Old 06-27-2005, 09:44 AM
Part-Time Fan

I loved ROTS, it was my fav out of al of them. So exciting and good
Old 06-27-2005, 05:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raonaild
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ramen

They're packaged Japanese noodles that are often the primary meal of poor college students.
Thank you. I never heard of them before. I didn't go away to college. I lived at home and commuted.
Old 06-27-2005, 06:12 PM
Elite Fan

You've not had ramen noodles before?!

Seriously...the best meal that 50 cents can buy!
Vampires don't "sparkle" in the sun: they screech in horror, burst into flame and wither to ash.
Old 06-27-2005, 07:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

I was a deprived child.
Old 06-29-2005, 10:31 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryostar
I think he did it for the Raman noodles...but I could be wrong.

Ros1...as you finish each book, I'd be delighted to discuss the New Jedi Order books with you on the novel threads. I loved the whole series, and think it'd be great to see what someone else thought of them.
Cryostar, I've finished reading Vector Prime, Dark Tide I and II. I will post what I thought of each one on the Novels thread later this evening.

Ros1

Ros1
Old 06-29-2005, 07:03 PM
Elite Fan

I look forward to it Ros1.

I'll say you were Behr.

So how many times have you all seen Episode III now?
Vampires don't "sparkle" in the sun: they screech in horror, burst into flame and wither to ash.
Old 06-29-2005, 07:08 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryostar
I look forward to it Ros1.

I'll say you were Behr.

So how many times have you all seen Episode III now?
I've only seen it twice. I am waiting for the DVD, so I can have a Star War's weekend.

Ros1

Ros1
Old 06-29-2005, 07:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

3 times and I hope to see it again this 4th of July weekend. **crossing my fingers** i hope to see it at least 2 more times this summer.

My record for is seeing a moive repeatedly in a theater is Phantom of the Opera, 3 times.
Unless you count the summer I worked at the movie theater and would watch Attack of the Clones for 15 mins during my break. I would always come in at the parts when Obi-Wan was on Kamino and Anakin/Padme were having a picnic. But my sister says that doesn't count b/c I didn't see it in it's entireity.
Old 06-30-2005, 02:37 PM
Passionate Fan

*Sigh* I am embarrassed to admit (well, only a little embarrassed here) that I saw ROTJ in the theater 14 times. My parents thought I'd flipped my lid.

I'm currently reading the book version of Phantom Menace, and I was startled to read Qui-Gon say/think that Jedi are identified by the age of 6 months and removed from their families! 6 months? I wonder how they identified them at 6 months. Were they making their crib mobiles spin, or something? Or was it all done with blood tests?
Old 06-30-2005, 06:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

crib mobiles spin That's scary.
Wow 14 times! Where did you find the time and money.
Old 06-30-2005, 08:40 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I've seen it 3 1/2 times. After seeing Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants I snuck into the theater and saw about 40 min of the movie.
Old 06-30-2005, 10:42 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy W
*Sigh* I am embarrassed to admit (well, only a little embarrassed here) that I saw ROTJ in the theater 14 times. My parents thought I'd flipped my lid.
ROTJ? You do mean RotS, right?

Anyways, that makes me feel better about having seen RotS 8 times. And I plan on seeing it at least once more, if not a few more times. Nothing beats seeing it on the big screen.
Love Psych and fanfic? Check out Psychfic. It has the best fan fiction I have ever read.
Old 07-01-2005, 06:58 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMouse
I've seen it 3 1/2 times. After seeing Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants I snuck into the theater and saw about 40 min of the movie.
I remember those days...watching mutiple movies for the price of one. One of the fun memories of my college years.

Ros1

Ros1
Old 07-01-2005, 10:40 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BYtheSEA
ROTJ? You do mean RotS, right?
No, I meant Return of the Jedi. I'm 42, so I've lived through two waves of Star Wars. I still remember seeing ANH when it first came out, and the entire theater erupted in cheers when the Death Star blew up. Little did we know then what was coming.

Fortunately, I did my dozen-plus viewings back when movies were a lot cheaper, and a movie that had been out for awhile dropped in price considerably. No DVD's or tapes then--if you wanted to see a movie, you had to go to the theater. It was the dark ages.
Old 07-01-2005, 07:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

I didn't even realize you typed RotJ.
I didn't know they used to lower the prices of movies. Boy I wish they still did that. I would have seen RotS way more time if they did.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread