Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-05-2011, 08:38 AM
New Fan

marathon

hi all, im a long time star wars fan but never watched the clone wars cartoons and i decided to make up for my stupid ways i will justify it with an epic marathon all 6 films and the clone wars cartoons.

what i was wondering is:

1)im confused about the clone wars order ive read theres a film that episodes are 3-5 minutes long and all sorts, and just wanted the facts on exactly what there is to watch on the clone wars videos?

2)what order should i watch the entire saga in i want to watch it in chronological order and wonderd where these cartoons fit in with the running order?

thanks all any help would be greatly appreciated.
Old 09-05-2011, 02:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

Hi. Welcome. I am going to move and answer your questions to the FAQ thread.
http://www.fanforum.com/f99/star-war...5/index10.html

And will be closing this one to keep the board clean. In the future please ask all questions in the FAQ
Closed Thread   Post New Thread