Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-10-2011, 10:10 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, I like Rob in spite of Twilight, not because of it. Heh.
Old 04-12-2011, 11:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't even care, I'm a huge Twilight fan. I read the books before the movies even came out and so I was kind of automatically a fan of the movies. I first saw Rob in them & fell in love.

Jor, I hope that your aunt continues to get better!

I have to apologize if I'm here only sporadically from now until the beginning of May. I'm knee deep in term papers right now (why am I a comm major? and why am i minoring in psych?) and then finals are going to start and I won't have any hair left.

meg | tumblr
Old 04-12-2011, 11:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Well, here's the thing, lol. My best friend all but forced me to read the first book back when they first came out - before all the craziness happened, and I did and do like the first book. It's simple and fun, and I liked the second book as well ... but the third was meh and I never even read the fourth, really. I thought New Moon was the best film as far as story, acting, etc. I can't even watch the first one - way too much secondhand embarrassment. Ahem, anyway!

Poor Meg. =/ I remember those times all too well. I had to write a 15 page term paper for a CMCN Law and Ethics class once, and I was just about dead by the end of it. So. boring. Good luck with everything, hun! I know you'll rock it.

Old 04-15-2011, 05:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

FIRST OF ALL: your icon & sig = holy moly. I am dead.

This always freaks people out, because I'm an Edward/Bella fan, but New Moon was my favorite book. I just loved it. Even in allllll that time that he was gone, I just loved that she kept seeing him. But Twilight I loved almost as much. Eclipse I did not like at all basically. And Breaking Dawn? ELLE OH ELLE, literally. I read the first section of it right when it came out and was not feeling it...didn't finish the rest of it until many months later. Bad.

As far as the movies go, I love Kristen & Rob (& Anna & Taylor & etc.), but I love the movies only in the sense that it's ""my"" characters brought to life. Other than that...yeah. LOL.

meg | tumblr
Old 04-15-2011, 06:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh, I was the same way. I thought New Moon was the best written of the series, and to this day, my heart clenches when I think of those blank pages with nothing but the months Edward was gone. I was so glad they found a way to bring that into the movie, too. And Kristen looked legit, just ... broken. Her eyes were so empty. =/

And thanks! I'm borderline obsessed with my icon/sig, not even gonna lie.

Old 04-17-2011, 11:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Omg, I remember reading those pages and just bawling, bawling, bawling. Every page where I saw another month I felt like my heart was being ripped out. So terrible, but yet so perfect.

meg | tumblr
Old 04-17-2011, 11:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

RIGHT? I remember being, like, pffft. Edward isn't leaving. He's EDWARD. And then flipping through those pages and being stunned.

Old 04-19-2011, 05:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Me too. I whipped through that book so fast. I remember not paying attention in any classes in high school or doing any home the week I was reading the series, lol. Twilight 24/7, baby.

meg | tumblr
Old 04-19-2011, 08:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

lol, nice! Go big, I say.

Have you seen Stand by Me? It's one of my favorites. I watched it last night and totally sobbed. =/ "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"

Old 04-20-2011, 05:15 AM
Elite Fan

Happy Easter, girls! Have a wonderful rest of the week!
Old 04-20-2011, 11:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks, Jor! Right back at you.

ETA: Meg, I'm following you on tumblr now. I'm alasweaspire.

Last edited by keep the starlight; 04-20-2011 at 12:25 PM
Old 04-20-2011, 03:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

How were we not following each other earlier? LOL. I just followed you back.

I'm having super-big issues with a roommate of mine right now. I cannot deal with irresponsible and disrespectful people.

meg | tumblr
Old 04-20-2011, 04:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Probably because I just gave in to, and became obsessed with, Tumblr. Hah.

And I saw that on tumblr, Meg. That sucks. I don't think I'd have the patience to live with someone other than my fam and maybe one or two close friends. It just seems to bring such drama.

Old 04-20-2011, 08:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It really is a mess. I'm in an on-campus apartment and with two of my best friends, but the 4th roommate was a random. BAD RANDOM. It's awful and we have been hating life since late September. It's taught me that I just really do not understand people. The disrespect and the aloofness it's just...outstanding.

Thank the Lord we're living off campus next year and with another one of our good friends. We chose the apartment, we chose the people, we're choosing everything. So it should be a lot better. Plus he's a boy so it's not four girls living together. Although he is gay so I don't know if that changes things...lol

I also love that I came in here a few days ago and was like ~if I disappear it's cause of finals~ and then I never disappeared, lol. I can't stay away.

meg | tumblr
Old 04-20-2011, 09:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Well, I for one am glad you can't stay away! And it's good that it'll be better next year. Small miracles!