Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-31-2010, 09:39 AM
New Fan

Writers, artists, song writers needed...

Okay, so, I guess I'll just jump right in...

I have been working (on and off) for about 5 years on a dream of mine, which is, more or less, to create a Disney film. I of course realize that I don't have anywhere near the required funds to produce and distribute my own feature animated film, not to mention the requisite connections at the Walt Disney Company, but I'm not getting any younger and while I have no idea whether or not this will ever actually go anywhere, I know it certainly won't if I never finish it. Two additional hurdles to my dream of adding something valuable to to the world of animated storytelling are as follows: I'm not a writer (in the strictest sense) and I'm CERTAINLY not an artist. So, I have decided to go ahead and pay outside, far more talented people who aren't me to help me realize my dream.

I do have some background in professional entertainment, although nothing of this size and scope. I promoted live events for several years, and was pretty successful. It's actually that experience (along with some deeper personal feelings about the world and the nature of entertainment) that pushed me in this direction. The reason I'm coming here first, rather than going through more established channels, is that I hate hiring professionals for anything, because they are too hard to work with. Even when I was running live shows, I hardly ever hired professional performers, preferring, whenever possible, to work with passionate amateurs.

I am looking for fan fiction writers, fan art illustrators, people with an interest in musicals/song/show tunes. No experience (professional or otherwise) required and DO NOT BE SHY. When I was producing live events, I started as a 17 year old kid with no recommendations or experience of any kind whatsoever. I finished with full sponsorship by national companies, interviews in print media, and the most successful such operation in my state. I believe this kind of thing is possible of everyone, and am not an education/experience snob, I promise.

Thanks.
BrilliantImaginationCo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 07:27 AM
Fan Forum Star

Well, I kind of like this idea. if you want I will help you with the fanfiction. I do make art but i'm not really that good at it. Truthfully. So if you want me to help you let me know.

Note:I topped this thread because you asked and maybe some people can start coming here and posting more.
(HTGAWM) Connor&Oliver, (OITNB) John&Daya, (B99) Jake&Amy, (NCIS: LA) Deeks&Kensi, (Castle) Castle&Beckett, (Nashville) Deacon&Rayna, (Chicago Fire) Casey&Dawson, (GMW) Cory&Topanga
MrღMrsStinsbatskys is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread