Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-14-2004, 02:34 AM
Elite Fan

Alright folks, this is some major stuff that hit the fan today at MilliumFalcom boards.......here are some very SPOILED pictures from the first 15 minutes.... (sorry for the size)

Part of the battle

Rematch!

Battle for leverage

A Very Bad Day

Promo shot for Yoda
Vampires don't "sparkle" in the sun: they screech in horror, burst into flame and wither to ash.
Old 12-14-2004, 02:45 AM
Ultimate Fan

Ooh, ooh, very spoiled pictures indeed.
Old 12-14-2004, 11:37 PM
Elite Fan

That, they are.
Vampires don't "sparkle" in the sun: they screech in horror, burst into flame and wither to ash.
Old 12-15-2004, 01:28 PM
Elite Fan

Excellent info. Although, Anakin's lightsaber should be red by now

The Dark is generous, and it's patient, and it always wins - but in the heart of it's strength lies weakness; one lone candle is enough to hold it back.
Love is more than a candle.
Love can ignite the stars.
Old 12-15-2004, 01:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yoda looks so scary and at the same time so cool

Great pics.....I can almost 'taste' the Williams fanfare!!
Old 12-15-2004, 06:15 PM
Ultimate Fan

The chair the Emperor sits in!
Nice continuity.
Old 12-15-2004, 06:49 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by LittleMilkJug
Yoda looks so scary and at the same time so cool

Great pics.....I can almost 'taste' the Williams fanfare!!
Yeah, I'm thinking Paul would have enjoyed that Yoda Spoiler pic. It's amazing that such a "small creature" can be so deadly

The Dark is generous, and it's patient, and it always wins - but in the heart of it's strength lies weakness; one lone candle is enough to hold it back.
Old 12-16-2004, 02:20 AM
Elite Fan

Think "killer bee"

I like the chair too...you'll notice that he's handcuffed to the chair.

Supposedly the whole time this is going on, the cruiser is going down in flames.
Old 12-17-2004, 04:17 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Cryostar
Think "killer bee"
Size matters not...as Yoda would say huh

'lex

Old 12-18-2004, 04:26 AM
Elite Fan

Something like that, yeah.

here's the new behind the helmet picture, it's a full length render of the ARC-170 pilot.

Apparently we only see him briefly, as he's getting blown out of his cockpit.

I'm thinking either the AT-AT Driver or paint him black and he's a tie fighter pilot.
Old 12-18-2004, 07:56 PM
Elite Fan

This was posted from an insider on the MF Boards, it should be the ending of the movie, are close to it:

177. INT. STAR DESTROYER - SPACE

Sector Governor, TARKIN; DARTH VADER and EMPEROR PALPATINE stand on the bridge of the Star Destroyer.

In the distance, the growing skeleton of a spherical battle station, the size of a small moon, begins to take shape...
Old 12-20-2004, 12:28 AM
Elite Fan

No, that's no moon...that's a space station

Old 12-21-2004, 12:04 AM
Elite Fan

More from the script:

“Dreams pass in time…” - Obi-Wan Kenobi, Episode II.

But what if they don’t?

Anakin’s fears of his dreams leads him on the path to the Dark Side in Revenge of the Sith. After he returns to the arms of his beloved, Padme, Anakin has a dream; a premonition, that wakes him during the night. In his dreams, he sees the death of his wife when she gives birth to their child; it is a death he cannot stop.

A fear sets into Anakin, as he remembers the same premonition that plagued him about his mother. It is also a burning issue that even Yoda cannot soothe when he warns the young Jedi about Fear, Premonition and Mortality. Unable to put the dream from his mind, Anakin seeks out his greatest confidant, Chancellor Palpatine.

Chancellor Palpatine soon recounts the story of Darth Plagueis the Wise and Anakin discovers the true power of the Sith...

"It's a trap!" - Admiral Ackbar, RotJ.

If there is one person you can count on to ensnare the heroes in a trap, it’s the dark Lord, Sidious. In Revenge of the Sith, Sidious organises a trap to destroy one of the most powerful Jedi on the Council – Obi-Wan Kenobi.

After the failed attack on Coruscant, the separatist General, Grievous, contacts Lord Sidious. Sidious instructs his General to go to a secret base on the distant, neutral planet of Utapau. When he arrives on the planet, he is to wait for the arrival of the Jedi Master: then he is to destroy him.

But how does he get the Jedi Master to go there? Via Anakin Skywalker.

Anakin receives a report from Palpatine through the Chancellor’s Clone Intelligence network. This network has discovered the secret base of Grievous. Anakin passes this information onto the Jedi Council who sends Obi-Wan Kenobi to finally lead an assault to destroy the General…
Old 12-21-2004, 05:17 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally posted by Cryostar
This was posted from an insider on the MF Boards, it should be the ending of the movie, are close to it:

177. INT. STAR DESTROYER - SPACE

Sector Governor, TARKIN; DARTH VADER and EMPEROR PALPATINE stand on the bridge of the Star Destroyer.

In the distance, the growing skeleton of a spherical battle station, the size of a small moon, begins to take shape...
That sounds so cool.
Old 12-22-2004, 04:24 AM
Elite Fan

Nod, it's really cool cuz the guy they got to play Tarkin, Wayne Pygram is creepy in that good way. He's best known for playing Scorpius on Farscape.

New today:

“What is a democracy if it doesn’t serve all our lives?” – Senator Amidala, Episode III.

After his dream about Padme, Anakin goes to Palpatine for counsel. In a brief scene in the Chancellor’s Office, the pair discusses Anakin’s new assignment and the dream that haunts Anakin.

Palpatine warns Anakin about the true goals of the Jedi Council. He claims that the Jedi are not only against himself, but also against the Senate and the whole democratic system.

Is the Jedi Council a democratic body itself? After all, isn’t Anakin being told what to do?

“Haven't they tried to convince you to act against me? “ Palpatine questions earnestly.

Anakin realises that Palpatine is right. The Jedi Council believe that Palpatine is under the influence of the Sith. Little do they know that he is the Sith Master. In an effort to learn more about the Chancellor, the Jedi Council instruct Anakin to stay on Coruscant to watch him – spy on him, while Obi-Wan leads his mission to Utapau. They know Anakin has a close relationship with the Chancellor. Anakin is assigned as Palpatine’s personal bodyguard.

Palpatine begins to tell Anakin about the Sith, the Jedi’s lack of vision; and so begins the seduction of Anakin Skywalker to the Dark Side of the Force…
Closed Thread   Post New Thread