Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-24-2018, 08:36 AM
Master Fan

hmm... não lembro, deixa eu ver a letra (não é uma música que eu goste, então mal escuto)
verdade... nem me liguei, mas assim, "The rest of the world was black and white
But we were in screaming color" pra mim pode ser interpretado como os 2 sendo gays, então

fui procurar as lyrics analysis e a melhor pessoa que fazia isso teve vários posts deletados o pouco que achei:
Quote:
Definitely is about bearding imo. The song isn’t romantic and to me it speaks more of a “partnership” than a relationship.

I was actually going to do a whole post like the one I did for Blank Space but I never got around to it.

Think about these lines:

“It all seemed so simple” (business arrangement that benefits both and started w/o complications)

“We were built to fall apart” (it had an end date before it began)

“I’m setting you free” (you only set people free if they are/feel like a prisoner. Referencing a contract)

“We were in screaming color” (best homo line ever)

“When the sun came up I was looking at you/ when the sun came up you were looking at me” (it ended amicably and they didn’t have to turn their backs to each other).
Quote:
This sums up my feelings on OOTW; ie, that the song is about the experience of trying her hide her relationship with Dianna, by bearding with Harry. Both situations would have been intense, but the two together were a perfect storm.
TK

Last edited by .:DoDs:.; 08-24-2018 at 09:02 AM
Old 08-24-2018, 09:11 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Pois eh, eu lembro na época que saiu, que na letra tinham situações mto específicas de "encontros" que ela teve com o Harry, mas que no final das contas a timeline não batia muito o que acabou confundindo os fãs...
Old 08-24-2018, 10:38 AM
Master Fan

Tem, o acidente e o colar... tem coisas especificas que ela usa pra fazer referencias, em Style a música nem é sobre o Harry, mas ela throw lines (e o titulo obvio) pra fazer as pessoas pensarem que é

No caso de Dress, ela colocou "your buzzcut and hair bleached" pra fugir da pessoa óbvia sobre quem é a música e acharem que é sobre esse coisa feia que ela tá agora
TK
Old 08-25-2018, 01:25 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Sério, tem tanto homem no mundo, pq esse cara feio, sem carisma, não entendo Não eh possível que foi escolha dela. Deve ter sido tipo "Taylor vai ser esse aqui viu? Se vira".
Old 08-25-2018, 01:25 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Sério, tem tanto homem no mundo, pq esse cara feio, sem carisma, não entendo Não eh possível que foi escolha dela. Deve ter sido tipo "Taylor vai ser esse aqui viu? Se vira".
Old 08-25-2018, 04:00 PM
Master Fan

Acho que a publicist dela teve que escolher alguém que ninguém conhecia, pra se encaixar na narrativa que eles desejavam pra essa era Só que foi muita forçação de barra dizer que "Gorgeous" é sobre ele

olha o que apareceu na minha dash:

PQ EU NÃO DOU SORTE COM SHIPS MEU DEUS?
TK
Old 08-26-2018, 05:15 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Aaaawn esse ship lindo! Não era minha primeira opção de OTP do Nate mas eu amava TANTO. Fiquei mto feliz que parei de ver GG Virou uma palhaçada.
Old 08-26-2018, 09:02 PM
Master Fan

MORTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

karliekloss No one puts on a show like @taylorswift ������✨ #ReputationTour Nashville was out of this world, I am SO proud of you ������

JKWFNB&@&#t&*dg@*g(@bo@d*YUOW37&**&&t?^

É 2018 AND WE GOT PIC GENTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Eu demorei pra acreditar, vi no twitter e achei que era montagem, ai olhei pra quem tinha postado, a Karlie... tive palpitações e comecei a suar (de novo, mesma coisa que quando falaram que a Karlie tava lá no show em Nashville)
E AMO QUE ELAS STILL HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IS A PERSONAL SPACE, BABES
minha amiga pra mim: cara, a 1ª coisa que notei foi que a mão da Karlie tá na bunda da Taylor (a foto que tá no twitter é ligeiramente maior)
ai eu: a 1ª coisa que notei foi que THEIR BOOBS ARE TOUCHING #crianças

ps: a foto foi postada a 7h e já tá com 431k a última foto Kaylor que a Karlie postou chegou a 460k então to achando que essa vai passar
a matchmaker queria ter estado com elas ILY Lily

Derek e emojis:

(sim, meu comentário acabou aparecendo no print da pessoa, fazer o que
Quote:
anonymous asked:

It should speak volumes to people that Karlie not only attended the Nashville show but she went with her sisters and Abigail. After a year of Karlie being constantly harassed by Swifties, for not being on Taylor’s jewel shirt ������, she ended up at the most important tour stop and was Taylor’s only famous “squad member” to attend. Taylor gave a nice little ������������������������������������ to the people who went after her girl to show not only does Karlie still matter to her, but she is still extra special to Taylor.
Quote:
TAYLOR’S SO SASSY IN THAT SELFIE!!!!!! She’s got her hand up showing the snake ring in the ‘look at my ring and who gave it to me pose!’ Like what people do for their engagement selfies!!! Girls got brave!! ������������������
Quote:
The tea is that out of all the shows, they chose Nashville. The one show some swifties kept saying that only Taylor real friends would show up at. And here is Karlie golf-carting her way through her crowd not only with Kimby but with all of her sisters. Which is something she didn’t even do during the 1989 tour.

And out of all of Taylor’s other friends, she As with Abigail. You know, he childhood BFF. Who is basically family. No famous friends no nothing.

Quote:
it’s just..,..not only was karlie there..,.but all.,,.,of her sisters were as well…..,..,it’s almost as if..,,.karlie and her family is still an active part of taylor’s life…,.despite..,..what y'all wanted to believe so bad….,.despite….not having been seen together…..,,,,wonder…what else..,,..they could possibly be..,.hiding
Quote:
anonymous asked:

Laughing my ass off thinking that someone may have said “someone special to Taylor will be here tonight” then the Joe rumors happened and low and behold it Karlie who’s the special one. ������������������

Quando vc acha que as coisas não poderiam melhorar, a Taylor vai e me faz isso no meio de Dress:

(vê os videos) quando ela fala: in the shape of you que ela aponta pra Karlie o smirk que ela dá tb não deu pra disfarçar

no igs da irmã da Karlie deu pra ver tb:

ops, tem gif:

not to mention, ela se enrolando em Gorgeous, provocado pela presença de alguém?

Quote:
screamingiminlovewithyou
me trying to flirt: you’re like a step above gorgeous….you’re gorgeous

girl was very happy, tinha um século que não via ela assim:

O QUE EU RI DESSE VIDEO

Enty:

UGH I'M MELTING

(Parei por aqui pq o post tá gigante mas ainda tem muito mais coisa pra falar)
leia tudo por favor
TK

Last edited by .:DoDs:.; 08-26-2018 at 09:25 PM
Old 08-27-2018, 03:07 AM
Fan Forum Legend

To indo pro trampo agora mas na volta leio tudo prometo
Old 08-27-2018, 09:18 AM
Master Fan

Alright
TK
Old 08-27-2018, 02:56 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Li Qq vc interpreta disso tudo ? A impressão que me dá eh que elas não tão juntas mas tão amigas.
Old 08-27-2018, 07:36 PM
Master Fan

Ai que tá... Taylor não fica amiga de ex, once is done, it's done... Que beard que ela ficou amiga? 0... Que suposta namorada ela ainda fala? 0...

Além de ter apontado pra Karlie em Dress e fumbled a intro de Gorgeous:

Na hora eu vi o video agora não consigo mais achar

For scientific purposes:

além do mais, alguém apareceu com um hickey no dia seguinte... what the ***** am i supposed to think?

Her true muse vs fake duplicate

VOGUE HAUAHUAHUHUAHUAAU

TK
Old 08-28-2018, 03:15 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Gente a cara desse homem
Old 08-28-2018, 05:39 AM
Master Fan

sobre esse tweet, teve um outro também em que um segurança disse que a Taylor Nation tava brava com a Taylor pq ela estaria fazendo algo dangerous que eles não aprovavam... foi bem

Não podia faltar né
TK
Old 08-28-2018, 06:26 AM
Fan Forum Legend

JLaw

A Taylor ainda não falou nada do casamento da Karlie neh?