Have fun pumpkin carving.
Old 10-31-2011, 11:42 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I'm going to try and work on my fanfic tomorrow
how's that going so far?
Old 10-31-2011, 01:14 PM
Elite Fan

Every year I want to dress up as Princess Leia and every year I don't do it. So, this year.... I am dressed as Carrie Fisher.

Happy Halloween everyone!
Old 10-31-2011, 01:35 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMouse (View Post)
She's eloquent.

I want an accent.
You do have an accent!!!!! I'll take Kate Winslet as a comparison!

It was great that we all got to meet, it's a shame we didn't have time for dinner but it was fun all the same. I'll try and get the photo posted of us all asap. Thanks again for making the effort to come to the hotel in the rain.

So, despite being assured by Vic and Steph that it wouldn't snow in the city it did snow quite alot and our flight out of JFK got delayed by 24hours!! It was chaos finding out any info off the Virgin staff but looking on the bright side we eventually got to stop at a lovely mansion out in Glen Cove, Long Island.

My photoblog
Old 10-31-2011, 02:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

Sorry! I was really convinced they were lying to us! There hadn't been snow in October since 1952!

Quote:
on the bright side we eventually got to stop at a lovely mansion out in Glen Cove, Long Island.
Ohhhhhh Sweet!

Glad you are home safe and sound. And it was great to meet you, even for a little bit.

Quote:
So, this year.... I am dressed as Carrie Fisher.
I want to see a picture.

We need a new thread title! Any ideas?
Old 10-31-2011, 05:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I love doing it,and I do love handing out candy. I managed to carve a cyberman from classic DW today.
Actual Janet ~ Councillors Supporter #28 Let's call it hope
Old 10-31-2011, 06:31 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Every year I want to dress up as Princess Leia and every year I don't do it. So, this year.... I am dressed as Carrie Fisher.
Which Leia do you want to dress as? I'd love to see a photo of you dressed as Carrie.

Quote:
You do have an accent!!!!!
it's a boring accent *nods*

Quote:
It was great that we all got to meet, it's a shame we didn't have time for dinner but it was fun all the same. I'll try and get the photo posted of us all asap. Thanks again for making the effort to come to the hotel in the rain.
I loved being able to meet. Next time, we will have dinner

Quote:
So, despite being assured by Vic and Steph that it wouldn't snow in the city it did snow quite alot and our flight out of JFK got delayed by 24hours!! It was chaos finding out any info off the Virgin staff but looking on the bright side we eventually got to stop at a lovely mansion out in Glen Cove, Long Island.
Snow before Halloween like never happens. I couldn't believe my eyes. And the damage it caused (downed trees, power outages) is ridiculous.

But glad you got home in one piece

Quote:
I do love handing out candy. I managed to carve a cyberman from classic DW today.
you must have a lot of patients.

The doorbell didn't ring too much, but I hate answering it.
Old 10-31-2011, 06:41 PM
Fan Forum Legend

http://www.fanforum.com/f96/scottish.../#post59353031