Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-10-2016, 02:27 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Rey snored loudly, so loudly that it was heard in the Realm of the Dead. It woke Han from the dead and he decided to potty-train Kylo, while he was wearing a pottty on his head. Han told Kylo to take he potty off his head and Kylo said "I hate youuuuu!" Han replied "You sound just like your grandfather." "I hope you mean Vader and not Anakin", Kylo replied. "What's the difference?" says Han. "Obvi"…said Kylo, and stuck his tongue out at Han. Rey chopped off Kylo's… tongue. Which she sorely regretted later, when she realized what a great tongue he had. She put it on her mantlepiece, next to Theon's. Fortunately he still had his fingers. Fish fingers. Webbed fish fingers. Spider webs…from lack of use for so many years. Rey used her Force power to absorb a sun and create a new universe. Han said it was a little over the top. Rey said "I had to do something after the cluster***k I created by chopping off Kylo's tongue." "He still has his lightsaber", said Han. "Ah yes…a very large one", Rey replied. Suddenly, Kylo erupted from the rubbish dump and farted loudly causing chain reaction farts across the galaxy which blew up Starkiller Base making everybody sick of him. Chewie broke Kylo's neck and dumped him down a reactor shaft. "Should have done that when he was born", said Han. Luke chopped Rey in two with his old lightsaber. "Now can we go back to Endor?" asked Leia. "Yes", let's." Luke agreed. "And I'm not dead." Han added. Chewie barked his assent. Leia got them all aboard the Falcon and the flew off to Endor. The ewoks greeted them. Luke asked them for bottle of Endorian vodka and they all got plastered. Except for R2 and 3PO, who come along. The EWoks began chanting "Satan!" "Say Tan who?" asked Han. Chewie
Old 01-10-2016, 07:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

Rey snored loudly, so loudly that it was heard in the Realm of the Dead. It woke Han from the dead and he decided to potty-train Kylo, while he was wearing a pottty on his head. Han told Kylo to take he potty off his head and Kylo said "I hate youuuuu!" Han replied "You sound just like your grandfather." "I hope you mean Vader and not Anakin", Kylo replied. "What's the difference?" says Han. "Obvi"…said Kylo, and stuck his tongue out at Han. Rey chopped off Kylo's… tongue. Which she sorely regretted later, when she realized what a great tongue he had. She put it on her mantlepiece, next to Theon's. Fortunately he still had his fingers. Fish fingers. Webbed fish fingers. Spider webs…from lack of use for so many years. Rey used her Force power to absorb a sun and create a new universe. Han said it was a little over the top. Rey said "I had to do something after the cluster***k I created by chopping off Kylo's tongue." "He still has his lightsaber", said Han. "Ah yes…a very large one", Rey replied. Suddenly, Kylo erupted from the rubbish dump and farted loudly causing chain reaction farts across the galaxy which blew up Starkiller Base making everybody sick of him. Chewie broke Kylo's neck and dumped him down a reactor shaft. "Should have done that when he was born", said Han. Luke chopped Rey in two with his old lightsaber. "Now can we go back to Endor?" asked Leia. "Yes", let's." Luke agreed. "And I'm not dead." Han added. Chewie barked his assent. Leia got them all aboard the Falcon and the flew off to Endor. The ewoks greeted them. Luke asked them for bottle of Endorian vodka and they all got plastered. Except for R2 and 3PO, who come along. The EWoks began chanting "Satan!" "Say Tan who?" asked Han. Chewie demanded a big dose of dead animal to eat, and thus time without the net trap.
