Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-13-2015, 03:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Quote:
Originally Posted by AutumnColorsღ (View Post)
Ooo Liv, what are your birthday plans again?

I have been taking a lot of medicine and sleeping. Trying to post too.
I went shopping. Bought myself a couple of pairs of jeans, a coat and some DVDs and my mum bought me a digital camera, a really nice compact one that takes HD movies and cool stuff. Then in the evening I went out for a meal with my mum and dad, we had a voucher to use up at this particular place, so most of the evening was already paid for. I had the most delicious lamb curry. It was divine. I was pooped by the end of the day.

And today I'm over at my sister's, which is a two hour train journey away so I've done a fair bit of travelling. I'm staying here till Friday. I've bought my laptop with me so I'll still be able to post, but might not be able to post too much 'cause I'll be so tired (being with my sister is tiring ) I just know this week is gonna go real quick, 'cause I'll be back at work on Sunday and I've got quite a lot going on!

Hope you feel better.
Old 01-13-2015, 09:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIV!!

Sounds like you had a pretty awesome and busy birthday and day. I love cameras, do you take a lot of pictures?

Felicity-Yikes, I bet. Do you wear a mask around them or do they?
My LJ
Old 01-14-2015, 02:40 AM
Master Fan

Happy Birthday!!
*Felicity*
Old 01-14-2015, 04:09 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Thanks Jenny. Love the gif.

I do take quite a few pictures, and this camera just has a battery pack to charge rather than having to put new batteries in all the time. I'm going to take it to the zoo more often with me. Oh, and forgot to say my dog Pippa sent me a Frozen birthday card, I'll have to show a pic of it when I get home.
Old 01-14-2015, 04:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Happy belated Birthday!!
New England Patriots Super Bowl LIII Champions
Old 01-14-2015, 09:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

Aww I would love to see that. Taking pictures is a hobby of mine because I like scrap booking. One of my friends got me into it when she showed me her annul Halloween parties in a scrapbook and I thought that was really neat.
My LJ
Old 01-15-2015, 04:31 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

It's a really nice idea to do that.
Old 01-16-2015, 08:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

It sounds like it is. Sorry I didn't post yesterday I had this terrible headache that started on Wednesday night.

They have this new business opening up close to where I live where you can drink wine (but I think if your not a wine drinker, they offer different beverages) and paint with a professional artist. They go step by step on what you want to paint so when your done it looks very nice instead of like a mess of a stick figure or something
My LJ
Old 01-17-2015, 04:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Aww, that's ok. Hope your headache has cleared now.

Wow, that sounds awesome, I'd love to go to something like that! I've always wanted to be better at drawing and painting.
Old 01-17-2015, 06:27 PM
Master Fan

Happy to hear your birthday was a great one. Jenny feel better. I get migraines a lot. Have a nice weekend all.
*Felicity*
Old 01-18-2015, 10:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks it has gone away but my chest cold is still here. I may need to make an appointment soon to see my doctor if that is I can get in.

My weekend was good, besides my internet giving me trouble, I just watched movies and played a video game and relaxed. Enjoying my free time before college starts up Tuesday.

How was everyone else's? What did you do?
My LJ
Old 01-19-2015, 01:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Always a good idea to get checked out by a doctor. Hope it clears soon for you, especially when you're back at college tomorrow. It's always nice to relax beforehand.

I was back at work yesterday. But I'm really excited about my new 32'' TV and Blu Ray player I've just bought for myself. I'm trying to do a massive bedroom makeover, one step at a time. Moving out some old furniture so I can put in a new TV unit, and I'll be be getting a new bed, a slightly bigger single than my current one. I can't wait till I've got it all done.
Old 01-19-2015, 07:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

Oh wow what a treat! I would be happy with that too. You deserve it. I can't wait to do some house cleaning and for Spring to come along. It has warmed up a bit but its suppose to drop tonight.

I will let you know how my first day of school went tomorrow.
My LJ
Old 01-20-2015, 08:05 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Thanks. It's always nice to be able to do things like this. It's pretty cold here too.

Hope it goes ok for you.
Old 01-20-2015, 04:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hope you had a good first day of school.
New England Patriots Super Bowl LIII Champions
Closed Thread   Post New Thread