Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-10-2018, 06:03 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Crow (View Post)
In honor of a crazy episode of Riverdale...

Comic Book Cover of the Day: Jughead: The Hunger #4 by Adam Gorham

^ I love it! I want to know what story is involved there.

That cover is awesome!
Old 05-10-2018, 06:05 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlavin95 (View Post)
That's really great to see too
It is because I know at times there was a frosty relationship between showrunner and some fans in the past due to controversial things. Time heals all wounds for many because the relationship has changed for the better.
Old 05-10-2018, 08:17 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilpen (View Post)
^ I love it! I want to know what story is involved there.

That cover is awesome!
From the Archie Comics website:

Quote:
Jughead Jones is a werewolf, and Reggie Mantle has fallen victim to Jughead’s monstrous ways. Now Betty Cooper: Werewolf Hunter along with Archie Andrews are hot on the trail of Jughead
Old 05-10-2018, 08:18 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
It is because I know at times there was a frosty relationship between showrunner and some fans in the past due to controversial things. Time heals all wounds for many because the relationship has changed for the better.
I think it's more that the fans that hated him quit watching the show and retreated to the fanfiction world where while there is usually pain, Lexa is not dead.
Old 05-10-2018, 09:28 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
From the Archie Comics website:
Now I can see why the show is so dark, lol. Showrunner is taking a loose version or at least the darkness from this aspect of the comics.
Old 05-10-2018, 09:31 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
I think it's more that the fans that hated him quit watching the show and retreated to the fanfiction world where while there is usually pain, Lexa is not dead.
Yes, that's some of it too.

Last edited by jediwands; 05-10-2018 at 09:43 AM
Old 05-10-2018, 09:43 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

The Flash: Harry And The Harrisons 4.21

This episode was clearly filler but I still liked it a lot.

Finally Iris is back with her journalism! I love it! What a brilliant move Iris made backing up The Flash with her article and allowing the people of the great city to have a voice... what excellent feedback received already... nice move and yes, we get Iris, the reporter back at the same time. It's SO damn obvious it was taken away from her because AK was a sick prick and didn't believe it was necessary. Adios, dude... finally things are better on both The Flash and Supergirl without your bad energy.

I loved seeing WestAllen in their home. So adorable. I smile seeing Barry shirtless in bed... of course he would go there as much as possible with Iris by his side, lol. I am sure he loves what Iris wears to be too, haha.

Some of the "Council of Harrisons" stuff was funny but at the same time, I hope it's the last we see of them. Cisco didn't have a ton to do this episode but I loved his white/black/yellow t-shirt. I couldn't stop looking at it. I love that color combination. Seems he's okay overall given the Gypsy break up which is good.

I like the actress who plays Amunet... she nails the part. It was realistic Amunet was going to somewhat help but at the end of the day, sort of leave them without massive help. She is who she is with those powers. I did like the Amunet/Caitlin scenes. I know Caitlin is taking some heat from some of the fans because she's being secretive at times with the Team due to wanting Killer Frost back but I am not in that category. I understand her need to get Killer Frost back. I like how Joe was there for her and helped her see that she needs to communicate with the Team more and that is just what happened.

Good that Harry came up with why The Thinker is lingering right now... Marlize, the tech expect has to be apart from him. Not exactly sure how he connected the dots but I'll take it anyway since finding Marlize is the next step.

Loved that the opening and closing scenes were Barry/Iris.

Two more episodes left. I am ready!
Old 05-10-2018, 10:14 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Now I can see why the show is so dark, lol. Showrunner is taking a loose version or at least the darkness from this aspect of the comics.
Well, the showrunner was the creator of Afterlife With Archie in which Jughead goes to Sabrina the Teenage Witch to save his dog, and she brings it back to life as a zombie, and the dog instantly bites Jughead which starts the zombie apocalypse in Riverdale.
Old 05-10-2018, 10:16 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
The Flash: Harry And The Harrisons 4.21

This episode was clearly filler but I still liked it a lot.