Old 01-11-2016, 02:50 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Rey snored loudly, so loudly that it was heard in the Realm of the Dead. It woke Han from the dead and he decided to potty-train Kylo, while he was wearing a pottty on his head. Han told Kylo to take he potty off his head and Kylo said "I hate youuuuu!" Han replied "You sound just like your grandfather." "I hope you mean Vader and not Anakin", Kylo replied. "What's the difference?" says Han. "Obvi"…said Kylo, and stuck his tongue out at Han. Rey chopped off Kylo's… tongue. Which she sorely regretted later, when she realized what a great tongue he had. She put it on her mantlepiece, next to Theon's. Fortunately he still had his fingers. Fish fingers. Webbed fish fingers. Spider webs…from lack of use for so many years. Rey used her Force power to absorb a sun and create a new universe. Han said it was a little over the top. Rey said "I had to do something after the cluster***k I created by chopping off Kylo's tongue." "He still has his lightsaber", said Han. "Ah yes…a very large one", Rey replied. Suddenly, Kylo erupted from the rubbish dump and farted loudly causing chain reaction farts across the galaxy which blew up Starkiller Base making everybody sick of him. Chewie broke Kylo's neck and dumped him down a reactor shaft. "Should have done that when he was born", said Han. Luke chopped Rey in two with his old lightsaber. "Now can we go back to Endor?" asked Leia. "Yes", let's." Luke agreed. "And I'm not dead." Han added. Chewie barked his assent. Leia got them all aboard the Falcon and the flew off to Endor. The ewoks greeted them. Luke asked them for bottle of Endorian vodka and they all got plastered. Except for R2 and 3PO, who come along. The EWoks began chanting "Satan!" "Say Tan who?" asked Han. Chewie demanded a big dose of dead animal to eat, and thus time without the net trap. Han
Old 01-11-2016, 07:23 AM
Fan Forum Star

Rey snored loudly, so loudly that it was heard in the Realm of the Dead. It woke Han from the dead and he decided to potty-train Kylo, while he was wearing a pottty on his head. Han told Kylo to take he potty off his head and Kylo said "I hate youuuuu!" Han replied "You sound just like your grandfather." "I hope you mean Vader and not Anakin", Kylo replied. "What's the difference?" says Han. "Obvi"…said Kylo, and stuck his tongue out at Han. Rey chopped off Kylo's… tongue. Which she sorely regretted later, when she realized what a great tongue he had. She put it on her mantlepiece, next to Theon's. Fortunately he still had his fingers. Fish fingers. Webbed fish fingers. Spider webs…from lack of use for so many years. Rey used her Force power to absorb a sun and create a new universe. Han said it was a little over the top. Rey said "I had to do something after the cluster***k I created by chopping off Kylo's tongue." "He still has his lightsaber", said Han. "Ah yes…a very large one", Rey replied. Suddenly, Kylo erupted from the rubbish dump and farted loudly causing chain reaction farts across the galaxy which blew up Starkiller Base making everybody sick of him. Chewie broke Kylo's neck and dumped him down a reactor shaft. "Should have done that when he was born", said Han. Luke chopped Rey in two with his old lightsaber. "Now can we go back to Endor?" asked Leia. "Yes", let's." Luke agreed. "And I'm not dead." Han added. Chewie barked his assent. Leia got them all aboard the Falcon and the flew off to Endor. The ewoks greeted them. Luke asked them for bottle of Endorian vodka and they all got plastered. Except for R2 and 3PO, who come along. The EWoks began chanting "Satan!" "Say Tan who?" asked Han. Chewie demanded a big dose of dead animal to eat, and thus time without the net trap. Han and Leia
Old 01-11-2016, 02:35 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Rey snored loudly, so loudly that it was heard in the Realm of the Dead. It woke Han from the dead and he decided to potty-train Kylo, while he was wearing a pottty on his head. Han told Kylo to take he potty off his head and Kylo said "I hate youuuuu!" Han replied "You sound just like your grandfather." "I hope you mean Vader and not Anakin", Kylo replied. "What's the difference?" says Han. "Obvi"…said Kylo, and stuck his tongue out at Han. Rey chopped off Kylo's… tongue. Which she sorely regretted later, when she realized what a great tongue he had. She put it on her mantlepiece, next to Theon's. Fortunately he still had his fingers. Fish fingers. Webbed fish fingers. Spider webs…from lack of use for so many years. Rey used her Force power to absorb a sun and create a new universe. Han said it was a little over the top. Rey said "I had to do something after the cluster***k I created by chopping off Kylo's tongue." "He still has his lightsaber", said Han. "Ah yes…a very large one", Rey replied. Suddenly, Kylo erupted from the rubbish dump and farted loudly causing chain reaction farts across the galaxy which blew up Starkiller Base making everybody sick of him. Chewie broke Kylo's neck and dumped him down a reactor shaft. "Should have done that when he was born", said Han. Luke chopped Rey in two with his old lightsaber. "Now can we go back to Endor?" asked Leia. "Yes", let's." Luke agreed. "And I'm not dead." Han added. Chewie barked his assent. Leia got them all aboard the Falcon and the flew off to Endor. The ewoks greeted them. Luke asked them for bottle of Endorian vodka and they all got plastered. Except for R2 and 3PO, who come along. The EWoks began chanting "Satan!" "Say Tan who?" asked Han. Chewie demanded a big dose of dead animal to eat, and thus time without the net trap. Han and Leia got
Old 01-11-2016, 03:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

Rey snored loudly, so loudly that it was heard in the Realm of the Dead. It woke Han from the dead and he decided to potty-train Kylo, while he was wearing a pottty on his head. Han told Kylo to take he potty off his head and Kylo said "I hate youuuuu!" Han replied "You sound just like your grandfather." "I hope you mean Vader and not Anakin", Kylo replied. "What's the difference?" says Han. "Obvi"…said Kylo, and stuck his tongue out at Han. Rey chopped off Kylo's… tongue. Which she sorely regretted later, when she realized what a great tongue he had. She put it on her mantlepiece, next to Theon's. Fortunately he still had his fingers. Fish fingers. Webbed fish fingers. Spider webs…from lack of use for so many years. Rey used her Force power to absorb a sun and create a new universe. Han said it was a little over the top. Rey said "I had to do something after the cluster***k I created by chopping off Kylo's tongue." "He still has his lightsaber", said Han. "Ah yes…a very large one", Rey replied. Suddenly, Kylo erupted from the rubbish dump and farted loudly causing chain reaction farts across the galaxy which blew up Starkiller Base making everybody sick of him. Chewie broke Kylo's neck and dumped him down a reactor shaft. "Should have done that when he was born", said Han. Luke chopped Rey in two with his old lightsaber. "Now can we go back to Endor?" asked Leia. "Yes", let's." Luke agreed. "And I'm not dead." Han added. Chewie barked his assent. Leia got them all aboard the Falcon and the flew off to Endor. The ewoks greeted them. Luke asked them for bottle of Endorian vodka and they all got plastered. Except for R2 and 3PO, who come along. The EWoks began chanting "Satan!" "Say Tan who?" asked Han. Chewie demanded a big dose of dead animal to eat, and thus time without the net trap. Han and Leia got excited
Old 01-11-2016, 04:26 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Rey snored loudly, so loudly that it was heard in the Realm of the Dead. It woke Han from the dead and he decided to potty-train Kylo, while he was wearing a pottty on his head. Han told Kylo to take he potty off his head and Kylo said "I hate youuuuu!" Han replied "You sound just like your grandfather." "I hope you mean Vader and not Anakin", Kylo replied. "What's the difference?" says Han. "Obvi"…said Kylo, and stuck his tongue out at Han. Rey chopped off Kylo's… tongue. Which she sorely regretted later, when she realized what a great tongue he had. She put it on her mantlepiece, next to Theon's. Fortunately he still had his fingers. Fish fingers. Webbed fish fingers. Spider webs…from lack of use for so many years. Rey used her Force power to absorb a sun and create a new universe. Han said it was a little over the top. Rey said "I had to do something after the cluster***k I created by chopping off Kylo's tongue." "He still has his lightsaber", said Han. "Ah yes…a very large one", Rey replied. Suddenly, Kylo erupted from the rubbish dump and farted loudly causing chain reaction farts across the galaxy which blew up Starkiller Base making everybody sick of him. Chewie broke Kylo's neck and dumped him down a reactor shaft. "Should have done that when he was born", said Han. Luke chopped Rey in two with his old lightsaber. "Now can we go back to Endor?" asked Leia. "Yes", let's." Luke agreed. "And I'm not dead." Han added. Chewie barked his assent. Leia got them all aboard the Falcon and the flew off to Endor. The ewoks greeted them. Luke asked them for bottle of Endorian vodka and they all got plastered. Except for R2 and 3PO, who come along. The EWoks began chanting "Satan!" "Say Tan who?" asked Han. Chewie demanded a big dose of dead animal to eat, and thus time without the net trap. Han and Leia got excited about
Old 01-11-2016, 04:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

Rey snored loudly, so loudly that it was heard in the Realm of the Dead. It woke Han from the dead and he decided to potty-train Kylo, while he was wearing a pottty on his head. Han told Kylo to take he potty off his head and Kylo said "I hate youuuuu!" Han replied "You sound just like your grandfather." "I hope you mean Vader and not Anakin", Kylo replied. "What's the difference?" says Han. "Obvi"…said Kylo, and stuck his tongue out at Han. Rey chopped off Kylo's… tongue. Which she sorely regretted later, when she realized what a great tongue he had. She put it on her mantlepiece, next to Theon's. Fortunately he still had his fingers. Fish fingers. Webbed fish fingers. Spider webs…from lack of use for so many years. Rey used her Force power to absorb a sun and create a new universe. Han said it was a little over the top. Rey said "I had to do something after the cluster***k I created by chopping off Kylo's tongue." "He still has his lightsaber", said Han. "Ah yes…a very large one", Rey replied. Suddenly, Kylo erupted from the rubbish dump and farted loudly causing chain reaction farts across the galaxy which blew up Starkiller Base making everybody sick of him. Chewie broke Kylo's neck and dumped him down a reactor shaft. "Should have done that when he was born", said Han. Luke chopped Rey in two with his old lightsaber. "Now can we go back to Endor?" asked Leia. "Yes", let's." Luke agreed. "And I'm not dead." Han added. Chewie barked his assent. Leia got them all aboard the Falcon and the flew off to Endor. The ewoks greeted them. Luke asked them for bottle of Endorian vodka and they all got plastered. Except for R2 and 3PO, who come along. The EWoks began chanting "Satan!" "Say Tan who?" asked Han. Chewie demanded a big dose of dead animal to eat, and thus time without the net trap. Han and Leia got excited about going to bed together for the first time in a billion years.
Old 01-12-2016, 02:32 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Rey snored loudly, so loudly that it was heard in the Realm of the Dead. It woke Han from the dead and he decided to potty-train Kylo, while he was wearing a pottty on his head. Han told Kylo to take he potty off his head and Kylo said "I hate youuuuu!" Han replied "You sound just like your grandfather." "I hope you mean Vader and not Anakin", Kylo replied. "What's the difference?" says Han. "Obvi"…said Kylo, and stuck his tongue out at Han. Rey chopped off Kylo's… tongue. Which she sorely regretted later, when she realized what a great tongue he had. She put it on her mantlepiece, next to Theon's. Fortunately he still had his fingers. Fish fingers. Webbed fish fingers. Spider webs…from lack of use for so many years. Rey used her Force power to absorb a sun and create a new universe. Han said it was a little over the top. Rey said "I had to do something after the cluster***k I created by chopping off Kylo's tongue." "He still has his lightsaber", said Han. "Ah yes…a very large one", Rey replied. Suddenly, Kylo erupted from the rubbish dump and farted loudly causing chain reaction farts across the galaxy which blew up Starkiller Base making everybody sick of him. Chewie broke Kylo's neck and dumped him down a reactor shaft. "Should have done that when he was born", said Han. Luke chopped Rey in two with his old lightsaber. "Now can we go back to Endor?" asked Leia. "Yes", let's." Luke agreed. "And I'm not dead." Han added. Chewie barked his assent. Leia got them all aboard the Falcon and the flew off to Endor. The ewoks greeted them. Luke asked them for bottle of Endorian vodka and they all got plastered. Except for R2 and 3PO, who come along. The EWoks began chanting "Satan!" "Say Tan who?" asked Han. Chewie demanded a big dose of dead animal to eat, and thus time without the net trap. Han and Leia got excited about going to bed together for the first time in a billion years. C-3PO
Old 01-12-2016, 07:04 AM
Fan Forum Star

Rey snored loudly, so loudly that it was heard in the Realm of the Dead. It woke Han from the dead and he decided to potty-train Kylo, while he was wearing a pottty on his head. Han told Kylo to take he potty off his head and Kylo said "I hate youuuuu!" Han replied "You sound just like your grandfather." "I hope you mean Vader and not Anakin", Kylo replied. "What's the difference?" says Han. "Obvi"…said Kylo, and stuck his tongue out at Han. Rey chopped off Kylo's… tongue. Which she sorely regretted later, when she realized what a great tongue he had. She put it on her mantlepiece, next to Theon's. Fortunately he still had his fingers. Fish fingers. Webbed fish fingers. Spider webs…from lack of use for so many years. Rey used her Force power to absorb a sun and create a new universe. Han said it was a little over the top. Rey said "I had to do something after the cluster***k I created by chopping off Kylo's tongue." "He still has his lightsaber", said Han. "Ah yes…a very large one", Rey replied. Suddenly, Kylo erupted from the rubbish dump and farted loudly causing chain reaction farts across the galaxy which blew up Starkiller Base making everybody sick of him. Chewie broke Kylo's neck and dumped him down a reactor shaft. "Should have done that when he was born", said Han. Luke chopped Rey in two with his old lightsaber. "Now can we go back to Endor?" asked Leia. "Yes", let's." Luke agreed. "And I'm not dead." Han added. Chewie barked his assent. Leia got them all aboard the Falcon and the flew off to Endor. The ewoks greeted them. Luke asked them for bottle of Endorian vodka and they all got plastered. Except for R2 and 3PO, who come along. The EWoks began chanting "Satan!" "Say Tan who?" asked Han. Chewie demanded a big dose of dead animal to eat, and thus time without the net trap. Han and Leia got excited about going to bed together for the first time in a billion years. C-3PO tried to interrupt, but Chewie knocked him out.
Old 01-12-2016, 03:15 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Rey snored loudly, so loudly that it was heard in the Realm of the Dead. It woke Han from the dead and he decided to potty-train Kylo, while he was wearing a pottty on his head. Han told Kylo to take he potty off his head and Kylo said "I hate youuuuu!" Han replied "You sound just like your grandfather." "I hope you mean Vader and not Anakin", Kylo replied. "What's the difference?" says Han. "Obvi"…said Kylo, and stuck his tongue out at Han. Rey chopped off Kylo's… tongue. Which she sorely regretted later, when she realized what a great tongue he had. She put it on her mantlepiece, next to Theon's. Fortunately he still had his fingers. Fish fingers. Webbed fish fingers. Spider webs…from lack of use for so many years. Rey used her Force power to absorb a sun and create a new universe. Han said it was a little over the top. Rey said "I had to do something after the cluster***k I created by chopping off Kylo's tongue." "He still has his lightsaber", said Han. "Ah yes…a very large one", Rey replied. Suddenly, Kylo erupted from the rubbish dump and farted loudly causing chain reaction farts across the galaxy which blew up Starkiller Base making everybody sick of him. Chewie broke Kylo's neck and dumped him down a reactor shaft. "Should have done that when he was born", said Han. Luke chopped Rey in two with his old lightsaber. "Now can we go back to Endor?" asked Leia. "Yes", let's." Luke agreed. "And I'm not dead." Han added. Chewie barked his assent. Leia got them all aboard the Falcon and the flew off to Endor. The ewoks greeted them. Luke asked them for bottle of Endorian vodka and they all got plastered. Except for R2 and 3PO, who come along. The EWoks began chanting "Satan!" "Say Tan who?" asked Han. Chewie demanded a big dose of dead animal to eat, and thus time without the net trap. Han and Leia got excited about going to bed together for the first time in a billion years. C-3PO tried to interrupt, but Chewie knocked him out. A
