Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-25-2017, 06:45 AM
Master Fan

he is not the lead
Old 02-25-2017, 08:40 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyLastDayWithoutYou (View Post)
he is not the lead

Yes, he's one of the leads.
Quote:
Coming off a seven-season run on The Good Wife, Matt Czuchry has been tapped as the co-lead opposite Bruce Greenwood and Manish Dayal in The Resident,
http://deadline.com/2017/02/matt-czu...ot-1201973416/
Old 02-25-2017, 09:27 AM
Fan Forum Star

I just read this! good news! Now we have to wait and see if it gets actually picked up!

Karen | Icon: shinebrighterxx] ღ [/SIZE]
Old 02-25-2017, 10:38 AM
Elite Fan

Well that's not what I hoped for because FOX is the number one serial killer of shows and I don't watch medical dramas but I wish him luck.

And hey it's FOX so Archie might have a guest in it (in which case I'll be doubly screwed but whatever )

"You can just call me Root, B!tch"

Old 02-27-2017, 03:02 AM
Fan Forum Star

hahaha well it's only a pilot order, no series pick up yet! So we don't know if it will get to TV yet

Old 02-27-2017, 09:08 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal Flame (View Post)
hahaha well it's only a pilot order, no series pick up yet! So we don't know if it will get to TV yet
Well, if it's good I hope it's picked up

Pilot will be filmed in Atlanta, Georgia.

Fox Med Drama Pilot The Resident Begins Shoot - Call Sheet - Stomp And Stammer
Old 02-27-2017, 10:15 AM
Fan Forum Star

Given it's a medical drama I don't think we'll get much outdoor shooting pics That's a shame!

Thanks for that link!

Old 02-27-2017, 12:26 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Given it's a medical drama I don't think we'll get much outdoor shooting pics That's a shame!
Yeah, too bad. But maybe with the pilot we'll get more outdoor shoots...one can only hope
They're already casting actors to play doctors, nurses, etc.. (for supporting roles) and they require also real medical experience (that's a good sign). I think they'll shoot between March 3/20 and April 4/5. I really hope we'll get some news especially because Manish Dayal has (and uses) a twitter account

Central Casting Georgia Looking for a core group of people, 20's-50's, with Real Medical experience. Atlanta, GA

Last edited by *Ty*; 02-27-2017 at 12:47 PM
Old 02-27-2017, 07:51 PM
Elite Fan

Well I hope it is picked up even though it's not my kind of show. First we'll get some promo out of him and well since it will prevent him from being in another show next season, might as well get this one out at least.

Just hated to get excited about Archie's pilot only to be disappointed when we found out we'd never see it. So I hope it's not like that for Matt

"You can just call me Root, B!tch"

Old 02-28-2017, 01:11 AM
Fan Forum Star

That is good that they want to use real life medical experiences. I'm very curious!

I do hope that it won't be the same for Matt as it was for Archie though I am kinda keeping it in the back of my mind that it's a possibility!

Old 02-28-2017, 01:27 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelfling (View Post)
Well I hope it is picked up even though it's not my kind of show. First we'll get some promo out of him and well since it will prevent him from being in another show next season, might as well get this one out at least.

Just hated to get excited about Archie's pilot only to be disappointed when we found out we'd never see it. So I hope it's not like tha for Matt
I want to be cautiously optimistic about it. I know there are high chances it's not picked up. So I'm ready to be disappointed. But FOX just has 5 drama pilots in store that season so there's not really a big competition so far. I hope it's going to work out, especially because Matt deserves it. TBH Archie and Matt are the two I root for the most to get their own show. I think they both were unfairly treated, underrated and wasted during The Good Wife era and they didn't deserve it. So ending up having their own show would be...justice.

Last edited by *Ty*; 02-28-2017 at 01:37 AM
Old 02-28-2017, 01:46 AM
Fan Forum Star

Has Fox cancelled many shows too or are they doing pretty well? 'Cause I think that matters too
I know Bones is gone after this season so that is a procedural drama they're missing.

Old 02-28-2017, 02:33 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Has Fox cancelled many shows too or are they doing pretty well? 'Cause I think that matters too
I know Bones is gone after this season so that is a procedural drama they're missing.
There are several shows still in the bubble which weren't cancelled or renewed yet: Just 7 shows were officially renewed on FOX.

THat's the Ausiello FOX scorecard

Renewed TV Shows: 2017 Renewal Scorecard — What’s Returning, Cancelled? | TVLine - Page 3
Old 02-28-2017, 02:37 AM
Fan Forum Star

Okay cool thanks! That is good that there are still a few shows on the bubble though if the other 4 dramas are good too then the pilot has to be really good too!

Old 02-28-2017, 04:19 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Okay cool thanks! That is good that there are still a few shows on the bubble though if the other 4 dramas are good too then the pilot has to be really good too!
Several shows still in the bubble have problematic ratings so I suppose they're also waiting to watch those the pilots to decide about them. As for the other pilots the only pilot which could be a real contender is the other medical drama (apparently FOX is looking for a new medical drama a in general...that's a pretty loved genre even if overdone) but they've not even casted someone yet while the Matt's one is near to start to film.