Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Old 07-21-2005, 07:49 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Happy 10th Anniversary, Ewan and Eve!

On July 22nd 1995 Ewan and Eve became husband and wife. I think it's great that they're still together. 10 years of marriage for an actor equals 50 years for everyone else. I think it helps that they both seem like very grounded people who value family. What I love about their relationship is they are still very affectionate. After 10 years of marriage a person can become bored, but from all the quotes I've read it sounds like each day gets better and better. I hope they have a very nice day and night together. Maybe Ewan will cook for her or buy Eve a nice present.

pics...

quotes...

Ewan -
'I am a better husband and father now,' he admits. 'I have such a strong, beautiful bond with them and it gets stronger every day,' explains the man who, before our dinner, has sneaked down the road to his home to kiss his children goodnight.

Eve -
I spent a lot of time watching him with his parents, rather than just listening to what he said about himself. I found that he had a strong sense of family, of honour, of loyalty. If you are going to form a lifelong partnership with someone, these are good qualities. Of course, there was another Ewan, the actor, extremely sociable and outgoing, with his leather jacket and his motorbike. But I knew there was something solid about him as a human being. You Magazine, July 29 2001

Ewan's daddy, Jim
(on Ewan’s wedding)
It was a wonderful wedding, just the way they wanted but he was the most nervous person I have ever seen when he was doing his speech (at the end of which Ewan sat down and said to his father “I completely forgot to mention Eve”) So I told him to stand up and give her a mention. It was extremely funny. Scottish Daily Mail, January 14 1997
Old 07-21-2005, 08:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

What a cute thread.

I hope they never break up.

Sasha
S.A.S.H.A. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2005, 08:43 PM
Absolute Fan

That quote from Eve ... awwww!

She's a very lucky woman.

Hope they have a long and happy marriage.
Love Psych and fanfic? Check out Psychfic. It has the best fan fiction I have ever read.
BYtheSEA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2005, 09:29 PM
Absolute Fan

I love the quote from his dad! I had never heard that That's so cute, and actually, seems so Ewan to me.

I'm so incredibly happy for them 10 years, wow! I hope it lasts forever. They are such a lovely couple and have such an awesome family from every single thing I've seen.

Happy Anniversary! I hope it's wonderful!

Rach
Old 07-22-2005, 09:49 AM
Fan Forum Legend

He must of felt like such a dope having to stand up twice

I hope they never seperate. It would be disappointing if they did. With all the divorce happening, it's good to see one couple that stays together. They need to stay together forever.
Old 07-22-2005, 01:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Such a pretty thread! I them, they're so in love, even after 10 years of marriage. I'm so glad they've made it and I hope they never divorce. I haven't seen some of those pics before, very nice

Happy Anniversary! May you have a great day!

(btw, do we know that they really got married on July 22nd? I've only read that from IMDb and we all know how reliable they are...)

Laura|
Lazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2005, 01:27 PM
Fan Forum Legend

well the only time I saw the date was on imdb, but I've read a countless amount of articles that did say their anniversary was in the month of July. So we can only assume that for once imdb is correct.
Old 07-22-2005, 09:18 PM
Dedicated Fan

That's great that they have stayed together all these years. She is a very trusting and understanding women to stand by him in all of the different projects he has done, and it is obvious that he loves her very much. Here's to hoping they have many more years of happiness!
"Everybody would think that my apprehension would be about these sex scenes, that I have to snog Ewan. That’s the last thing I’m worried about. It’s actually a perk – you know, he’s a very good-looking boy." ~Jonathan Rhys Meyers~
LedBaby96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2005, 03:51 PM
Fan Forum Legend

on Craig Ferguson yesterday he mentioned how he had a Scottish/Jewish wedding. People were wearing kilts and I was wondering do you think Ewan wore a kilt to his wedding?
Old 07-23-2005, 08:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

Happy Anniversary Ewan and Eve and to many more.

Very nice start to the thread Victoria.

He had to have worn a kilt to his wedding. Does anyone know where it was held? France?? Scotland ??
Old 07-23-2005, 09:02 PM
Absolute Fan

I don't know much about their wedding... but I would assume Ewan was wearing a kilt. At least I hope he was.

I mentioned to my mom yesterday that it was Ewan and Eve's anniversary. She was excited and adds her sincere congratulations

Rach
Old 07-24-2005, 09:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMouse
on Craig Ferguson yesterday he mentioned how he had a Scottish/Jewish wedding. People were wearing kilts and I was wondering do you think Ewan wore a kilt to his wedding?
Maybe he did. Eve is Jewish so it's possible.

The wedding was held in France, in the area where Eve was born

Laura|
Old 07-24-2005, 10:25 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Eve is Jewish? I never knew that. Where'd you read that?

I always thought since she's French she'd be Catholic since most of France is.
Old 07-25-2005, 09:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It was mentioned in one of the Ewan bio books

Laura|
Old 07-25-2005, 12:11 PM
Absolute Fan

I'm not entirely sure how accurate those are. I haven't read them and don't really plan on it...

Rach