Old 01-12-2016, 03:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

Rey snored loudly, so loudly that it was heard in the Realm of the Dead. It woke Han from the dead and he decided to potty-train Kylo, while he was wearing a pottty on his head. Han told Kylo to take he potty off his head and Kylo said "I hate youuuuu!" Han replied "You sound just like your grandfather." "I hope you mean Vader and not Anakin", Kylo replied. "What's the difference?" says Han. "Obvi"…said Kylo, and stuck his tongue out at Han. Rey chopped off Kylo's… tongue. Which she sorely regretted later, when she realized what a great tongue he had. She put it on her mantlepiece, next to Theon's. Fortunately he still had his fingers. Fish fingers. Webbed fish fingers. Spider webs…from lack of use for so many years. Rey used her Force power to absorb a sun and create a new universe. Han said it was a little over the top. Rey said "I had to do something after the cluster***k I created by chopping off Kylo's tongue." "He still has his lightsaber", said Han. "Ah yes…a very large one", Rey replied. Suddenly, Kylo erupted from the rubbish dump and farted loudly causing chain reaction farts across the galaxy which blew up Starkiller Base making everybody sick of him. Chewie broke Kylo's neck and dumped him down a reactor shaft. "Should have done that when he was born", said Han. Luke chopped Rey in two with his old lightsaber. "Now can we go back to Endor?" asked Leia. "Yes", let's." Luke agreed. "And I'm not dead." Han added. Chewie barked his assent. Leia got them all aboard the Falcon and the flew off to Endor. The ewoks greeted them. Luke asked them for bottle of Endorian vodka and they all got plastered. Except for R2 and 3PO, who come along. The EWoks began chanting "Satan!" "Say Tan who?" asked Han. Chewie demanded a big dose of dead animal to eat, and thus time without the net trap. Han and Leia got excited about going to bed together for the first time in a billion years. C-3PO tried to interrupt, but Chewie knocked him out. A Tusken vampire
Old 01-13-2016, 02:24 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Rey snored loudly, so loudly that it was heard in the Realm of the Dead. It woke Han from the dead and he decided to potty-train Kylo, while he was wearing a pottty on his head. Han told Kylo to take he potty off his head and Kylo said "I hate youuuuu!" Han replied "You sound just like your grandfather." "I hope you mean Vader and not Anakin", Kylo replied. "What's the difference?" says Han. "Obvi"…said Kylo, and stuck his tongue out at Han. Rey chopped off Kylo's… tongue. Which she sorely regretted later, when she realized what a great tongue he had. She put it on her mantlepiece, next to Theon's. Fortunately he still had his fingers. Fish fingers. Webbed fish fingers. Spider webs…from lack of use for so many years. Rey used her Force power to absorb a sun and create a new universe. Han said it was a little over the top. Rey said "I had to do something after the cluster***k I created by chopping off Kylo's tongue." "He still has his lightsaber", said Han. "Ah yes…a very large one", Rey replied. Suddenly, Kylo erupted from the rubbish dump and farted loudly causing chain reaction farts across the galaxy which blew up Starkiller Base making everybody sick of him. Chewie broke Kylo's neck and dumped him down a reactor shaft. "Should have done that when he was born", said Han. Luke chopped Rey in two with his old lightsaber. "Now can we go back to Endor?" asked Leia. "Yes", let's." Luke agreed. "And I'm not dead." Han added. Chewie barked his assent. Leia got them all aboard the Falcon and the flew off to Endor. The ewoks greeted them. Luke asked them for bottle of Endorian vodka and they all got plastered. Except for R2 and 3PO, who come along. The EWoks began chanting "Satan!" "Say Tan who?" asked Han. Chewie demanded a big dose of dead animal to eat, and thus time without the net trap. Han and Leia got excited about going to bed together for the first time in a billion years. C-3PO tried to interrupt, but Chewie knocked him out. A Tusken vampire was
Old 01-13-2016, 08:39 AM
Fan Forum Star

Rey snored loudly, so loudly that it was heard in the Realm of the Dead. It woke Han from the dead and he decided to potty-train Kylo, while he was wearing a pottty on his head. Han told Kylo to take he potty off his head and Kylo said "I hate youuuuu!" Han replied "You sound just like your grandfather." "I hope you mean Vader and not Anakin", Kylo replied. "What's the difference?" says Han. "Obvi"…said Kylo, and stuck his tongue out at Han. Rey chopped off Kylo's… tongue. Which she sorely regretted later, when she realized what a great tongue he had. She put it on her mantlepiece, next to Theon's. Fortunately he still had his fingers. Fish fingers. Webbed fish fingers. Spider webs…from lack of use for so many years. Rey used her Force power to absorb a sun and create a new universe. Han said it was a little over the top. Rey said "I had to do something after the cluster***k I created by chopping off Kylo's tongue." "He still has his lightsaber", said Han. "Ah yes…a very large one", Rey replied. Suddenly, Kylo erupted from the rubbish dump and farted loudly causing chain reaction farts across the galaxy which blew up Starkiller Base making everybody sick of him. Chewie broke Kylo's neck and dumped him down a reactor shaft. "Should have done that when he was born", said Han. Luke chopped Rey in two with his old lightsaber. "Now can we go back to Endor?" asked Leia. "Yes", let's." Luke agreed. "And I'm not dead." Han added. Chewie barked his assent. Leia got them all aboard the Falcon and the flew off to Endor. The ewoks greeted them. Luke asked them for bottle of Endorian vodka and they all got plastered. Except for R2 and 3PO, who come along. The EWoks began chanting "Satan!" "Say Tan who?" asked Han. Chewie demanded a big dose of dead animal to eat, and thus time without the net trap. Han and Leia got excited about going to bed together for the first time in a billion years. C-3PO tried to interrupt, but Chewie knocked him out. A Tusken vampire was thirsty
Old 01-13-2016, 01:58 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Rey snored loudly, so loudly that it was heard in the Realm of the Dead. It woke Han from the dead and he decided to potty-train Kylo, while he was wearing a pottty on his head. Han told Kylo to take he potty off his head and Kylo said "I hate youuuuu!" Han replied "You sound just like your grandfather." "I hope you mean Vader and not Anakin", Kylo replied. "What's the difference?" says Han. "Obvi"…said Kylo, and stuck his tongue out at Han. Rey chopped off Kylo's… tongue. Which she sorely regretted later, when she realized what a great tongue he had. She put it on her mantlepiece, next to Theon's. Fortunately he still had his fingers. Fish fingers. Webbed fish fingers. Spider webs…from lack of use for so many years. Rey used her Force power to absorb a sun and create a new universe. Han said it was a little over the top. Rey said "I had to do something after the cluster***k I created by chopping off Kylo's tongue." "He still has his lightsaber", said Han. "Ah yes…a very large one", Rey replied. Suddenly, Kylo erupted from the rubbish dump and farted loudly causing chain reaction farts across the galaxy which blew up Starkiller Base making everybody sick of him. Chewie broke Kylo's neck and dumped him down a reactor shaft. "Should have done that when he was born", said Han. Luke chopped Rey in two with his old lightsaber. "Now can we go back to Endor?" asked Leia. "Yes", let's." Luke agreed. "And I'm not dead." Han added. Chewie barked his assent. Leia got them all aboard the Falcon and the flew off to Endor. The ewoks greeted them. Luke asked them for bottle of Endorian vodka and they all got plastered. Except for R2 and 3PO, who come along. The EWoks began chanting "Satan!" "Say Tan who?" asked Han. Chewie demanded a big dose of dead animal to eat, and thus time without the net trap. Han and Leia got excited about going to bed together for the first time in a billion years. C-3PO tried to interrupt, but Chewie knocked him out. A Tusken vampire was thirsty for