Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-29-2004, 08:24 PM
Elite Fan

Hyperdrive/OT #55...Pull up a chair, and join the silliness...

Jerry, what are you talking about? Just log on with Instant Messenger dude...then you can instant message people who are logged on.

PS...This is the first thread that I've started on this board...ever! Must be a record for longest time being a mod without having started/closed a thread

'lex

The Dark is generous, and it's patient, and it always wins - but in the heart of it's strength lies weakness; one lone candle is enough to hold it back.
Love is more than a candle.
Love can ignite the stars.
Old 10-29-2004, 10:19 PM
Elite Fan

Maybe I will, slacker!

Ok, commencing taking it out on Alex plan.
Vampires don't "sparkle" in the sun: they screech in horror, burst into flame and wither to ash.
Old 10-30-2004, 01:24 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Cryostar
Maybe I will, slacker!

Ok, commencing taking it out on Alex plan.
Slacker? You're the lazy person here...not me

Take it out on me? Are you sure you're ready for such a challange? If you are...you know where to find me.

The Dark is generous, and it's patient, and it always wins - but in the heart of it's strength lies weakness; one lone candle is enough to hold it back.
Old 10-30-2004, 03:22 AM
Elite Fan

I most certainly do, and if I wasn't so freaking tired from prepping the house for Halloween....I'd come down there and beat ya with a nerf bat, but alas, I'll let Kara do it.

For those interested, I just posted MAJOR spoilers on the spoiler board, sorry to venture on topic...
Vampires don't "sparkle" in the sun: they screech in horror, burst into flame and wither to ash.
Old 10-30-2004, 10:26 AM
Elite Fan

I was out last night, it was a quite bizarre night I was at this guy's place with my friends and one of them sat next to me for like an hour telling me how beautiful I am and how I'm a superior person! and then we went to a club and damn I was on fire!
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
icon credit
Hayden
Old 10-30-2004, 02:50 PM
Elite Fan

Sounds like a good night to me.

What's so bizarre about it?
Old 10-30-2004, 03:25 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I most certainly do, and if I wasn't so freaking tired from prepping the house for Halloween....I'd come down there and beat ya with a nerf bat, but alas, I'll let Kara do it.

For those interested, I just posted MAJOR spoilers on the spoiler board, sorry to venture on topic...
Yeah, blame yourself from being "tired"... And I'm a lover, not a fighter. Unless you really make me mad....

Ohh, Maria....I want to hear more about this guy! Hehe. *goes to sign on MSN* And yeah, a guy sitting down and talking to you and telling you you're beautiful...doesn't sound bizarre to me.

Join the John Mayer campaign!
Old 10-30-2004, 04:54 PM
Elite Fan

Well it was odd, because sure I've been told before that I'm beautiful and all that, but usually it's guys at bars, or drunken guys at bars so I don't really take them seriously, I'm sure they don't think I'm not beautiful but it's kind of like a "means to an end" type of thing...But him, he really had no agenda... atleast not until later when he started stating that "She's my girl and nobody touches her but me"! Somehow didn't find this very charming... Luckily he didn't come to the bar...But the bar was okay, got to dance some again...
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
icon credit
Hayden
Old 10-31-2004, 09:14 PM
Elite Fan

He's being nine kinds of possessive now? Odd.

How about if I hold you down and Tickle you kara?
Old 10-31-2004, 09:30 PM
Elite Fan

He was...Luckily he doesn't live here and I won't be seeing him again...! I must sound mean, but he was really starting to crowd my personal space, he actually sniffed me to find out what perfume I was wearing! I swear an inch down and he would have been :head_slap:
icon credit
Hayden
Old 10-31-2004, 09:39 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:

How about if I hold you down and Tickle you kara?
I think she would like that...coming from you especially

Old 11-01-2004, 05:17 PM
Elite Fan

Wait, hold on, how did I get brought into this? Alex doesn't know what's he talking about and there will be no tickling. Ever.

Join the John Mayer campaign!
Old 11-01-2004, 07:23 PM
Master Fan

Hey guys

Sooooo I went out this weekend. Friday went to a club with my friends. Got drunk of course. Had a hangover Sat. And I went to Six Flags over here in Chicago. LOVE the SUPERMAN ride, and the RAGIN BULL.
So this is like the 100th million time where guys just walk up to me at the club or bars telling me how beautiful I am and that if they were my bf they would marry me in a heartbeat And I just sit there all drunk thinking about the guy I like and how I wished it was him telling me all of that.
Old 11-01-2004, 07:33 PM
Elite Fan

I finally got my AIM working.

How was everyone;s weekend?

I got little candy

Carlos
Old 11-01-2004, 08:18 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by **SuperGirl**
Wait, hold on, how did I get brought into this? Alex doesn't know what's he talking about and there will be no tickling. Ever.
Not sure, but you're in it now...apparently...ever?...really...my mistake *whistles*

Liz...the superman ride here in GA...yeah, I've only seen it in action...looks like torture to me

I worked all weekend so halloween didn't really exists for me this year...except that I had to endure cheesy horror movies on TV.

'lex

Closed Thread   Post New Thread