Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-02-2008, 08:51 AM
New Fan

The Princess and the Frog Discussion

Since the teaser trailer just came out I thought I'd start a thread to talk about Disney's next 2D hand drawn animated picture due out in December 2009. Here's a link to the trailer for those who haven't seen it. I'm very excited for this movie The Princess and the Frog - Teaser Trailer
bluemoon86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2008, 09:06 PM
Absolute Fan

I just watched the trailer for this new film a few days ago. It looks incredibly entertaining. I love the premise of it. Such a fairytale concept.
keep no score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 03:47 PM
Dedicated Fan

This movie looks so amazing! I have already told my mum we will be watching this in the cinema lol - you can never be too old for disney

It's really a shame about all the political stuff surrounding it though - I hope it doesn't stop the movie from doing well as it looks like it will be one of those 'instant classics'. Also it's the return of 2D so it needs to be a success really for them to stick to 2D - fingers-crossed
"He's like fire and ice and rage. He's like the night and the storm in the heart of the sun. He's ancient and forever. He burns at the center of time and can see the turn of the universe...and...he's wonderful"

Rebelious?Nah! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 04:35 PM
Extreme Fan

I hadn't heard of this movie, but I just watched the movie and it looks so cute! And I'm so glad it's hand-drawn animation, I'm not really a fan of computer animation. I can't wait for the movie to come out! :]

Nathan&Haley~Leonard&Penny~Rufus&Lily
"I'm Batman!"
killyourfrriends is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread