Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-31-2011, 03:26 PM
New Fan

What's the order to watch Star Wars?

Hey nerds and girls
I recently watched Star Wars The Phantom Menace and Attack of the Clones and really liked it. However, I'm new to this rather amazing culture and I wanted to know: which is the correct order to watch star wars?
Old 05-31-2011, 04:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

Well first, watch A New Hope, Empire Strikes Back and Return of the Jedi in that order and none of the other films. If you MUST watch the other films, watch them after the ones I just listed. Or watch the films in no particular order whatsoever.

Why "nerds and girls"? Can't women be nerds too?
Old 05-31-2011, 04:23 PM
New Fan

Please don't take my greeting seriously. It's really just because 'nerds' kind of fills the 'boys' part. Of course everyone can be a nerd. It was just a joke.

Well, did I ruin it by first watching Episode 1 and 2?

Last edited by Lord Northern; 05-31-2011 at 04:29 PM
Old 05-31-2011, 05:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

You need to forget everything from The Phantom Menace and Attack of the Clones when you watch the original films, because Attack and Phantom were made based on a revised vision of Star Wars and are quite at odds with the original films.
Old 05-31-2011, 06:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

Welcome Lord Northern. Thanks for coming by the board. For future reference we have an http://www.fanforum.com/f99/star-war...will-62982945/ for all questions

I am gong to repost your question there and close this tread just to keep things together and organized

As for the order I would first watch the original trilogy: A New Hope, Empire Strikes Back, and Return of the Jedi.
The watch the prequel trilogy: The Phantom Menace, Attack of the Clones, and Revenge of the Sith.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread