Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-28-2010, 03:22 PM
New Fan

Yale Thesis Film Project - Star Wars Models Needed!

Hi everyone, I'm a senior at Yale University studying film, and for my thesis project I'm making a 12-14 minute short film about a guy who works a monotonous job in a supply room and spends his free time using office supplies to construct models from the world of his favorite films - Star Wars.

I'm looking for people interested in helping me make the props for this film. I can't pay, but this is a good chance for credit/exposure on what I think will be a great film, worthy for festival submission. Ideally I'd like models of all or most of the following: Stormtroopers, droids, lightsabers, Boba Fett, a TIE-fighter, the Millennium Falcon, AT-ATs, the Death Star, R2D2, C-3PO - and an origami Yoda. I'm envisioning these as being made of pens, paper clips, post-it notes, cardboard, staples, CDs, tape, etc. - they don't have to be incredibly intricate, just recognizable (though of course, the more realistic the better!) If you're interested, or know anyone who might be, or would like to talk further, please email me at: brendan.schlagel (at) yale.edu - thanks!
bschlagel is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread