Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-26-2011, 11:38 PM
New Fan

Jedi Adventure: My Star Wars Story

This is my Star Wars story, from the Old Galactic Republic, to the Rise of the Empire, to the Clone Wars, to the Imperial era, to the Galactic Civil War, to the New Republic Era, to the New Jedi Order era, to the Legacy era.

Old Galactic Republic:

I felt a slight breeze as I was whisked through the halls to the Youngling "Panic Room." I was only a Youngling when the Old Galactic Republic was in session, but I could remember most of it. The reason? Because I was captured by a well known Sith Lord in the Old Republic. Freedon Nadd, with the help of Ludo Kressh. Anyway, we were almost there when Freedon and Ludo burst through the wall, killing the Jedi Master watching over us, and binding and gagging me. They knew I had big things coming up. And they were right. Anyway, I was locked up in a giant glass jar-thingamajig. I was then saved by Jedi Master Yoda. I got to meet Jedi Master Yoda at the age of eight!!! Yoda was on his way to being the Grand Master, he was in his 200s right now, but it was still amazing. He battled it out with Ludo, while Freedon used the Force to lift me over a hole. Yoda had no choice but to tsand down. Then more Jedi came and saved me! Freedon and Ludo were captured, and I felt great!

Rise of the Empire:

This started my Padawan era. I was feeling great as I was chosen to be the second Padawan of Qui-Gon Jinn, along with someone named Obi-Wan Kenobi. We wwere on our first mission against Darth Sion!

More coming soon.......
Old 07-27-2011, 09:01 AM
Banned

Unleash Your Imagination - FanFiction.Net
Old 07-27-2011, 08:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

I am going to bring this over to http://www.fanforum.com/f99/star-war...23/index8.html.
Thank you for sharing.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread