Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-29-2019, 07:51 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Fiquei um pouco confusa com todas essas screenshots mas uma coisa fica clara, que é a cara de bunda dos dois quando tão juntos
Old 05-29-2019, 01:08 PM
Master Fan

Foram as vezes que eles apareceram juntos em público e o que houve logo em seguida #promo

Meu favorito foi esse for obvious reasons

O que ela escreveu: ++++++++++++++++++
TK
Old 05-30-2019, 07:17 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Alguma novidade de QUANDO ela vai sair do armário?
Old 05-30-2019, 08:59 AM
Master Fan

Pfff a expectativa era que junho mas esse último stunt foi meio que um soco, agora já não sei... uma pessoa que supposedly tem insiders (pelo menos ao contrário das outras ela não errou nada até agora), disse que ela não irá come out enquanto a Karlie estiver ligada ao twink lá...
O que ela disse dia 22 de maio:
Quote:
Update: Tay’s coming out & the Toe bearding:

tallcurlygirl
a fake Toe engagement is definitely ruled out, yes (believe what you want but the truth is it hasn’t been ruled out (for good) for very long).

BUT bc they still keep him for potential damage control (mostly as a safety vest for Tay) : planting another wave of articles about an “engagement” rumor and even doing a low key stunt (not just IG likes, but a regular stunt): are STILL kept as serious options to use, if the Gay speculations become too big too soon for Tay’s taste after a bolder clue (or a series of clues) and she wants to cool things off a little, to decrease pressure a little on herself.

So, the definitive coming out date hasn’t been chosen YET. A few dates are optioned. As a result, if i were you i wouldn’t expect Tay to come out in the rumored Rolling Stone article/interview.

Yes, it makes things more complicated to handle bc it’s a seating between chairs situation (Toe still on, on one side & Gaylor increasing on the other) but that’s how things still are for now.

In addition (and bc nothing happened on May 13th, despite the wax seal on the 2019 calendar): There have been some changes, delays, compared to what was planned last year (and put on the 2019 calendar) and last winter. A few original things directly connected to the seal waxed dates on the calendar, aren’t relevant the same way nor about the same things anymore, bc the scheduled timeline for the TS7 era & its various steps changed recently.

I was honestly expecting them to still put something out there for May 13th, just to remain coherent, even something secondary.

So bc nothing happened on the 13th, but without giving many specifics, i’ll add this : you weren’t over-reaching about the countdown in very early March. There was indeed something substantial scheduled for after the end of that countdown at the time.

But it was delayed, so they still went on with the end of the countdown, same for friends playing along. It has nothing to do with the clues planted & decided a while ago already, even before the Rep era. It was specifically about the TS7 era’s strategical dates & various steps.

So if you’ve been wondering lately :

- why some things seem weird & hesitant so far this era.

- why Tay’s narrative in interviews is weird too about some stuff (not referring to the hilarious GOT stuff she said though (about the show having been an influence for a few Rep songs, bc lol).

- why she’s STILL stalling to reveal the new album’s s name, its release date, the next single’s release date & name, whereas on paper she shouldn’t.

- why there are countdowns & planned dates for/after which nothing happened.

- why she would have put a wax seal (on the calendar) just to mark the beginning of the other countdown (April 13th) and you all thought nothing was weird about that?

- why all of this is so strange compared to the previous eras, bc Tay is always so thorough about how the eras are handled, so precisely and surely?

Well, don’t look further : Sometimes when you rush into things (for different reasons) while remaining hesitant, not feeling fully ready yet (also for different reasons (not a criticism bc it’s understandable in her situation): you can get cold feet a little, making you realize that you want & need more time after all, so you change your mind about some steps even very shortly before they’re set to happen, you also modify some things etc.

And yes, they’re very much aware of the queer baiting accusations risk, even if it wouldn’t be queer baiting anyway bc when you’re actually LGBTQ, by definition you’re not queer baiting, so..

Tay has been using the push & pull strategy a lot and about different topics, more & more these past few months.

So, if after a more obvious series of Gay clues happening next, there’s a new wave of “engagement” rumors articles planted in tabloids, or if Tay & Joe stunt again: Please don’t bash Tay for it, no matter how frustrated & annoyed most of you may be.

Just try to understand that for now she still needs to do things this way, to feel more confident about moving forward with her coming out.

<3

tallcurlygirl
update on May 21th: I am getting really annoyed seeing a few blogs trying to appropriate a part of the intel i explain FIRST in my regular & detailed Update posts, conveniently later on, as their own “thinking” or else. This update above was posted on May 16th, several days before they started to refer to, for example, the safety vest thing about still using Toe (changing the vest word into another word), and the specific reasons why Tay & Tree keep him around still to this day. It’s not the first time it’s happened these past couple of months, and i’m fed up with it.

They clearly read my Update posts. The intel i’ve been explaining for months now, very cautiously in my posts, is legit. More elements show that it’s true with time passing, and it contradicts some of what they had been “thinking” previously (sometimes for a while), and they apparently hate it.

Fine, they have every right to hate it if they want to, but still, it doesn’t make my intel any less accurate, the proof being they use some of it in their posts/replies afterwards, so…

I’m just fed up reading these stuff on my dash that many blogs reblog & comment on, as if it was originally coming from other blogs.

I have the receipts and proofs, showing when all my Update posts have been posted & what is explained in them, everytime. It’s easy to compare with when they had started using these elements in their replies.. for the ones paying attention.

The intel is legit so i don’t mind if they refer to it, but stop making it look like it comes from your “thinking” after i’ve explained these stuff first, and at least be a good sport to give proper credit, that’s all. Or don’t mention these stuff.

That’s only fair and the mature thing to do. I’m the one writing these update posts, taking some risks explaining a lot of things & regularly, as much as i’m allowed to. They’re not.

thank you.

enquanto isso ela continua nos rainbows
TK
Old 05-31-2019, 07:48 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Acho essa narrativa confusa, faria mais sentido se ela terminasse com o Joe antes de sair do armário, continuar a postar coisas com ele soh vai irritar as pessoas que acham que ela tah queerbaiting neh Ela devia slowly parar de aparecer com ele e depois come out...
Old 05-31-2019, 08:52 AM
Master Fan

O contrato dele acabou em janeiro, mas eles ainda o mantiveram por perto Enfim, como falei, essa pessoa foi a única que não errou nada até agora.

Alguém corta a internet da Karlie por favor

-ME!
- 2am
vc tá de sacanagem?

Eu amo quando o casal tem o mesmo personal

(fotos de hj)

TK

Last edited by .:DoDs:.; 05-31-2019 at 09:11 AM
Old 06-01-2019, 06:31 AM
Master Fan

E no 1º minuto do pride month, Taylor:

Quote:
taylorswift
Verificado
🌈HAPPY PRIDE MONTH!!!🌈 While we have so much to celebrate, we also have a great distance to go before everyone in this country is truly treated equally. In excellent recent news, the House has passed the Equality Act, which would protect LGBTQ people from discrimination in their places of work, homes, schools, and other public accommodations. The next step is that the bill will go before the Senate. I’ve decided to kick off Pride Month by writing a letter to one of my senators to explain how strongly I feel that the Equality Act should be passed. I urge you to write to your senators too. I’ll be looking for your letters by searching the hashtag #lettertomysenator.

While there’s no information yet as to when the Equality Act will go before the Senate for a vote, we do know this: Politicians need votes to stay in office. Votes come from the people. Pressure from massive amounts of people is a major way to push politicians towards positive change. That’s why I’ve created a petition at change.org to urge the Senate to support the Equality Act.
Our country’s lack of protection for its own citizens ensures that LGBTQ people must live in fear that their lives could be turned upside down by an employer or landlord who is homophobic or transphobic. The fact that, legally, some people are completely at the mercy of the hatred and bigotry of others is disgusting and unacceptable.

Let’s show our pride by demanding that, on a national level, our laws truly treat all of our citizens equally. 🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈 Click the link in my bio to sign the petition for Senate support of the Equality Act.
https://www.change.org/p/support-the-equality-act
"I, for one"
ps: olha o icon tb

No twitter she went full throttle

TK
Old 06-01-2019, 07:57 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Gente do céu Eu imagino que isso irrite muito os fãs gays que acham que ela eh hétero neh...
Old 06-01-2019, 08:17 AM
Master Fan

Por enquanto só vi héteros irritadinhos com o statement, mas acho que deve sim ter gays que acham que ela é straight (cegos) Tem de tudo né

Se ela não for (depois de tudo que aprendi não consigo nem levar essa possibilidade a sério, pq sim, ela poderia ser straight apesar dos pr boyfriends, pq não?), meu tá fazendo tudo errado em se incluir, acho eu... eu pelo menos nunca que ia me sentir confortável em fazer isso...

TK
Old 06-01-2019, 08:19 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Eh, se ela for hétero, eh mto queer baiting isso, mto errado

Agora, de acordo com não sei quem, pelo jeito ela não sai do armário antes da Karlie terminar com aquele cara neh? Tem alguma especulação sobre a Karlie sair do armário ou terminar com ele anytime soon ?
Old 06-01-2019, 08:33 AM
Master Fan

Pois é, isso que me deixa it's fine lutar pela igualdade, mas não se inclua entre o povo que é... Se ela não for come out, nossa, foi simplesmente errado demais tudo que ela tá fazendo... Considerando o quão inteligente ela é, ela deve saber disso

Teoricamente, o contrato da Karlie era pra acabar esse mês (maio) mas acho que ainda veremos o twink até pq eles leem os blogs kaylors (sim, tivemos comprovação algumas vezes ) e os blogs idiotas ficaram dizendo que ia acabar tudo em maio...
honestamente, espero algo só lá pra agosto

Quote:
Taylor: *Performs a song about hiding a love from the public eye in which she comes out of a closet door*

Taylor: *Writes a lyric about wearing someone like a necklace*

Taylor: Likes a post about listening to Wonderland as a way to flex on Dianna Agron

Taylor: *Writes a whole song called How You Get the Girl*

Taylor: “Babydoll, when it comes to a lover, I promise that you’ll never find another like me.”

Taylor: *Starts a petition for the Senate to pass the Equal Rights Act and writes a letter to her senator in which she uses wording to imply she herself is a part of the community she’s advocating for*

Hets:…

Hets: So she’s an ally?
TK
Old 06-01-2019, 08:40 AM
Fan Forum Legend

^

Cara eu não tenho direito de julgar a jornada de ninguém pq eu não sei como eh passar por isso, mas a impressão que dá eh que quanto mais elas enrolam, mais merda vai dar depois...pq tipo, elas vão fingir que terminaram com os namorados (ou "marido" falso) e que começaram a namoram depois? A maioria do público que não entende de relacionamento PR vai achar que elas tavam chifrando eles esse tempo todo Vai pegar mal.
Old 06-01-2019, 08:54 AM
Master Fan

Eu sei lá o que elas pretendem, pq pra mim no momento que elas forem vistas juntas novamente, o passado irá voltar a tona. Impossível isso não acontecer. Tem uma das pessoas do fandom que diz que as meninas farão de tudo pra passar o relacionamento atual delas como real, por isso o afastamento total em público, e os passeios com os beards para os paps... E sim, a ideia acho que seria depois de um tempo de separação elas começarem a serem vistas juntas de novo e depois aos poucos deixar rolar... Eu ontem meio que fiquei quando vi as fotos da Taylor na dogpound (que é a academia que a Karlie frequenta desde sempre) e ainda mais com o personal da Karlie. Achei que alguém dentro da academia tinha tirado as fotos sem ela notar... ai mais tarde, nope, as fotos foram da Backgrid (a agência que a Taylor sempre chama)... aquelas fotos foram de propósito

Eu não acho que vão achar que elas estiveram juntas o tempo todo, pq teoricamente, a ultima foto postada por um dos amigos foi da Lorde em novembro de 2016. Teve o hbd de sempre da Karlie em dezembro 16, com uma foto antiga e pronto. NENHUMA foto delas juntas até agosto de 2018, no show que a Karlie foi. Muitos (antis) ainda acham que essa foto do show foi pra PR (sim, vamos fazer a pessoa voar pra outro estado, quando ela podia perfeitamente ter ido no show de NJ, com as irmãs todas e ainda fazer a bff da Taylor hang out com ela o show INTEIRO. Não bastasse isso, fazer a mãe da Taylor ir falar com ela e dar um "bear hug" (descrição de quem tava lá) e que elas sequer são mais "amigas". Tá
TK
Old 06-01-2019, 08:57 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Mto confuso E em teoria as duas sairiam como bi neh, pra não expor todos os ex-namorados? Ou talvez elas nem coloquem um rótulo específico neh...
Old 06-01-2019, 09:18 AM
Master Fan

Ai que tá, prefiro que ela vá de no labels... pq come out com outra mentira (bi) é meio pra mim
TK
Closed Thread   Post New Thread