Finally Iris is back with her journalism! I love it! What a brilliant move Iris made backing up The Flash with her article and allowing the people of the great city to have a voice... what excellent feedback received already... nice move and yes, we get Iris, the reporter back at the same time. It's SO damn obvious it was taken away from her because AK was a sick prick and didn't believe it was necessary. Adios, dude... finally things are better on both The Flash and Supergirl without your bad energy.

I loved seeing WestAllen in their home. So adorable. I smile seeing Barry shirtless in bed... of course he would go there as much as possible with Iris by his side, lol. I am sure he loves what Iris wears to be too, haha.

Some of the "Council of Harrisons" stuff was funny but at the same time, I hope it's the last we see of them. Cisco didn't have a ton to do this episode but I loved his white/black/yellow t-shirt. I couldn't stop looking at it. I love that color combination. Seems he's okay overall given the Gypsy break up which is good.

I like the actress who plays Amunet... she nails the part. It was realistic Amunet was going to somewhat help but at the end of the day, sort of leave them without massive help. She is who she is with those powers. I did like the Amunet/Caitlin scenes. I know Caitlin is taking some heat from some of the fans because she's being secretive at times with the Team due to wanting Killer Frost back but I am not in that category. I understand her need to get Killer Frost back. I like how Joe was there for her and helped her see that she needs to communicate with the Team more and that is just what happened.

Good that Harry came up with why The Thinker is lingering right now... Marlize, the tech expect has to be apart from him. Not exactly sure how he connected the dots but I'll take it anyway since finding Marlize is the next step.

Loved that the opening and closing scenes were Barry/Iris.

Two more episodes left. I am ready!
I like Amunet when she's not trying to sell parts of the team into slavery and whatnot. I think she genuinely likes Caitlin and wanted to help her. I'd be okay with them making her a recurring character like Snart has been.
Old 05-10-2018, 10:17 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Well, the showrunner was the creator of Afterlife With Archie in which Jughead goes to Sabrina the Teenage Witch to save his dog, and she brings it back to life as a zombie, and the dog instantly bites Jughead which starts the zombie apocalypse in Riverdale.
LOL I knew a tiny version of that but thanks for summing it up.

Makes sense why the show can be bats$it crazy. I am fine with it as long as the Queen Cheryl prevails (I still have to rewatch) but apparently she did just that last night.
Old 05-10-2018, 10:19 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
I like Amunet when she's not trying to sell parts of the team into slavery and whatnot. I think she genuinely likes Caitlin and wanted to help her. I'd be okay with them making her a recurring character like Snart has been.
I'm totally down with this too. There's no way she'd help Caitlin if she didn't like her. No way. She doesn't even like Barry and Barry's so nice. She just finds him good looking but he's just an object to her. With Caitlin, she does genuinely like her. She responded to Caitlin's sadness and helped her which was everything. Would love to have her guest star indefinitely.
Old 05-10-2018, 10:57 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
LOL I knew a tiny version of that but thanks for summing it up.

Makes sense why the show can be bats$it crazy. I am fine with it as long as the Queen Cheryl prevails (I still have to rewatch) but apparently she did just that last night.
Cheryl was awesome, and it looks like she is going to be awesome again next week.
Old 05-10-2018, 11:29 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Cheryl was awesome, and it looks like she is going to be awesome again next week.
I think she's the most popular character on the show based on social media. My favorite was always Betty and I still like her, but Cheryl has taken the number 1 position for me too.
Old 05-10-2018, 02:32 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

The 100

Just finished. Fabulous!

Thoughts in a bit.
Old 05-10-2018, 02:33 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

I am so weird... I even try to watch my shows in the order that they air... I just realized this. LOL

The Resident/Supergirl on Monday's... The Flash/The 100 on Tuesday's... Riverdale on Wednesday's... I literally watch in that order.

Since I just watched The 100, all I have left for the week is Riverdale.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread