Old 07-11-2018, 10:16 AM
Fan Forum Legend

This afternoon just got home from appointment
Old 07-11-2018, 10:41 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Ok
Old 07-11-2018, 11:11 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Overall I enjoyed the movie I'm glad to have paid the $8 to see it in cinema to keep it that I've only missed AToC

I felt the actor of Han did a great job and can understand Harrison's backing of him truthfully - we would never be happy with anybody besides Harrison, so I felt that the actor they picked did very well. Felt he had a great understanding of the character and was able to show the proper personality

Donald also did a very great job with Lando his L3 droid was and felt so bad for Lando regarding what happened - all she wanted to do was free her fellow droids and than she did

I thought Woody was great too as "the mentor" and what ended up happening was didn't see it coming - so he was pretty remarkable himself in the role and greatly enjoyed seeing him in the character

Emilia was fantastic - I really want a movie of her, I felt that there's so much that can be explored plus felt the ending provided that they could have future material. I want to see what happened between the time that Han was separated from him and present plus that totally was Maul wasn't it, so that could explain a movie for him though totally confused on timeline

Han and Emilia's character romance Yes its Han|Leia to the end of time BUT I felt the way that it was handled made me feel it regarding to Emilia's character and was sad for Han
Old 07-11-2018, 12:15 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
I felt the actor of Han did a great job and can understand Harrison's backing of him truthfully - we would never be happy with anybody besides Harrison, so I felt that the actor they picked did very well. Felt he had a great understanding of the character and was able to show the proper personality

Donald also did a very great job with Lando his L3 droid was and felt so bad for Lando regarding what happened - all she wanted to do was free her fellow droids and than she did

Agree I'm repeating myself I was worried, obviously, but the casting for these two was really good.

L3 was really hilarious but it was also really sad And what do you think about how they incoporated her into the Falcon? I think it's pretty cool, that she is now a part of it

Quote:
I thought Woody was great too as "the mentor" and what ended up happening was didn't see it coming - so he was pretty remarkable himself in the role and greatly enjoyed seeing him in the character

I honestly did not expect his betrayal either, it was a shocker I gotta say one thing though. Han shot first!!!

Quote:
Emilia was fantastic - I really want a movie of her, I felt that there's so much that can be explored plus felt the ending provided that they could have future material. I want to see what happened between the time that Han was separated from him and present plus that totally was Maul wasn't it, so that could explain a movie for him though totally confused on timeline

Yes, I totally agree, I think that there is just so much potential with her character. I'd love to see her future adventures with Maul, yes it was him

Quote:
Han and Emilia's character romance Yes its Han|Leia to the end of time BUT I felt the way that it was handled made me feel it regarding to Emilia's character and was sad for Han

Their romance was truly beautiful and sad What do you think, should we make a thread for them? I've been thinking about it for a while, but I feel like I would be betraying Han and Leia

And what do you think about other characters? Enfys Nest, Dryden Vos, Val?

Icon Credit
Old 07-11-2018, 12:18 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I was already thinking of new threads now that I've seen the movie

- Han|Q'ra
- Han|Chewie
- Han|Lando

I don't think it would be betraying Han|Leia because if we consider Leia may have had previous relations and even TCW showed that Padme had one before Anakin - there was a whole episode surrounding it

I think its fair game to create a thread and discuss Han with Q'ra because we would be fouling ourselves if we considered that our OTP's didn't have other relations before our OTPs came together. Plus Q'Ra seems total his type

The actor for Dryden Vos looks familiar I also liked that "pirate" leader lady
Old 07-11-2018, 12:26 PM
Supreme Fan

How come there aren't Han/Chewie and Han/Lando threads already?

And Han/Qi'Ra. I meant that it feels like a betrayal to me, because I ship Han/Leia so hard and she will always be the one for him, but Solo made me love Han/Qi'Ra too and I feel a bit guilty about it Otherwise I don't think that his relationship with Qi'Ra somehow negates what he has with Leia.

Tha actor who plays Dryden Vos is Paul Bettany. He plays Vision in Marvel movies. I thought you were a fan of those, Sarah

And I've been very upfront about my love for Enfys Nest

Icon Credit
Old 07-11-2018, 12:38 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Not sure why no Han with Chewie or Lando yet

its up to you - I'm game for a Han|Q'ra thread

How about a Beckett|Woody thread too cause than I think we've got the necessary character threads covered and anything else can be directed to other characters or other villains

Paul Brittany frak that's why - he's vision, that's why

Huge Marvel fan its why he looked familiar - I recognized the face|voice but didn't piece it together that he's a Marvel actor
Old 07-11-2018, 12:44 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Good to hear your thoughts wifey I'm up for as many threads as you guys want
Old 07-11-2018, 12:47 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Wifey its very hard for anything to piss me off for my fandoms - so I give it a good 3 or 4 out of 5
Old 07-11-2018, 12:53 PM
Fan Forum Legend

All the reviews I hear mention things that annoy me (even if people like the things) so I'm still very unsure if I'll be able to appreciate it But I'm keeping an open mind.