Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-24-2020, 12:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

Ashley made a statement on her Instagram about the rumors of live action Ahsoka.

(I hope I do this right.)
https://www.instagram.com/p/B-HmAK7g..._web_copy_link

Old 03-24-2020, 06:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by BehrItAll (View Post)
Oh definitely. Dogs will rip Baby Yoda apart in 2 seconds.

Yes! I have it hidden on my dresser right now so he can't even see it.

April
Old 03-25-2020, 01:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunk On You (View Post)
Yes! I have it hidden on my dresser right now so he can't even see it.
Good idea!
Old 04-15-2020, 06:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

‘Disney Gallery: The Mandalorian’ documentary series announced

Quote:
From StarWars.com:

“This May the 4th, also known as Star Wars Day, a brand-new series debuting on Disney+ will take us behind-the-scenes of the first Star Wars live-action series, The Mandalorian. What started as a fan-generated grassroots holiday, Star Wars Day has become a full-fledged celebration of the Star Wars saga embraced by the entire galaxy. This year, fans can look forward to the highly-anticipated conclusion of Star Wars: The Clone Wars alongside the global premiere of the new eight-episode documentary series, Disney Gallery: The Mandalorian.

In Disney Gallery: The Mandalorian, executive producer Jon Favreau invites the cast and crew to share an unprecedented look at the making of the series that quickly became a pop culture phenomenon after premiering last November. Each chapter explores a different facet of the first live-action Star Wars television show through interviews, never-before-seen footage, and roundtable conversations hosted by Favreau himself.

“Disney Gallery: The Mandalorian is an opportunity for fans of the show to take a look inside and get to see a different perspective, and perhaps a greater understanding, of how The Mandalorian came together and some of the incredibly talented contributors throughout Season One,” said Favreau. “We had a great experience making the show and we’re looking forward to sharing it with you.”

Topics this season include the filmmaking process, the legacy of George Lucas’s Star Wars, how the cast brought the characters to life, the series’ groundbreaking technology, the artistry behind the show’s practical models, effects, and creatures, plus the creative influences, the iconic score, and connections to Star Wars characters and props from across the galaxy.

Disney Gallery: The Mandalorian will premiere on Monday, May 4, with new episodes every Friday on Disney+.

And, after seven seasons, one of the most critically acclaimed chapters in the Star Wars saga, Star Wars: The Clone Wars, will come to a close the same day, giving fans around the world the chance to watch the finale together for Star Wars Day.

The Emmy award-winning continuation of the greatest space fantasy of all time, Star Wars: The Clone Wars was created by George Lucas and Lucasfilm Animation with Dave Filoni (The Mandalorian) serving as executive producer/supervising director. With ambitious, ground-breaking computer animation, classic characters, astounding action, and the timeless battle between good and evil, Star Wars: The Clone Wars expands the Star Wars story with all-new adventures set in a galaxy far, far away. The series finale explores the events leading up to Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith, and will premiere on Monday, May 4, on Disney+.”
Old 04-24-2020, 06:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

Disney Gallery: The Mandalorian trailer revealed

Quote:
From Star Wars:

"Go beyond the making of The Mandalorian. Disney Gallery: The Mandalorian, an Original Series, starts streaming May the 4th, only on Disney+."
https://youtu.be/B492eUpIyAc

Old 04-29-2020, 02:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

Someone made some Mandalorian icons: here
Old 05-10-2020, 09:58 AM
Fan Forum Star

Report: Temuera Morrison to play Boba Fett in The Mandalorian

Quote:
From The Hollywood Reporter:

"The Mandalorian is bringing a familiar helmet back to the Star Wars galaxy.

Temuera Morrison, who played Jango Fett in 2002's Star Wars: Attack of the Clones, will appear in season two of the Disney+ Star Wars series.

Sources say Morrison will play Boba Fett, the famed bounty hunter who first appeared on the big screen 1980's Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back and who seemingly died in 1983's Return of the Jedi as he fell into a sarlacc pit. Actor Jeremy Bulloch portrayed the character in the original trilogy.

Boba Fett is expected to play just a small role in season two of the series, after the character was teased in the season one episode "The Gunslinger," when a mysterious figure sporting the bounty hunter's trademark spurs approached the apparently lifeless body of Fennec Shand (Ming-Na Wen).

In Attack of the Clones, one of the storylines revolved around the discovery of a secret army of clones being amassed. The clones were built off of Jango. And it was further revealed that fan favorite Boba Fett was actually a clone Jango, being raised as his own son. Daniel Logan played a young version of Boba Fett in that film. While sources say Morrison is playing Boba Fett, it's always possible that something sneaky involving cloning is going on.

The Mandalorian season two is slated to bow in October on Disney+, and will also include series newcomer Michael Biehn and features directors such as Alita: Battle Angel's Robert Rodriguez and Ant-Man's Peyton Reed.

Morrison appeared in 2018's Aquaman as Tom Curry, father to Jason Momoa's hero, and had a role in last year's Dora and the Lost City of God. He has kept his connection to Star Wars by voicing Jango and Boba Fett, as well as other characters, in various Star Wars video games. "
Old 05-12-2020, 12:22 PM
Addicted Fan

BSG fans --

https://www.slashfilm.com/the-mandal...on-2-bo-katan/
Old 05-12-2020, 04:43 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Was just coming over to share that so thanks for bringing it here as well as the Katee request thread

Quote:
Exclusive: ‘The Mandalorian’ Season 2 Recruits Katee Sackhoff to Play Bo-Katan in Live-Action

Battlestar Galactica star and Star Wars veteran Katee Sackhoff is joining The Mandalorian season 2. We have exclusively learned that Sackhoff will be playing a live-action version of Bo-Katan Kryze, a Mandalorian warrior she previously voiced in Dave Filoni’s animated series Star Wars: The Clone Wars and later Star Wars Rebels.

Although both Lucasfilm and Sackhoff’s reps declined to comment, we have confirmed this story with multiple sources. She filmed her role back in February before Hollywood production shut down due to the global coronavirus pandemic.
There's more in the article but that's the highlight
Old 05-12-2020, 04:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

I hope it is true!!! I would love that. I have been rewatching BSG during this lockdown.

Another article:

Rumor: Katee Sackhoff to play Bo-Katan in The Mandalorian season 2

Quote:
From /Film:

"Battlestar Galactica star and Star Wars veteran Katee Sackhoff is joining The Mandalorian season 2. We have exclusively learned that Sackhoff will be playing a live-action version of Bo-Katan Kryze, a Mandalorian warrior she previously voiced in Dave Filoni’s animated series Star Wars: The Clone Wars and later Star Wars Rebels.

Although both Lucasfilm and Sackhoff’s reps declined to comment, we have confirmed this story with multiple sources. She filmed her role back in February before Hollywood production shut down due to the global coronavirus pandemic.

Sackhoff has made a career of playing complex sci-fi tough women, recently appearing in Netflix’s sci-fi drama series Another Life. The Mandalorian season 2 completed principal photography in March and the post-production is being done remotely, so the new episodes will still hit Disney+ in October 2020.

Bo-Katan first appeared in season 4 of the Star Wars animated series Star Wars: The Clone Wars. The character was a Mandalorian warrior – a lieutenant in the radical splinter group Death Watch, second-in-command to the group’s leader, Pre Vizsla. When Maul took possession of the Darksaber, executed Vizla, and took the throne of Mandalore, Bo-Katan refused to accept the outsider as her new leader. She was instrumental in recruiting the Jedi and the Republic to lay siege to Mandalore and oust Maul. Later in Star Wars Rebels, Sabine Wren chose to pass the infamous weapon to Bo-Katan, believing that she could unite the Mandalorian clans.

If you don’t know the animated series, it all boils down to this: Bo-Katan was an instrumental Mandalorian leader who once wielded the Darksaber, a weapon that the villainous Moff Gideon now controls, as seen in the first season finale of The Mandalorian. [...]"
Old 05-12-2020, 05:15 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Oh you have?
Old 05-12-2020, 05:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yea. I am in Season 3 After D'Anna was boxed.
Old 05-13-2020, 10:55 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Fantastic after she sees who the Final Five are

I really should do a rewatch myself its up on Amazon Prime or it was where assuming its still there
Old 05-13-2020, 05:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yes! Now Baltar is about to be tried.

We've be streaming it on SYFY's site.

This summer they are bring the series to NBC Universal's streaming service.
Old 05-13-2020, 06:51 PM
Fan Forum Legend

NBC has a streaming service?
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top