Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-07-2003, 01:50 AM
Passionate Fan

Oh, I absolutely [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] this movie! It is so hilarious! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I agree the diner scene was so funny. And the whole squirrel talking thing... [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Take It Easy -- The Eagles
sweet tooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2003, 04:00 AM
Loyal Fan

This movie rocks my god damn world. It's my second favorite of all time, one being The Lion King. I could go on about ENG for hours and hours.

I'll be back with quotes galore, cos I can't think of any at the moment, too many slashy thoughts.
Old 08-12-2003, 01:01 PM
Passionate Fan

Some quotes I found...

[re: Yzma] Kuzco: Living proof that dinosaurs once roamed the Earth.

[re: Kuzco] Yzma: I practically raised him. Kronk: You'd think he would've turned out better. Yzma: Yeah, go figure.

Kuzco: Let me guess. We're about to go over a huge waterfall. Pacha: Yep. Kuzco: Sharp rocks at the bottom? Pacha: Most likely. Kuzco: Bring it on.

Kuzco: OK, I admit it. Maybe I wasn't as nice as I should have been but, Yzma, do you really want to kill me? Yzma: Just think of it as you're being let go, that your life's going in a different direction, that your body's part of a permanent outplacement.

Yzma: Tell us where the talking llama is and we'll burn your house to the ground. Kronk: Don't you mean "or"? Yzma: [sighs] Tell us where the talking llama is *or* we'll burn your house to the ground. Chaca: Well, which one is it? That seems like a pretty crucial conjuction.

Yzma: Pull the lever! [Assistant pulls a lever; Yzma falls through a trapdoor into the moat.] Wrong lever! [Back inside, detaching a crocodile from her rump.] Why do we even have that lever?

Kuzco: It's a good thing you're not a big, fat guy or this would be realllly difficult.

Kronk:That guy at the diner !!!!! : He didn't pay his check !!!!!!!

Yzma: A llama?!? He's supposed to be dead!! Kronk: Yea, WEIRD.

Kronk:Oh right. The poison. The poison for Kuzco. The poison especially made to kill Kuzco. Kuzco's poison. That poison?

(?): Don't listen to that guy. He's trying to lead you down the path of righteousness. I'm gonna lead you down the path that rocks.

Yzma: He can't come back! Kronk: Yeah, that would be kind of awkward-especially after that lovely eulogy. Yzma: You think?

1) My acorn is missing. 2) Squeak squeakin squeak squeakity. 1) Did you eat the acorn. 2) Squeaker squeak squeak squeakin. 1) You owe me a new acorn. 2) Squeak squeak squeak squeak squeaker- 3) Squeakin. 1) I'm so proud of you guys.

You know, I don't think you're really my great aunt. You're more like my great great great great great great great great great great 2) All right! Are you through? 1) Great great Aunt

1. Umm... I've been turned into a cow. Can I go home? 2. Yes, anyone else? 3. No, we're good.

1. Kronk! Why did I think you could do this... this one simple thing? It's like I'm talking to a monkey. 2) Woah now! 1) A really, really big, stupid monkey named KRONK!! 3) Ouch! 1) And you know what else? I've never liked your spinach puffs! 2, 3 &4) (Gasp) 1) Never! 3) That's it! She's going down! 2) Now, now, guys! Remember, from above, the wicked shall receive their just reward. (All look up and see chandelier) 2, 3,4) That'll work! (Kronk cuts rope, chandelier falls) 4) Strange... That usually works. 1) And so does this. 4. Should've seen that coming.

Pacha: Is that alright 'dear'? Kuzco: Oh whatever you say, Pumpkin. You know what I like. Pacha: *chuckles to waitress* We're on our honeymoon. Waitress: Bless you for coming out in public.

Pacha: One day, you're gonna end up all alone and you'll have no one to blame but yourself. Kuzco: Yeah, thanks for that. I'll log that away.

[Considering seven potential brides who all look remarkably alike] Kuzco: Now what do we have here? Hate the hair; not likely; yikes; yikes; yikes; and, let me guess, you have a great personality.

Waitress: Ordering! 3 pork combos, extra bacon on the side, 2 chili cheese samplers, a basket of liver and onion rings, a catch of the day, and a steak cut in the shape of a trout! You got all that honey? Kronk: 3 oinkers wearing pants, plate full of hot air, basket of grandma's breakfast and change the bull to a gill, got it!

[Plotting ways to kill Kuzco] Yzma: How shall I do it? Aha! I know... I'll turn him into a flea. A small, harmless, little flea. Then, I'll put that flea into a box, put that box into another box, send the box to myself, and when I get it, [laughs] I'll smash it with a hammer! It's brilliant, I tell you! Genius, I say!

Kuzco: Booya!!!

Kuzco: NO TOUCHY!!

Awww...I've gotta watch this movie again...

[ 08-12-2003: Message edited sweet tooth ]

Old 08-12-2003, 06:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

that was awesome, I like the pics also
My LJ
AutumnColorsღ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2003, 07:12 PM
Loyal Fan

Thanks! I love drawing Kronk, he's so easy to do.

Where did you get those quotes? I know I've seen script of it on the net somewhere, but I've lost the link.
Old 08-12-2003, 09:39 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Huddy:
<STRONG>Thanks! I love drawing Kronk, he's so easy to do.

Where did you get those quotes? I know I've seen script of it on the net somewhere, but I've lost the link.</STRONG>
Here and here [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Old 08-13-2003, 10:05 AM
Loyal Fan

Great, thanks! Anyone know where to get good screen caps? I want to go on an avatar frenzy!

"You know, I'm glad you're not a big fat guy, or this would be really difficult!"

"It's my birthday present to me! I'm so happy!"

"No touchy!"

"Boo-ya!"

"Ahh...llama-face!"

"Look at me and my big bad self?"

"Oh...it's a leaf, it might attack me! Oh, a scary tree!"

"He's doing his own theme music? I'm so glad I was unconscious through all of this!"

All I can remember off the top of my head, I can usually do most of the film, but it is 3am
Old 08-13-2003, 01:36 PM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]...No touchy!

Claudia
Old 08-13-2003, 05:33 PM
Dedicated Fan

Squeaker squeak squeakin squeakil (I love this movie!). Squeakill squeak squeaky squeakity (This is one of my favorite Disney movies)

Chandler: Whoa, whoa, prom night flashback!!
AzNRiCE247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2003, 03:05 AM
Absolute Fan

This movie cracks me up every time I watch it.

I love Kronk ... he's just a big, kind of dumb, goofy guy! The shoulder angel and devil part is great and when he talks to the squirrel.

Oh another thing I loved was when Kuzco stops the film to remind everybody they are supposed to feel sorry for him in the bag. Then he starts to scribble out Pacha. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

I need to watch this again!
Love Psych and fanfic? Check out Psychfic. It has the best fan fiction I have ever read.
BYtheSEA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2003, 02:02 AM
Dedicated Fan

Something I loved about this movie was that you lauhed at every character... LMAO Like with the wrinkle comment? Or the squirrel speech? [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img]! I don't think there was one character that you didn't laugh at. *G* My favorite part was with Pac's wife "@LKN@#N I gotta wash something" (or the like ^_^; [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] I thought that was hilarious! *G*! And she stands by her man and sisters Kuz (with the knitting she made? ^_^). Aww... *G* I love her. ^_^
-*-Bruyère -*- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2003, 03:12 AM
Absolute Fan

[img]smilies/look.gif[/img] FYI - Disney has this scheduled for Monday @ 8 p.m.
Love Psych and fanfic? Check out Psychfic. It has the best fan fiction I have ever read.
BYtheSEA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2003, 01:46 PM
Loyal Fan

ooo ooo I absolutely love this movie! it's hilarious and has got to be one of the best movies ever! the squirrel is the funnest!
TwiztedPsycho15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2003, 09:29 PM
Loyal Fan

I love the squirel also. And Kronk or whatever his name is. He was so cute!

"Hermione, let me have a pinch, go on, it can't hurt" - Ron (OotP)
Kilikena Miki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2004, 08:41 AM
Part-Time Fan

This movie is great ive only seen it a couple of times but that one guy thats the wicked ladys side kick is hilarious i love the part where hes cooking.. lol so funny