls.

Last edited by Gelfling; 11-08-2014 at 03:34 PM
Old 11-08-2014, 03:36 PM
Elite Fan

It is! Sorry I wasn't around this week. I caught my first cold of the season and it was a sneezer!
Have you seen the show? It's around if you're looking for it.

Quote:
I have added you. U might have noticed my tweets to Archie. Added a new one earlier, lol.
Which made me realize... if your tweets are protected, only the people who follow you can see them, even if you mention them. That's why Archie hasn't replied yet. She's not ignoring you, she's not seeing your tweets!
I remember we ran into the problem when Kiki's tweets were protected and she was trying to tweet the TGW writers!

"You can just call me Root, B!tch"

Old 11-08-2014, 08:38 PM
Master Fan

I've seen celebs respond to people who have their accounts protected though? Maybe the verified user has its privileges.
I made my icon.
Old 11-09-2014, 10:32 AM
New Fan

Quote:
It is! Sorry I wasn't around this week. I caught my first cold of the season and it was a sneezer!

Which made me realize... if your tweets are protected, only the people who follow you can see them, even if you mention them. That's why Archie hasn't replied yet. She's not ignoring you, she's not seeing your tweets!
I remember we ran into the problem when Kiki's tweets were protected and she was trying to tweet the TGW writers!
Hmmm I will have to check that out... thanks, Fluff!
Old 11-09-2014, 04:34 PM
New Fan

Quote:

Hey you were right! I checked my Twitter settings and my tweets were protected. So I unticked the box, and tweeted Archie again and I got a reply! So happy now.
https://twitter.com/sandrablack78/st...75134851981312

Last edited by good scottish wife; 11-09-2014 at 04:50 PM Reason: Typo
Old 11-10-2014, 12:51 PM
Elite Fan

The Fall season 2 started last night, just FYI. Archie tweeted a pic from the set that Gillian sent her and it does seem like they had good times

Quote:
Hey you were right! I checked my Twitter settings and my tweets were protected. So I unticked the box, and tweeted Archie again and I got a reply! So happy now.
awwww I'm glad you got an answer. And that's a great tweet!

Quote:
I've seen celebs respond to people who have their accounts protected though? Maybe the verified user has its privileges.
That's odd but maybe there were hashtags they were following or something like that? Still wouldn't explain it or maybe these people unprotected their tweets just to send that, who knows?

Old 11-11-2014, 09:31 AM
Elite Fan

Gillian and Archie like OMG that was so sweet

Honestly Kalinda with her hair down this episode, I honestly wasn't able to concentrate on the episode after that

"I want a happy life. And I want to control my own fate."
--- Alicia Florrick
Old 11-13-2014, 02:13 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Honestly Kalinda with her hair down this episode, I honestly wasn't able to concentrate on the episode after that
I wonder how long they had to talk Archie into doing that. She's always said we'd never see Kalinda with her hair down because it would be like seeing her naked.

on the other hand, in for a penny, in for a pound, no?
I mean... now that we've seen her with her hair down, might as well go all the way and do the naked scene too

Old 11-13-2014, 07:11 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
I wonder how long they had to talk Archie into doing that. She's always said we'd never see Kalinda with her hair down because it would be like seeing her naked.

on the other hand, in for a penny, in for a pound, no?
I mean... now that we've seen her with her hair down, might as well go all the way and do the naked scene too
I think she'll go all the way! But not like that.
I bet the hair down thing was Archie's idea and that is her way to start saying goodbye to Kalinda. I think we'll see her without boots at the end... There are many ways to kill one charachter, we saw one (and I'm not speaking about Will!) you don't have to be genius for that . I think it's very very hard to leave one in place that he deserves...
For some writers.
Not Archie.
Old 11-15-2014, 12:28 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Exactly. That's why I don't think Archie agreed to the idea, but apparantly nobody seems to care. And she's an actor and has to follow the script.

I think Kalinda's hair down is the beginning of the end. What else could it be? To me it's a sign that AP will leave the show before the end of the Season.
Old 11-15-2014, 05:12 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I bet the hair down thing was Archie's idea and that is her way to start saying goodbye to Kalinda. I think we'll see her without boots at the end...
I think you may be right about that. Robert King said they'll keep the boots anyway

Quote:
I think it's very very hard to leave one in place that he deserves...
For some writers.
Not Archie.
I think she'll get as much as she can between the lines, as she's always done, to give the character a proper send off.

Quote:
Exactly. That's why I don't think Archie agreed to the idea, but apparantly nobody seems to care. And she's an actor and has to follow the script.
Well I'm not sure she's too keen on giving them what they want at this point, but she's not the kind of actress to play diva. I think maybe they are thinking of giving us what should have been A/K if they hadn't ****ed it up, and open Kalinda up to someone. Might as well be Lana instead of Cary, right?

Anyone watching The Fall?

Old 11-17-2014, 09:00 AM
New Fan

So Kalinda takes Lana seriously, YAY! This means they are more than likely endgame? lets hope so! Although I heard that those were JF's only episodes, surely they cannot leave the Lana storyline there...she must come back for at least one more episode? We have to find out what happens!
Old 11-17-2014, 02:05 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
So Kalinda takes Lana seriously, YAY! This means they are more than likely endgame? lets hope so
IF they are interested in giving Kalinda a happy ending, I really hope it comes this way. I mean... what else is there? Cary?

Quote:
Although I heard that those were JF's only episodes, surely they cannot leave the Lana storyline there...she must come back for at least one more episode? We have to find out what happens!
That's what I heard too, but I think it's just speculation considering Jill's show just starting shooting.

I mean... it's not as if she was a real lead in that thing, right?