Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-24-2007, 06:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

thank for adding me and the welcome!
Thor/Loki Charles/Erik Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb Nev/Max Thorin/Bilbo Neal/Peter John/D'avin Thomas/Newt Conrad/Devon Stiles/Scott Richie/Eddie
Old 07-24-2007, 07:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

No props! I don't know how much DC you've watched. So if you have just seen the beginning, prepare yourself for DP pain! But in the end they were back to being friends. As adults! Which can be much less dramatic than teenage friendship!
Visit DCook & AI
Old 07-25-2007, 09:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

i sometimes watch it on tbs in the morning...so i think its on season 2.
Thor/Loki Charles/Erik Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb Nev/Max Thorin/Bilbo Neal/Peter John/D'avin Thomas/Newt Conrad/Devon Stiles/Scott Richie/Eddie

Last edited by ocfan27; 07-25-2007 at 05:26 PM
Old 07-29-2007, 01:23 AM
Extreme Fan

Can I be added to the list please? I love Dawson and Pacey's friendship and I am still really upset about the fact that they ruined their friendship at the end of season 3 b/c they never got back to the way they were in the previous seasons after that.. but I am glad that they fixed everything in the end b/c their friendship was always one of my favorite things about the show!
Old 07-29-2007, 03:05 AM
Elite Fan

I added you, welcome

I would hate to miss another boat
Old 07-31-2007, 06:32 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalesNLuke (View Post)
Can I be added to the list please? I love Dawson and Pacey's friendship and I am still really upset about the fact that they ruined their friendship at the end of season 3 b/c they never got back to the way they were in the previous seasons after that.. but I am glad that they fixed everything in the end b/c their friendship was always one of my favorite things about the show!
i agree...

dawsons and pacey's friendship was awesome in season 1 and 2 and liked most of 3..

season 4 and season5 was ok. nothing much in season6 besides the ending..

i have watched all the dvds and know the show back to front and agree their friendship has always made the show interesting and enjoyable...

even tho possible james and josh don't speak too much... i still think they did an awesome job playing their characters..
Old 09-07-2007, 08:16 AM
Fan Forum Hero

i watched part of "two gentlemen of capeside" this morning. i thought it was so great that Pacey knew that Dawson would come and resuce them even though they are not friends anymore. i loved when Pacey said something like "Dawson!.......Dawson will know!" when Jen asked who will know they are going to be at the cove
Old 09-07-2007, 08:55 AM
Master Fan

Sadly, James asked for a lot of time away from the show in Season 6. I think if they had him around more, you'd still see their friendship. However, Dawson did fly off the handle a bit towards the end, and picked up with their witty convos in the finale.
Old 09-07-2007, 11:16 AM
Elite Fan

Dawson and Pacey did have a good friendship, especially in season 1.
In season 2, they kind of went their separate ways with their girlfriends, but were there for each other when they really needed it.

as for season 5 and 6. i am upset that the writers got them back on track by the 5th season and then totally threw it all out the window in Good-bye yellow brick road.
i will always stand behind the idea that when you say you forgive someone, you either do it whole-heartedly, or don't do it all.
it was a slap in the face to all Dawson/Pacey fans when Dawson not only brought up the past "betrayal" once, but TWICE. there was absolutely no need for that.
IMO, the end of the Capeside Redemption was amazing in terms of Dawson and Pacey.
I loved their last conversation because they basically laid it all out on the line. They spoke about both their love for Joey and did not censor any feelings about the past. It gave hope and you can't ask for more.
Then you have the series finale and you can just tell that they moved passed everything. Even though they are both aware of their love for the same woman, they can still be friends and that's awesome.
You have to have some sort of a strong friendship to be able to overcome such a hurdle.
Old 09-07-2007, 11:39 AM
Master Fan

I always believe that Dawson knew that his relationship with Joey was very different from what she had with Pacey. I think keeping their relationship in their childhood/high school days was where it was going to stay, and obviously, Pacey is a good guy, with good intentions and was able to grow and change with Joey to become her ultimate man in her life.

That said, by the finale, Dawson was able to joke and kid like he used to with Pacey and even able to accept Joey's "choice" by the time the show ended. He gets the "fairytale" ending on his own show, like Joey said. It's really a nice circle the way the ended it all. Kevin always said that Winnie (Joey) didn't end up with him (Dawson), that she ended up with the Pacey.
Old 09-07-2007, 12:17 PM
Elite Fan

yup, i totally agree!

i loved where they were at the finale
Old 09-07-2007, 06:16 PM
Elite Fan

Even if I don't really like the finale () I do like that they were really friends again, I missed it

Old 09-13-2007, 05:11 PM
Elite Fan

Without getting into the whole DJP triangle, I agree that I liked where DP were in their relationship by the end of the series.
Old 09-14-2007, 03:01 AM
Elite Fan

Exactly Deb

Old 09-15-2007, 02:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thought I'd bring by a pic to liven things up!

I liked how Dawson was there for Pacey when his dad was being an idiot. Even if it was a simple. "Screw him."
Visit DCook & AI
Closed Thread   Post New Thread