Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-25-2015, 10:15 AM
Fan Forum Hero

This whole love thing-

I need to find a place to talk about them as COUSINS!!!!
Emma♥Neal
Old 12-25-2015, 10:24 AM
Fan Forum Legend

You can do it here The same way a Luke/Leia shipper could talk about them romantically on their thread (they do exist, trust me!).
Old 12-25-2015, 10:45 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Ha ha okay fair enough.

How would that work though since practically all of you guys ship them romantically. I'm out numbered!
Emma♥Neal
Old 12-25-2015, 10:49 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Well take pleasure in the fact that we won't really have canon stuff if they're related so at some point all we'll have to talk about is their cousin relationship and we'll have our little fantasy world of fanarts while you have the reality But I'll join you in any conversation Like I said, I love their dynamic as it is, I want it to be romantic but if it's not then I'll still discuss them
Old 12-25-2015, 11:40 AM
Master Fan

OMG finally a Reylo thread. Can I be added please?

I don't believe for a second that they're related. The movie made it pretty clear that Rey is NOT Leia and Han's kid. Like no doubt. She could be Luke's daughter but I find it convenient and way too obvious. I want something creative and not something everyone guessed. I'd actually be awful if she was Luke's. This would nasically be a remake of the first trilogy.

Also, the chances of Rey being Obi Wan's granddaughter is as high as being Luke's. Ben Kenobi did have something with a woman named Satine. And why the hell would Obi Wan's voice be the most dominante in her visions? He called for her. That has to mean something.

As for Kylo and Rey, their chemistry is INSANE and the potential for those two is so interesting. Two sides of the same coins. I like the possibility of them being connected by something strong and powerful. Something that could bring them together at some point. Even though he killed his father, I still believe there is good in Kylo and Rey could be the key to his redemption .

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy

Last edited by Maud&Danny; 12-25-2015 at 11:56 AM
Old 12-25-2015, 01:03 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron_Beckett (View Post)
Ha ha okay fair enough.

How would that work though since practically all of you guys ship them romantically. I'm out numbered!
If it makes you feel more comfortable, I'm a believer they're cousins as well and don't ship them romantically.

I just think they have great on screen chemistry. And by chemistry I don't mean romantic chemistry, I just mean their scenes are fascinating, the way they play off each other, and there's a lot of emotion going on there.
Old 12-25-2015, 01:19 PM
Master Fan

What I hate is people claiming they're 100% sure that they're cousins. Nothing was confirmed and if they turn out NOT to be related, they're gonna feel bad.

Anyway, the love is crazy for Reylo on tumblr and twitter. There's so many videos on YouTube. I love it! The two biggest ships are Reylo and Finn/Poe. Bet they weren't expecting that to happen.

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 12-25-2015, 01:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maud&Danny (View Post)
OMG finally a Reylo thread. Can I be added please?
Done.
Quote:
Originally Posted by scififan2009 (View Post)
In the online Disney Infinitey video game during the final fight with Rey and Kylo Ren, he says

Spoiler:

Disney really screwed up to let that out before the next movie.
Old 12-25-2015, 01:35 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yay new fan, welcome!

sum, that was debunked. He says "curses".
Old 12-25-2015, 01:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

Oh . Still, it's likely to work out that way and if she not a Skywalker or a Solo I'm going to get a lot less interested in the story.
Old 12-25-2015, 01:43 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I still think they're cousins And I still ship them.

Quote:
The two biggest ships are Reylo and Finn/Poe. Bet they weren't expecting that to happen.
I know right
Old 12-25-2015, 01:50 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sum1 (View Post)
Oh . Still, it's likely to work out that way and if she not a Skywalker or a Solo I'm going to get a lot less interested in the story.
Most people are going to be less interested if she turns out to be Luke's. It's so convenient and just not creative at all.

As I've said the chance for her to be related to Obi Wan is as high right now.

And I can confirm that Kylo never say "face me cousin" but "curses".

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 12-25-2015, 01:58 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Obi-Wan appearing in her vision is certainly something to consider as far as her roots go.
Old 12-25-2015, 01:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Most people are going to be less interested if she turns out to be Luke's. It's so convenient and just not creative at all.
I don't know how you can speak for most people. What you see as convenient, a number of other people on this board see as fitting. And I think being "creative", in the sense of twists and the unexpected, is overrated.

Quote:
As I've said the chance for her to be related to Obi Wan is as high right now.
I doubt it. Kenobi didn't have that sort of exceptional power in the force that the Skywalkers have and that Rey seems to show. He was always a more ordinary guy. i don't think Rey is ordinary.
Old 12-25-2015, 02:07 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Rey is EXTREMELY strong with the force I think she's Luke's daughter. But of course we won't know anything for sure until the next movie.

New art: