View Single Post
Old 04-11-2017, 04:38 AM
shinebrighterxx
Graphics Team Manager

Reeves is in the credits - didn't notice that in the last two weeks

Fornell & his daughter oo Emily has a boyfriend? Interesting... Love how long it took him to hear boyfriend . Nice rule - the age limit of how old you need to be to have a boyfriend goes up a year each year . I think my father would like that rule

nice rules conversation well deserved headslap McGee

poor Ducky walking in on his mother

nice to see Ducky's old house again - bet they never thought they'd use that set again. I think that they should show us his new place

Gibbs: "Don't burn down my house" Emily: "plan B then"

Fornell asking for a background check - love it

I'm going to presume that Emily has to do with the termites

I like how they had past Ducky talking to present Ducky for the internal reflecting - a good scene too

Donald Horatio Mallard? I think that's the first time we've heard his full name

I like the scene with the team & presents

Nice that Gibbs ends up at the Fornell residence so he should end up on the couch after how long Fornell was on his (& since Emily planted the termites at his place)

Interesting fact - most of the black & white shots before the ad breaks have been of Ducky in this ep

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote