Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-02-2004, 01:36 AM
Elite Fan

Glad to see you had fun Maria...I guess today is a day of recovery.

Keen Liz, maybe we'll see you there....*cackle* I figured you was going since it's right down the road from you.

Carlos, son, a band? Keen, what kinda music, you going on national tour? Can I be a groupie?

Kara, do I even want to ask?
Vampires don't "sparkle" in the sun: they screech in horror, burst into flame and wither to ash.
Old 10-03-2004, 06:23 AM
Elite Fan

Kara, the question should be worded the other way around Young Lady

Jerry...I happen to agree. Don't wanna know the details of people's dreams here at FF.

Liz...Not into debates. I've been a decided voter forever now...so I'm pretty much just waiting for the election to be here so we can get it behind us.

PS...I watched a special on Smallville, on the ABC family channel...it had almost the entire cast on...I guess it was worth mentioning...Allison Mack lights up any interview with her great personality and smile

'lex

The Dark is generous, and it's patient, and it always wins - but in the heart of it's strength lies weakness; one lone candle is enough to hold it back.
Love is more than a candle.
Love can ignite the stars.
Old 10-03-2004, 04:38 PM
Elite Fan

Jerry- it was a good day...I just sent out the invites for the actual party...

all...what's up?
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
icon credit
Hayden
Old 10-03-2004, 06:43 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Strifer
Kara, the question should be worded the other way around Young Lady

Jerry...I happen to agree. Don't wanna know the details of people's dreams here at FF.
Okay, mister. And hey...it's not like I'm some psycho girl, right? I just happened to be posting here and talking to you two before I went to bed that night, so pssh.

Quote:
Originally posted by Cryostar
Carlos, son, a band? Keen, what kinda music, you going on national tour? Can I be a groupie?

Kara, do I even want to ask?
No, don't ask. I'm embarassed enough as it is. And Carlos plays music like Good Charlotte, aint that right?

Quote:
Originally posted by Sick Boy
Yeah a band, hmm well I can sing, hmm either when I am in Washington or when your in cali.
Maybe you should go on tour to Seattle then.

Mariaaaaaaa.

Join the John Mayer campaign!
Old 10-03-2004, 09:44 PM
Elite Fan

heyyyyy Kara....and I'm off to bed...
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
icon credit
Hayden
Old 10-04-2004, 02:00 AM
Elite Fan

You're worrying me Kara.

Did you get anything good Maria?

I never get anything good for my birthday, then again, I never ask for anything good.

My weekend sucked, thought it ended nice. Parents went on vacation, brought me back 4 silver half dollars from the early 40's....I didn't have 3 of them
Vampires don't "sparkle" in the sun: they screech in horror, burst into flame and wither to ash.
Old 10-04-2004, 07:15 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by **SuperGirl**
Okay, mister. And hey...it's not like I'm some psycho girl, right? I just happened to be posting here and talking to you two before I went to bed that night, so pssh.
Are you trying to sush me? Now you're asking for it

Maria...off to bed, all burned out, did ya

Jerry...What? Are you plaing SW Battlefront yet? Get your lazy butt out of that chair and start playing

'lex

The Dark is generous, and it's patient, and it always wins - but in the heart of it's strength lies weakness; one lone candle is enough to hold it back.
Love is more than a candle.
Love can ignite the stars.
Old 10-04-2004, 07:44 PM
Elite Fan

Kara you know I HATE GC

Jerry, it's a punk psychobilly band, no sure if ya heard of them.

Yeah am still waiting on my bday gift from Kara and my damn sister owes me one.

yeah i need to buy SW Battlefront hehe

Carlos
Old 10-04-2004, 08:21 PM
Elite Fan

Jerry- Well I got this i don't even know the word for it in English,but you know the thing you put over your pillow, which had sheep in it and a count of them in Finnish, one, two three etc., also got some chocolate which is always good...but I still have my some presents, my Mom has woved to buy me the SW trilogy on dvd, since it's the only thing I asked for.... and also my aunt asked what I want and I'm still deciding on that... I saw the Bourne Supremacy today btw and I liked it, it was good..I also saw a trailer of Resident Evil:Apocalypse, so not my type of movie ! me and my friend couldn't help but laugh when we were walking after these guys who had been in the same movie as us and they had this whole analysis going on about The Bourne Supremacy and we were like what's there to analyse!? explosions, guns, fights, people getting hurt.....not really Shakespeare....

Alex- well last night I was all burned out, I spent like 2 hours and 18 posts on my board and after that I watched a movie and I was ready to but now it's 12.29 a.m and I'm not really sleepy at all so what's up with you? and I better scurry out of here before you and Kara start up again
icon credit
Hayden
Old 10-04-2004, 09:50 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Sick Boy
Kara you know I HATE GC

Yeah am still waiting on my bday gift from Kara and my damn sister owes me one.
Haha, I know. "Hold onnnn, if you feel like letting go..." *sings*

And hey, PM me your address or something...I'll put myself in a big box and send it to you. Good luck trying to pick it up though.

Quote:
Originally posted by Strifer
Are you trying to sush me? Now you're asking for it
Hee, I guess I purposely ask for it. Don't like to be hushed, hmm?

Maria - No, stick around for the show... I need a backup.

Jerry - I worry myself too, just...don't listen to anything I say.

Join the John Mayer campaign!
Old 10-05-2004, 12:10 AM
Elite Fan

Carlos, what's the name of it? Sounds like something I might like.

Yeah,Alex, I've got it installed, just not played yet, my wife's been sick as of late, so I've not had much time

Maria, sounds like you had a great b'day. My parents just saw Bourne Supremecy too, and said the loved it. They didn't know that the Bourne Identity was the first one of it. I saw Res Evil Apoc....it was pretty cool, a summer movie, nothing plot wise, but still good.

Ah but Kara, being the great listener that I am, I can't help but hear the words.

Liz! Liz, where are ya?!
Old 10-05-2004, 09:10 AM
Fan Forum Star

Hey

Had big problems with my computer My husband "took it away to get it fixed" and I only got it back yesterday. There's a new firewall that's so 'high' nothing can get through.

How is everybody?
Old 10-05-2004, 09:52 AM
Elite Fan

Kara- no thanks, some things are better left private...

Jerry- it was okay...good yeah, it was a good movie, allthough it gave me creepy dreams last night... I snapped awake very late and I was all like I'm going to go visit that friend of mine who I helped move in like a week ago, today...I'm curious to see if they have any of the boxes unpacked...
icon credit
Hayden
Old 10-05-2004, 03:55 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Cryostar
Liz! Liz, where are ya?!
Here! Here!

I had my teeth cleaned today. Ouch they hurt right now.
Old 10-05-2004, 07:34 PM
Elite Fan

hey Liz...
icon credit
Hayden
Closed Thread   Post New Thread