Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-30-2015, 05:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

My fiance has a iphone 5 he loves it. I been sharing a contract with my sister for awhile now, saves us some money.

How was everyone's weekend?
My LJ
Old 09-01-2015, 09:15 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Oh that's cool that you can share a contract together.

Mine was busy, at work. Had another long day today, didn't get home till 3pm having work from 7am this morning. Now I'm just lying in bed (back aches) posting and watching TV.
Old 09-01-2015, 01:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

My family shares a contract.

My week has been ok. Though last week I discovered a huge beehive in my front yard.
New England Patriots Super Bowl LIII Champions
Old 09-01-2015, 09:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

I had a pretty long weekend too. My professors really slammed me hard with homework and that was just the first week. Now already onto the second week and I have a test coming up on Friday. These teachers aren't playing around.

That really sucks, we actually had a wasp nest around the side of our house that my dad actually took down. Luckily he or none of us got stung. I am allergic to bees.

Already September already, how this year is passing by so quickly.
My LJ
Old 09-02-2015, 04:17 AM
Master Fan

I share contact too makes things a bit cheaper on bill. Aw Jenny I remember those days.

This year is flying by very fast.
*Felicity*
Old 09-03-2015, 08:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

I know right. So quick. This month is going to be another busy month for me but I will try my best to post everyday as I can.
My LJ
Old 09-04-2015, 04:09 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

I'd hate to discover large beehives or wasps nests like that.

That's really tough giving you so much homework on your first week, Jenny. You need to be eased back into the workload. Don't worry about posting too much, your work comes first.

This year is going really quickly. It's pretty hard to believe it's September already. I've achieved quite a lot of my decorating goals this year, though the amount of money I've spent I can only guess. Totally worth it, plus a lot of overtime at work has helped pay for it. Next year it will be proper holidays, gotta stop spending from now till December.
Old 09-05-2015, 10:30 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the advice Liv, and I know! So fast, and I will be 31 here in 6 days. Getting old
My LJ
Old 09-05-2015, 12:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by AutumnColorsღ (View Post)
Thanks for the advice Liv, and I know! So fast, and I will be 31 here in 6 days. Getting old
I just turned 31. I totally get that feeling.

Turns out the beehive we had was actually a hornets nest. Not as bad as we thought. They killed off a lot of flies. We decided to leave it and when they all die in about a month or so have it removed.
New England Patriots Super Bowl LIII Champions
Old 09-05-2015, 12:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

This year has been flying by I agree with you all there.

I am in my early 30s too. It sure doesn't feel like I am 30 though.

Couples
GO BLUES Julie
Old 09-06-2015, 01:17 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Quote:
Originally Posted by AutumnColorsღ (View Post)
You're welcome. It sure does fly past! Man, I felt getting old just reaching 26 back in January. I certainly don't feel my age. I swear, time just needs to slow down a little bit.
Old 09-07-2015, 02:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

I miss my 20s, still getting use that I am in my 30s already.

It really does. My parents were right when I kept saying I can't wait to grow up. They were like "Enjoy your kid years because once you are an adult, time flies after that."
My LJ
Old 09-08-2015, 08:17 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

So true.
Old 09-09-2015, 06:26 AM
Fan Forum Star

How is everyone's week going?
My LJ
Old 09-09-2015, 09:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Really nice! My sister and her partner have been down for the past few days, today we went to Living Coasts zoo in Torquay. It's the sister zoo to Paignton Zoo where I volunteer. It's a lovely small zoo with Penguins, Seals, Otters, sea birds and other sea creatures. I'll post some pictures later. It's been a lovely sunny afternoon!

How's yours?
Closed Thread   Post New Thread